RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-07, 11:30 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
My opinion on gender tension in modern society

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Okay I think the reason why some men get uncomfortable when they see women in power is because of the CCC(consecutive compassion complex). Sorry for this comparasin, but imagine a boy that's 5 years old. You're conditioned to be tender, careful, and delicate to him while also protecting him. Now imagine that he becomes your boss and now you have to do what he says. Now you're looking at a complete paradox in polarity here. You now have to make a decision on outlook, where you now have to look at this 5 year old as a superior and no longer as someone who you have to protect, this could cause a bit of disturbance and then it would seem unreasonable to now have to adjust from seeing him as a superior then turning around and being delicate with him. Now the roles of women are liberal and are changing to much higher empowering and basically justified ranks, while needless to say the male role is pretty much the same and has been since forever. But now men are in a spot where some just don't know how to look at themselves as a whole and exactly how they're supposed to look at others. Since women basically have universal liberties in society, the male role is stil lthe same and a man wouldnt' be considered a man if he played the role previously(actually presently) considered as a woman's role. Which is staying at home and doing housework. And since a man can't strike a woman, be too rough with a woman, and since popular custom in dating makes it a standard for the man to cater to a woman, it's no longer a give and take relationship. Where one partner does one and the other does another, now it's kind of take and take. So I think before a psychologists in a woman's only magazine/tvshow SOMEHOW links male anger and discomfort to the jungle and warped ass chemical science, I suggest people look to the present and try to remain open and not to judge what you're probably ignorant to.
Old 03-22-07, 08:44 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Maybe, but it could also work the other way around. As children, we learn to love women because they are what supported us in our infancy. Why do you think males love breasts so much? It's probably one of the best places in the world for a snooze, between/on ya woman's breasts. It's something from our infancy.

Even if it is a bit disgusting, in women we look for the characteristics a mother has. So you could say that women working above men would be supportive of the men. However, it would be different for everyone, which is why some people would be OK with it and others wouldn't.

Personally, I think it's pretty fucked for anyone to be considered above or below anyone else, male or female. Just because somebody is your boss, doesn't mean they are better than you or they shouldn't respect you. People think their superiors own them, and try to get there so they can control and feel powerful over others, but in reality they don't own shit.
Old 03-22-07, 10:04 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Maybe, but it could also work the other way around. As children, we learn to love women because they are what supported us in our infancy. Why do you think males love breasts so much? It's probably one of the best places in the world for a snooze, between/on ya woman's breasts. It's something from our infancy.

cuz i likes me some milk.