RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-07, 10:52 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
A self-imposed Brick Wall?

IP: B4EB 5C31

So many of us never achieve greatness or our full potential because we don't believe we deserve to have/do/be the best. Some of us were told as kids that we weren't smart enough. Someone stepped on our little hearts so long ago and damaged the growth that should have happened. Now, the limitations on our lives come from only one place, OURSELVES!

We say to ourselves, "I would try harder, but I'll never be anything." Maybe your father failed in his endeavors and it was said that, "You're just like your father." You think you can't achieve greatness because perhaps it's hereditary. Maybe someone said you weren't talented enough and so you shudder at the possibility to share your talents with the world. Don't be afraid. I believe God has impregnated all of us with gifts and talents that we're meant to give birth to. Those special talents are not only meant for ourselves, but to be a blessing to the rest of the world.

Some of us were told that we aren't pretty or handsome enough. Somebody rejected you in the past and so you're afraid to take risks now. Don't be. Realize that what God has purposed and destined for us will happen. All it takes is faith and belief. Put your best foot forward and don't relent. Sometimes the little demon in the back of your mind says, "Why even try, you're not going to be anything special anyway." Silence that negative voice the moment you hear it. The truth is, there will always be someone we perceive as wealthier, taller, skinnier, prettier, or smarter. But, no one else on Earth has your special combination of talents, beauty, smarts, future, and destiny. Be yourself. Let the love and greatness that's in you shine forth like a beacon of light. We know that it only takes the slightest luminance to break through darkness, the darkness of disparity and failure. Say to yourself, "I am smart and talented." God made you just the way he wanted you. Believe in yourself. The bible says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." However you view yourself is what you'll eventually become. If you constantly walk with your head down, how can you see the great future that lies ahead of you? Pick your head up.

Throughout my life, I've experienced many examples of situations I thought would destroy me being for my ultimate good. People wrote me off. The truth is, I even wrote my self off in some cases. But, I never lost sight of my ultimate purpose, to trust in God as he used me for His glory. Those many negative situations turned around for the better. I ended up with more than I could ever imagine from each one. I've been broken and desititute. There were times when I'd go 8 months without work. I thought that was the end of the road for me. Then, God would send a symbolic "ram in the bush" to save the situation. I feel that I'm more blessed than one man deserves. I am rich in God, full of love and hope. I pray that each one of you reading this will begin to see the beauty and connection between your own situations and God's ability by His grace to save us through them.

1 love

Last edited by Tha .Q : 06-24-07 at 11:02 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-07, 12:36 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3B69 5628

y do you still post here, everyone hates you and your rap....

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-24-07, 01:34 PM   #3
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

lol.

Don't say shit like that, Aphillyate!

He'll start thinking he'll have to only rely on himself to achieve greatness, and might write an extra large post about it!
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 06-24-07, 01:52 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^Just like goons to post in a thread without reading it.

Stay out if you have nothing constructive to say.

Nuff said.
Old 06-24-07, 01:56 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3B69 5628

stay off this site you fucking faggot, your the one who turns all fucking queer emo and starts circle jerking when you feel like you aint wanted here...NO BODY LIKES YOU, OR YOUR SHITTY ASS MUSIC, GO AWAY

your "thoughts" are complete and ridicoulous shit, they mean the same thing every time you say them..

"I wish god was gay, so i could fuck him in the ass, and he can make everything better...blah blah blah"

your a fucking loser, god HATES faggots...and your a fucking dick sucking, dick taking queer, so fuck off and die you fucking faggot

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-25-07, 03:57 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Q's sexuality is kinda sorta not relevant to the thread and shit =/
Old 06-25-07, 04:00 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
So many of us never achieve greatness or our full potential because we don't believe we deserve to have/do/be the best. Some of us were told as kids that we weren't smart enough. Someone stepped on our little hearts so long ago and damaged the growth that should have happened. Now, the limitations on our lives come from only one place, OURSELVES!

We say to ourselves, "I would try harder, but I'll never be anything." Maybe your father failed in his endeavors and it was said that, "You're just like your father." You think you can't achieve greatness because perhaps it's hereditary. Maybe someone said you weren't talented enough and so you shudder at the possibility to share your talents with the world. Don't be afraid. I believe God has impregnated all of us with gifts and talents that we're meant to give birth to. Those special talents are not only meant for ourselves, but to be a blessing to the rest of the world.

Some of us were told that we aren't pretty or handsome enough. Somebody rejected you in the past and so you're afraid to take risks now. Don't be. Realize that what God has purposed and destined for us will happen. All it takes is faith and belief. Put your best foot forward and don't relent. Sometimes the little demon in the back of your mind says, "Why even try, you're not going to be anything special anyway." Silence that negative voice the moment you hear it. The truth is, there will always be someone we perceive as wealthier, taller, skinnier, prettier, or smarter. But, no one else on Earth has your special combination of talents, beauty, smarts, future, and destiny. Be yourself. Let the love and greatness that's in you shine forth like a beacon of light. We know that it only takes the slightest luminance to break through darkness, the darkness of disparity and failure. Say to yourself, "I am smart and talented." God made you just the way he wanted you. Believe in yourself. The bible says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." However you view yourself is what you'll eventually become. If you constantly walk with your head down, how can you see the great future that lies ahead of you? Pick your head up.

Throughout my life, I've experienced many examples of situations I thought would destroy me being for my ultimate good. People wrote me off. The truth is, I even wrote my self off in some cases. But, I never lost sight of my ultimate purpose, to trust in God as he used me for His glory. Those many negative situations turned around for the better. I ended up with more than I could ever imagine from each one. I've been broken and desititute. There were times when I'd go 8 months without work. I thought that was the end of the road for me. Then, God would send a symbolic "ram in the bush" to save the situation. I feel that I'm more blessed than one man deserves. I am rich in God, full of love and hope. I pray that each one of you reading this will begin to see the beauty and connection between your own situations and God's ability by His grace to save us through them.

1 love

To be honest, that just plain isn't true. God is not with you controlling your destiny, and even if he was that wouldn't be a comforting thought. God loves everybody, and is all-powerful and shit like that, so if you believe he is in charge of one life you must believe he is in charge of every life. There are fucked lives, if God is in charge of the life of some woman that got raped, mugged and beaten countless times and became a drug addict and eventually died pretty young from overdosing on something and she never had any money and nobody in the world cared about her or noticed her, then what kind of security do you have? If HE is in control of that, then who knows what fucked up shit could happen to you. And I know you're going to say its the devil's fault. And if it's the devil's fault, then God is not all-powerful and cannot be trusted in charge of your life.

And anyway, fuck gifts and talents. All they do is make people egotistical and vulnerable, they have no reason to believe in themselves. They aren't special at all, they're on the same level as every other human that has ever existed. If you are saying everybody is special, you're basically saying that nobody is special. If everybody is special, then special has no meaning and might as well not even exist. Everybody actually is special, but not because of some crappy, egotistical, supposedly talented ego.
Old 06-25-07, 06:27 AM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^^ God isn't "controlling" our desitny?

"fuck" gifts and talents...

99% of what you said in that post contradicts with what biblical scriptures say.

So, I think I'll believe in the Word of God.

"In his heart a man plans his course,
but the LORD determines his steps."

Proverbs 16:9

^That about sums it up.

Old 06-25-07, 07:03 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

God is controlling our "destiny" but just not in the way that you think. You have it twisted, that's all.