RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-09, 02:23 AM   #1
Slim_93
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Im So High

IP: 3037 7B66

Cause im so high, that my heads up in the sky, and im never coming down, no matter how hard you try. My lyrics are real, i am the best, cause its clear as a mirror that i surpass the rest. The words spit more venom than a snake, so you go to bed alive, but never will you awake. Go ahead and take me in, let me run throughout your veins, shoot me up with a needle, be addicted to my game. Live me, dream me, ill be everything you need. But dont overdose, cause like coke ill make your nosebleed. Baby im brighter than a star, and you can wish upon me too, the chances of you becoming me; 1+1....minus two. I raise the bar, to the point where you cant reach, bitch you are the student...*ring* thats the bell, now let me teach. Learn from your mistakes, keep close to your posssessions, now heres is my question...what is your confession? Does it bother your life, bring anger and agression, are you living a lie, living all fake expressions? Well make some progression, no more depression, start doing right, fuck all indiscreation. Go all out in your words, dont make it a synopsis. Im not letting go now, yeah baby i got this. Cause him is i, and i is him, weak is he, and lost is them. Together are we, and lost is she, so stop with the games, and come to me. I want to be yours, be all of your plans, be your fucking world, be your biggest fan. One night can change it all, i can make you love me forever, i promise to do you right, and make you feel way better. Better than what you feel now, so you can know how, babe i will marry you, and it is that i vow. Because you being sad and down, is something i wont allow. I cant stand your sorrow, babe, id rather see you smile. You run through my head, forever, not just a while. And when i pick up the phone, its your number i dial. So i can hear your voice right before i sleep, and it makes me feel better, makes my day, makes my week. When im with you, im already in Heaven, running from cloud nine all the way to cloud seven, cause seven's a lucky number right, well any numbers lucky when your in my sight. And trust me girl, i can count pretty high, and i still think of you as every number passes by. And even God knows your the sparkle in my eye, but i feel like nothing now, how am i supposed to survive? Relax, chill, i take another breath, before my life once again flashes beofre my eyes, scaring me to death. Because the wings of the angel, used to carry me around, but the spirit is now broken, no more vision, no more sound. No more repitition, of hearing the same name, over and over again; its all stopped playing. I try to bounce back, but i trip in the same hole i did before, "knock knock"...looks like the devils at my door. I dont want to go down, i have to much to live for, im sorry for what i did, i cant stand this anymore. Can you see the fright inside my features, the evil in my face, the vengence in this life, the murder in this place....take me away, to a home where i can live, i sware ill do better, this is my only motive. I cant sleep at nights, i toss and i turn, i cant run away, the fire ignites and burns. The water floods and drowns, the tornado rips away from every part of town. The town of my head, i cant rest, cause this is what i dread. And it cant stop, wont stop, until it sees the color red, spread out across the floor, proving that im dead. And theres no lifeline, no cheating death, so im screaming out loud, on my very last breath...Well, im holding on to something, and its steadily bringing me back, keeping me on my toes, keeping my life in tact. Im climbing back on top, yeah baby here i come, so go ahead and hide, forever you can run. Ill seek you out, then aim and destroy, i thought you were everything, but i was just a toy. So now im asking God, to show me whats best, and make sure i know, dont make it a guess. Make it easy to find, im not looking for a quest, let the thing i find, pass every single test. Let it be expressed, dont keep it congest, get it off your chest. Let it be blessed, cause evil shoots right through a bulletproof vest. I dont want again to be stressed, cause if feeling bad is a crime, theres a warrant for my arrest. And i know your probally thinking, this dude better practice on his jail visits, and the way hes going, he might even get the death sentence. Well, you know what, im keeping my head up. I focus on whats great, and not the shit i hate, letting God be the one to decide my fate. You cant label me, yeah i set my own self straight. And if you think you can change me, in lines where you'll wait....but its not worth your time to stay late, cause you'll never get to me, we'll never get to debate...plus on a scale from one to ten, you dont even rate. Dont be mad just because i have more power, i can be oh so sweet, but at times i am sour. Is this feeling i have what can be called solitare, and if it is, i can still feel it in my body everywhere. But still theres a haze, that i have to see through and get past everyday, yeah, thats trying to waste me away. I always manage to get past the pain, and still the crowd is screaming my name. Im not your weak link, bitch im way to tough, and once you take me in, you can never get enough......so let the sun beat down, and the raindrops fall, its not going to make a fucking difference at all. Because the moon does come out, to take away the sun, and the rain will stop before its all said and done. Well, this is all i have to say, thanks for listening, please come back again.....sike, you thought i was done, im just starting to begin...i never quit, i never give up, i dont lay down, i dont freestyle out of luck. I do it like a habbit, its my way of life and love, cause my words are sacred, like God whos up above. Whos looking down on me, waiting for the next bar, then giving me the look, letting me know im going far. Im not short handed, when it comes to me remember, my flows hot like the fire, but so cold like December. I appear out of anywhere, i think im half magic, and if i should stop writing, god damn that would be tragic. But im not stopping, until im in the ground, and move on to Heaven, where again i am found. So i leave you with my words, and leave you with a letter"If i ever fucked up, im sorry i wasnt better. Im sorry i never sat and thought things through, and im sorry for all the Hell, that i once caused you. But look on and past that, and yeah you'll see, that one, loving, touching side of me. The one who cares, caught all of your tears, saved you from destruction, when the end was so near. The one you looked to, when no one else was around, the one who made you see peace and got you off the ground. Close your eyes for a second or two, and if possible, make it three.......cause ill never forget you as i R....I...P......
Old 01-24-09, 04:52 PM   #2
Oda
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1B63 CE37

jesus christ
Send a message via AIM to Oda   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-09, 02:49 AM   #3
Its CJ
Maggot

IP: 864F 9880

God damn.
long but it makes since its sick.
-The B.E.S.T. Crew? haha
ya'll niggas on some eli porter shit.
Send a message via AIM to Its CJ   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-09, 11:23 PM   #4
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: A34D 1A51

Dont you jus hate it when you get bored sometimes???
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote