RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-07, 11:36 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Uhhh possession/ownership convo with compose

IP: EE17 022A

Read EVERYTHING >:0 No half reading gayness

DISCLAIMER: Don't take anything said in this conversation literally >:0

HpednI [7:57 P.M.]: I am sorry, but I think you need a dose of the negative extreme (in relation to your view of life).

- In the universe, you are like a single molecule of water in the ocean, even less than that.
- All of your problems are trivial and foolish and they mean nothing.
- You are going to die in a matter of years.

HpednI [7:57 P.M.]: - Everyone you know and love is going to die.
- Everything you know and love is impermanent and is not going to last.
- I guarantee that 100% of the happiness you currently experience in your life is shallow and short-lived.
- The happiness you feel lies in the future that will come when *insert anything here* happens, will never come
HpednI [7:57 P.M.]: lmfaooo
HpednI [7:57 P.M.]: omb is dope
HpednI [7:57 P.M.]: talking to buzz lightyear
Bis711 [8:01 P.M.]: that pretty much gives me no reason to live
Bis711 [8:01 P.M.]: in spite of all of that, what reason is there to live then
Bis711 [8:01 P.M.]: if thats all true
HpednI [8:02 P.M.]: its momentary thing
HpednI [8:02 P.M.]: its like
HpednI [8:02 P.M.]: the main goal is happiness
HpednI [8:02 P.M.]: for the sake of my gay theorizing think of it like just some white orb of light
HpednI [8:02 P.M.]: and everytime u want something u go after it
HpednI [8:03 P.M.]: now if ur happiness is aimed at something thats not eternal then u probably should completly dive into it
HpednI [8:03 P.M.]: but some ppl like to have that orb
HpednI [8:03 P.M.]: be aimed at itself
HpednI [8:03 P.M.]: so u always have it
HpednI [8:03 P.M.]: i mean i dont believe in that shit
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: because if i wanted that kinda thinking i shouldnt have been born
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: if i cant want shit
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: whats the point
Bis711 [8:04 P.M.]: your happiness means nothing, it is but a .0000000000000000000000000001 decimal, even way more smaller then that of the amount of years the the universe will live for
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: basically
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: its not about that tho
Bis711 [8:04 P.M.]: then theresno point
Bis711 [8:04 P.M.]: theres no*
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: i mean ok heres a question
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: what makes u alone
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: what makes anyone alone
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: when there isnt anyone around?
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: but there isnt another u
HpednI [8:04 P.M.]: there will never be another u
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: if there was nothign but animals around
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: u would consider urself alone
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: humans are just like those animals
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: its basically about what YOU want
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: there isnt any broad decider of whats worth something
Bis711 [8:05 P.M.]: if i was with humans who were retarded i'd be alone too
HpednI [8:05 P.M.]: theres a bajillion things in this world and all of them can be one of those things u strive for, so if what u strive for is small because theres other shit out there then strive for everything =/
Bis711 [8:06 P.M.]: you cant strive for everything
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: but u already have everything
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: not on some buddhist shit
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: i mean the world
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: its here
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: its there for u to do anything with
Bis711 [8:06 P.M.]: the day you go 30 light years away from us and visit an alien planet is the day i bow down to you cuz apparently you've strived that far -_-
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: what makes u in possesion of it? control over it or whatever
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: well I can rightfully say I own my the money thats in my bank account
HpednI [8:06 P.M.]: its not in my control
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: its no where in my sight
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: no where in my reach
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: but i still call it mine
Bis711 [8:07 P.M.]: cuz you can get it if you want
Bis711 [8:07 P.M.]: like ...now
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: posession is kinda tangible =/
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: i cant get it THIS instant
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: but ill have to work a little bit
Bis711 [8:07 P.M.]: you can get it in 10 minutes
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: not as much as the lightyear thing
Bis711 [8:07 P.M.]: walking isnt work
HpednI [8:07 P.M.]: well so if something is urs it depends on the distance or ability to get around it
Bis711 [8:07 P.M.]: what
HpednI [8:08 P.M.]: what makes something YOURS tho
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: um
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: if i say its mine i guess
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: and like
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: i can use it
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: or w/e
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: and shit
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: and deny other people
HpednI [8:08 P.M.]: well imo its like
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: of having it
HpednI [8:08 P.M.]: potential and possiblitywise
HpednI [8:08 P.M.]: everything is "yours" depending on whos hearing it
Bis711 [8:08 P.M.]: my moms earings arent mine
HpednI [8:09 P.M.]: because u can do anything u want
HpednI [8:09 P.M.]: why not
Bis711 [8:09 P.M.]: because i havent purchased them, if you go deeper then that i didnt mine the fields to get the gold/diamond for them myself therefore i dont have the rigt to own it
Bis711 [8:09 P.M.]: right*
Bis711 [8:09 P.M.]: if i didnt do work to get them
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: but nobody worked to create this world
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: so how do we own anything in it
Bis711 [8:10 P.M.]: god? =/
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: yea =/
