RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-07, 04:22 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Blood on our hands

IP: 47F3 E0A2

The bible says that a man's sin will be visited upon his children's children, to the 3rd and 4th generations. (Exodus 34:7)

God revealed to me that there will be no cure for HIV/AIDS until we began to accept one another and show the love and compassion of Christ.

The ostracizing of a group of people or person is anti-Christ like. And, because of this, we all have blood on our hands. God will not hold us unaccountable. We are all guilty.

The bible says that "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23) Jesus also warns us in the book of Matthew 7:1 to "Judge not, and you will not be judged."

This generation is intolerant of homosexuals. A common expression among believers is, "I love them, but I hate the sin." This, is a matter of semantics that eliminate any sincere intentions of displaying the love of Christ. You either love someone or you don't. The example Jesus gave us is best demonstrated when he forgave the adulterous woman. He said, "Go and sin no more." But, what did he say first? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." At no point does Jesus address her sin as a qualification of who she was. Jesus does not acknowledge her sin in comparison to her accusers. He does not reward her accusers for being hypocritical. In fact, he reprimands them and challenges them to "cast the first stone" if they themselves are indeed perfect. As we know, no one was able to level an accusation at the adulterous woman at that point. Jesus receives her without judgment, forgives her, and then instructs her to "go and sin no more."

I've seen the disdain and loathing people have for homosexuals and homosexuality first hand. I've heard so-called saved Christians utter, "Those people are an abomination and it makes me sick." Would Jesus adopt this attitude? Then, to add insult to injury, the same people who judge and condemn homosexuals relish in their own sin. That same so-called saved Christian guy will then say, "Wow, I saw this fine woman the other day; and whoa I had to take a deep breath." Normally, if the room is full of men, everyone will burst out into playful laughter and continue on with whatever it is they're doing.

What's the problem there? Two things.

#1...It is sinful to judge people. Then, on top of being judgmental, the guy in the previous example joked about his own sin. So, he placed a value on sin.

#2...In his eyes, being lustful or committing fornication in his mind is acceptable since it's heterosexual. He places himself above someone who deals with homosexuality.

^God isn't laughing. Examples such as these only serve to isolate people and cause people to feel like less than valuable. God will hold each and every one of us accountable who does such a despicable thing.

Accept.
Love.
Forgive.
Show compassion.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-07, 04:23 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

So the cure for aids is basically Jesus?
Old 05-09-07, 05:14 PM   #3
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

shut the fuck up, fag
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-09-07, 06:16 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Technically, shouldn't you be leaving them alone about it and loving, forgiving and accepting them, since you shouldn't be judging them for judging others when they shouldn't?
Old 05-11-07, 04:51 PM   #5
UhHhLaZy
New to RV

IP: 20CD 5579

So aids can't b cured until you go to the heavens?
Old 05-11-07, 07:31 PM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: B4EB 5C31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Technically, shouldn't you be leaving them alone about it and loving, forgiving and accepting them, since you shouldn't be judging them for judging others when they shouldn't?

NO...because the message has to be heard...

Alot of people don't realize it's what they're doing until they are told they're isolating people.

This isn't a game man.

These are people's lives here.

Old 05-11-07, 07:31 PM   #7
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
So the cure for aids is basically Jesus?

The cure for Aids will not come until we stop isolating and ostracizing each other...

Old 05-11-07, 07:32 PM   #8
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhHhLaZy
So aids can't b cured until you go to the heavens?

Aids can be cured.PERIOD.

But, there will be no wide spread cure until we stop crucifying each other.

Old 05-11-07, 07:57 PM   #9
Compose

^slavery was banned but i dont think racism is over so yup, shut up
Old 05-12-07, 01:27 AM   #10
Magic5

IP: A5F1 2806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
The cure for Aids will not come until we stop isolating and ostracizing each other...

Fuck that, AIDs won't go away until we quarantine everybody who has it. Fucking place them all on Antartica or some shit and they can bang each other and all die out within 50 years.
Old 05-12-07, 01:33 PM   #11
Compose

^they definately should do that
Old 05-14-07, 04:39 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 84F4 684B

The world does NOT revolve around homosexu-fucking-ality you cocksuck...

Shut the fuck up with your "this generation is intolorant of homosexuality" This generation is one of the most tolorant in all of history towards you people and some of you STILL find the fucking ordasity in your fairy ass pea brains to bitch and winge and shove your stupid fucking sexuality down everyones throats as though were supposed to actually enjoy knowing about the dirty fucking shit you faggots get up to..

Q there is far more important things going on in this world beyond a mentally damaged group of people who want to find acceptance for being confused into attraction to the wrong sex.

Its like you got this pathetic mentality that theres some kind of big gay movement and your fighting against the world.. In reality, wed rather if you just kept it to yourself.

I could care less if you like men.. Just leave that behind closed doors and were cool.. Some gay people do that and nobody would ever complain about them dude. Take notes from their book for once.

I know this threads mainly about aids, but I'm just sick to fucking death of you making these threads. dickbreath.
Old 05-14-07, 01:26 PM   #13
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Fuck that, AIDs won't go away until we quarantine everybody who has it. Fucking place them all on Antartica or some shit and they can bang each other and all die out within 50 years.

lol co-sign