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: but we dont even know if its a he or she or an it
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: if its a force
HpednI [8:10 P.M.]: or a consious creature
Bis711 [8:11 P.M.]: we own stuff cuz the human race created a buy/sell etc. way of life, it doesnt matter whether that way of life is flawed and if it truly doesnt matter it just matters that you're living in that way of life and you have to deal with it or move to some buddhist country where they do nothing but collect grass and wood for fire all day
HpednI [8:11 P.M.]: basically the way I see it u can either own everything, but give ppl to jurisdiction over its use if u feel like it, or u can own nothing but do what u want with it because it doesnt belong to anyone else either
HpednI [8:11 P.M.]: yeah thinking regularly thats obviously the case
HpednI [8:12 P.M.]: just when u think just completly logical
Bis711 [8:12 P.M.]: cuz you cant think 100% illogical, you wont get anywhere, you have to mix the 2, and thinking illogically about being able to 'own the world' is 100% illogical
Bis711 [8:12 P.M.]: and wont work
HpednI [8:13 P.M.]: well thats just it tho
HpednI [8:13 P.M.]: u can say its impossible to own the world because ur small and the world is big
Bis711 [8:13 P.M.]: or because other people wont let me do it and i'd have to kill them to own it
HpednI [8:13 P.M.]: but I can say I own my mp3 player and an ant might say its impossible to own something as big as that or some smaller creature
HpednI [8:14 P.M.]: and u can say something is far away because of where ur current position is
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: it is impossible for the ant to own it
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: it has no power
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: its weak
HpednI [8:14 P.M.]: but in general nothing is far away its just a subjective thing
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: if you cant prove you have the right to own it then you cant own it
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: if you cant defend what you have
HpednI [8:14 P.M.]: what if ur the only person around
HpednI [8:14 P.M.]: can u own anything?
Bis711 [8:14 P.M.]: what if theres 6 billion people on earth
HpednI [8:14 P.M.]: is another persons opinion that important in determining what u won
HpednI [8:15 P.M.]: if 6 billion ppl told u u dont exist and u said u did would their word matter
HpednI [8:15 P.M.]: dont take it that literal
Bis711 [8:15 P.M.]: you have to take it literal this isnt fairy tale land >:O
HpednI [8:15 P.M.]: because if they said u dont exist obviously u do if theyre talking to u
HpednI [8:15 P.M.]: i just wanted u to just look at it for what it represents
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: ok how about this
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: alot of ppl think that if ur living with ur parents nothing is urs
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: its all the parents property
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: but u can say no its urs
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: but if most of the world who controls everything says its not urs
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: whatever you bought is yours
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: imo
HpednI [8:16 P.M.]: what makes it urs
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: my bed isnt mine, um
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: my dresser
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: etc.
Bis711 [8:16 P.M.]: its all theres
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: well if the government made money
Bis711 [8:17 P.M.]: i just use it for now
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: isnt it theres
Bis711 [8:17 P.M.]: they do make money
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: i know i mean
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: literally MAKE money
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: create it
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: print it
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: distribute it
Bis711 [8:17 P.M.]: they do
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: then the money is theirs
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: i know
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: i mean since
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: they do
Bis711 [8:17 P.M.]: it is theres, but if they didnt give it out to the people the economy would collapse
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: then how can u use money as an indicator for ownership
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: i know so u dont own anything
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: and ur mother CREATED u
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: is ur body urs
HpednI [8:17 P.M.]: or is it hers
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: what if she said ur hers and used that excuse
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: but u can say
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: no its my body
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: even tho u had no part in creating it
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: u just know its urs
Bis711 [8:18 P.M.]: im her's until 18 cuz rules have said that
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: lmfao stop thinking all structured and shit >:0 think pure
Bis711 [8:18 P.M.]: thats the truth >:O
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: without any gay things uve been told think about morals and shit
HpednI [8:18 P.M.]: god damn it >:0 RV thread time
Bis711 [8:18 P.M.]: you have to think in our current law's >:O
Bis711 [8:19 P.M.]: and current logic
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: lmfao u republican fuck >:0
Bis711 [8:19 P.M.]: not on some fairy tale oh my body's mine im 4 years old fuck you mommy wtf
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: what makes it current >:0 im thinking this right now
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: so isnt my logic current asshole
Bis711 [8:19 P.M.]: mommy you paid for this hosue but its mine cuz like i say it is
Bis711 [8:19 P.M.]: house*
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: oh god >:0 ur taking this in the wrong direction
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: thats it
HpednI [8:19 P.M.]: rv thread time
Bis711 [8:19 P.M.]: ok
Old 05-09-07, 02:31 AM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

lol, that first part, take it with a grain of salt. It may be true, but that is the negative extreme, there is also a positive extreme, and you may have misinterpreted life having no point. I could tell you a secret, but it would spoil all of the fun.

But yeah, with that possession stuff.. Give up on the idea of possessing or not possessing. Stop making the distinction between yours and not yours. If you do this, there isn't a single thing in the entire universe you do not possess. At the same time, however, you don't possess anything at all.
Old 05-09-07, 01:03 PM   #3
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

^whats the secret lol
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-09-07, 05:36 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

The secret is OMB is really a librarian and everything he posts he runs and reads about it first.
Old 05-09-07, 07:37 PM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^whats the secret lol

OK fine. The secret is that you can have a really great life by letting go of the past and the future.

Take for example, death. What is so bad about dying? Nothing, you'll just drop dead. The problem is we are dragging a past behind us, all of our memories and relationships and whatever else. All that is going to be gone, but isn't it gone already? People get really upset thinking about the past sometimes. It's depressing.

And the future is no better. Sure, there is hope for happiness in the future, but contemplating the future is so depressing as well. Say you're having a dope weekend, but you have to go to work on monday. For a lot of people that would make them feel negative. And on monday morning, you'll be lying in bed thinking about all of the boring, mundane things you're going to have to do and getting all down in the dumps... When in reality you're just lying in bed.

There is a Taoist trick that says; "simply live now, and there will be no problems." Every day is a good day if you live in the moment. Things just happen in the universe, there is no meaning or direction to things. Flowers bloom, people do this and that. It's just how it is. When you truly realize this, it's a great relief.

I know somebody is going to say "Oh yeah, but if you just live in the moment you'll be a useless lump of flesh doing nothing at all, going around like an idiot accomplishing nothing in the world. Who cares if it's meaningless, you should still do something while you're alive. You don't even appreciate life."

But that isn't true. Once you see the truth about everything, it's a relief because all of your problems just fly out the window forever. There is no such thing as a bad day or anything. After you've really seen it, you can begin to play around with the past and future connections again, only now you see through them and they can't bother you anymore. You can do whatever you want, have enormous fun anticipating the future and remembering the past, just playing this fun game of life until whatever.
Old 05-09-07, 11:41 PM   #6
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

^But if you take that road and lets say you live moment to moment, where you dont focus energy into the future or regrets of the past etc., how do you like ...accomplish what you want?, like I could live moment to moment now but I dont like the situation im in now so im CONSTANTLY thinking about the future 24/7, AND regretting past decisions a lot, and like you said its depressing but i cant help but think about it because the present is basically kicking me in the face saying look what you've done and if you want to get out of this you have to think about the future and prepare for it and shit like that, so it feels really hard to live moment to moment, im sure once you get there and feel that then you're happy but i dont know like how its possible and shit.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-10-07, 12:35 AM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Well yeah, all I really did was tell you what it's like.

It's actually impossible to attain what I'm talking about by any means. As soon as you try to, you have an end result in mind which you are trying to achieve, though that end result will be wrong. There is no sure-fire "way" to do it, save from getting rid of all of your misunderstandings and understandings, letting go of life as you know it, realizing the true nature of your "self."

Although as soon as you try to attain it by doing that, you are getting further away from it.
Old 05-10-07, 01:23 AM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E979 6945

livin in the moment. im all about not givin a fuck about the past or the future, just livin in the moment and makin the right decision when the choice is given to me at that time. like i can focus in the future by makin the right decision at the right time and only focus on that. like i could care less if i die or if anyone close to me dies, ya it will be sad, but i doubt i'll cry cuz i got so much of an understanding like life is life, theres nothin new happenin to anyone, just get over yourself and accept what is before you.
something that really pisses me off though is when someone tells me its copping out, thinkin the way i do. like i should put more effort into fixing things, but i know how life is and how life was and how life will be, i understand things could improve, but im not gonna try and fool myself into a life of complete servitude to make myself feel like im accomplishin somethin in my life. i figure if i try understanding as much as possible and make the decision i feel is right at the time, my life will be exactly what i want.
and if not i can always discard the pass and start a new life in, just by saying, today is a new day and create from there.
thats why i think religion is such a hit, cuz they use these same concepts like forgiving of sins and u can be a new person. i just wish it was considered having knowlege and not put into stories and have to believe in somethin specific.
jabbba jabba jabba

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote