RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-07, 09:09 PM   #16
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 73B3 7739

word tony jus get at me an we can get it poppin...thanks for feed yall.....1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-07, 09:43 PM   #17
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 0BF1 E943

ooooooommmmmmggggggg, this hook is sick!!!!!!
yea i liked the verses too but THIS HOOK IS SICK!!!!!

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-07, 04:59 PM   #18
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

peepin ur new shit i kno u said u droppe dur album now, tha hook is ill nothin major but fills tha blank.. flow is ya main thing i like man, thats what stands out to me, like alot of ppl i really like pay attention to tha lyrics to feel it but i really wouldnt even have to kno what ur sayin just tha flow is appealing to me.. if that makes sence.. vocab is good, sumtimes to me it seems like ur focusing too much on using complex words tho.. ok nvm tha intro wasnt tha hook tha hook is ill i like it.. wassup tho this track is kinda short it was almost just like a teaser type track but o well i thought it was someof ur bteter work glad to hear ur makin steps only thing that i can recommend to improve on in tha future is the cadence in your voice, not that u stick to one tone, just that i think if u focused on a wider range that is the only thing rite now seperating you from tha pro's u kno?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-07, 12:44 PM   #19
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 603E 87AD

Your ill.
Enough said.

lol. The evil voice is sickk....I love your part on the CREAM collab wit Zone out also..lol

^Canada Bitch^
Old 02-25-07, 01:06 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9C48 A811

ok listening. the intro, that boom blat thing wasn't really nuts about it. seemed forced like "aw man what can i do to sound edgy and street or add some hype in here" and it just sounded contrived. sounded like not even you believed it. beat's not bad, sounds like some lupe type shit almost, a little basic.

first verse sounded like you tried to put in anything that'll sound complex whether it fit or not. "the anomoly martyring your monopoly"? who's gonna relate to that? talking about coughin and your hand covering it all? i dunno man it just didn't make no sense. your dtyle of rhyming liek the way you form the ideas in your head is just old. like 2001 net-ish on that "say anything that might sound cool to say, and make shit rhyme and that's good enough". no concise thought. I listened to this twice and still don't know what the first verse is about. the hook is tight thoug it seems liek a completely seperate idea from everything else. quality is clear, could use some mids and highs to be clear enough to make out your words evne when you're stuffing extra words in there. the way its EQ'd now there's a lot of 'ear searching' to figure out what you're saying.

second verse comes in and again the content in the verse dont seem to match what the hook is about. talking about jetpacks and baggy robes and what not, just isn't cohesive, its liek you're just talking about anything regardless of relevance, anything that seems liek it might sound cool rhyming together. at some moments in the second verse it seemed liek your rhyme scheme just didn't "lock" like you just picked any word you previously said and rhymed at any random point in the bar and missed the actual bar ends where you just kept talking, or moved on to some other random rhyme, or overextended the pronuncuation of one word to make it seem liek it rhymes. made the flow seem more fragmented than it really was, like the verse were 5 chunks instead of one fluid piece. add to that like i been saying for years now, single sylable rhymeschemes are dead and boring. you gotta raise the bar dude, rhyming one sylable is easy. even mike jones is beyond that b, gotta get with the times. example: "pen is my prozac, page is my culdesac"? what?? those two things aren't even relevant. if you're gonna say your pen is your prozac, make your page be something health related or medicine related, not realestate related, that just makes no sense at all man. Add to that you have a 3 sylable word trying to rhyme with a 2 sylable word, and only one of the sylables rhymes. shit just sounded fucked up man just cobbled together any ol way. didn't really get intersting till your last 4 bars and by then the song was ending, i was like wtf.

at only 2:30 till a fade out song seems remiss without a third verse, but if the third would have turned out disconjointed and random like the other two it might have been better off that way.

and that's real talk.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by ∆ P E X X : 02-25-07 at 01:10 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 01:20 PM   #21
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

this beat is fuckin nuts

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 02:49 PM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 3763 E410

maaan quality is nice...wasnt really feelin the BOOM bits in the beginning fely held back a lil bit...coulda thrown an explosion bit or added emotion to that but verses as a whole were nice man flow and delivery is brilliant flawless there and the lyrics are nice there too...i cant really fault the track it was definitely listenable and replayable feelin it man nice beat choice as well...nice track man keep 'em comin

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 07:29 PM   #23
*Froze*
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 603E 87AD

Y'all crazy...

Now it's suttin like BOOM! BLAT!
That was crazy...

^Canada Bitch^
Old 02-25-07, 08:19 PM   #24
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Exclamation

IP: 067B AEB0

Quote:
ok listening. the intro, that boom blat thing wasn't really nuts about it. seemed forced like "aw man what can i do to sound edgy and street or add some hype in here" and it just sounded contrived. sounded like not even you believed it. beat's not bad, sounds like some lupe type shit almost, a little basic.

first verse sounded like you tried to put in anything that'll sound complex whether it fit or not. "the anomoly martyring your monopoly"? who's gonna relate to that? talking about coughin and your hand covering it all? i dunno man it just didn't make no sense. your dtyle of rhyming liek the way you form the ideas in your head is just old. like 2001 net-ish on that "say anything that might sound cool to say, and make shit rhyme and that's good enough". no concise thought. I listened to this twice and still don't know what the first verse is about. the hook is tight thoug it seems liek a completely seperate idea from everything else. quality is clear, could use some mids and highs to be clear enough to make out your words evne when you're stuffing extra words in there. the way its EQ'd now there's a lot of 'ear searching' to figure out what you're saying.

second verse comes in and again the content in the verse dont seem to match what the hook is about. talking about jetpacks and baggy robes and what not, just isn't cohesive, its liek you're just talking about anything regardless of relevance, anything that seems liek it might sound cool rhyming together. at some moments in the second verse it seemed liek your rhyme scheme just didn't "lock" like you just picked any word you previously said and rhymed at any random point in the bar and missed the actual bar ends where you just kept talking, or moved on to some other random rhyme, or overextended the pronuncuation of one word to make it seem liek it rhymes. made the flow seem more fragmented than it really was, like the verse were 5 chunks instead of one fluid piece. add to that like i been saying for years now, single sylable rhymeschemes are dead and boring. you gotta raise the bar dude, rhyming one sylable is easy. even mike jones is beyond that b, gotta get with the times. example: "pen is my prozac, page is my culdesac"? what?? those two things aren't even relevant. if you're gonna say your pen is your prozac, make your page be something health related or medicine related, not realestate related, that just makes no sense at all man. Add to that you have a 3 sylable word trying to rhyme with a 2 sylable word, and only one of the sylables rhymes. shit just sounded fucked up man just cobbled together any ol way. didn't really get intersting till your last 4 bars and by then the song was ending, i was like wtf.

at only 2:30 till a fade out song seems remiss without a third verse, but if the third would have turned out disconjointed and random like the other two it might have been better off that way.

and that's real talk.

Lmao, man this is exactly why I wanted u to rtf the favor. I knew becuz I didn't respond like I was BLOWN AWAY by your track u would come into my thread an completely can! mines, overexaggerate the flaws an over-dissect it with a fine tooth comb. but overexaggerated or not there still flaws that can be worked on reguardless. U always said that 1 sylable rhyme shit to me an you'll pull 1 bar an be like "ya see what I mean blah, blah, blah"....one bar out of the whole song dude? My verses didn't make sense to u becuz u wasn't interested in the 1st place, u wasn't here to give quality feedback your here for payback I know that, u took every line out of context & misquoted'em but its koo. Thats what I wanted explained above^^^. I wanted somebody to shit on my track, I dont feel my track has gotten a well-rounded review til at least one person shits on it. As far as your consistant backhanded sarcastic swipes at me with your "I make marketable" music comments. thats great for u, I make "innovative" music, I want to sink or swim being known as someone bringing something new or different to the table, like anything else some like it some dont...but I get a love an respect "in the street" that katz focused on "fitting in" such as yourself jus dont get...but bigup to u, an keep doin what u do.....1
Old 02-25-07, 11:36 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

yo man its pretty hillarious you think i live like a petty man. i called it exactly how i saw it, i listened to the track twice just to make sre i wasn't jumping to any conclusions. but if you think my response is anything less than honest, feel ffree to point out anywhere where i misstated anything. if you can find a false statement in anything i said, i'll retract the entire thing.

i just didnt' think the track was hot dude. no need to get watery eyed over it. it sounded liek you were jsut all over the place, and the pieces i took the time ot highlight just illustrate why so you wouldn't say i was pulling statements outta thin air. if you want to get detailed i could break down the entire song bar for bar exactly why i thought it sounded cobbled together, unprofessional and all around halfassed. i mean is prozac and culdesac relevant to you? sounds like a typical "internet audio". if you see stuff like that as innovative, hey man more power to you.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by ∆ P E X X : 02-25-07 at 11:39 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-07, 12:08 AM   #26
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Lightbulb

IP: 067B AEB0

Quote:
yo man its pretty hillarious you think i live like a petty man. i called it exactly how i saw it, i listened to the track twice just to make sre i wasn't jumping to any conclusions. but if you think my response is anything less than honest, feel ffree to point out anywhere where i misstated anything. if you can find a false statement in anything i said, i'll retract the entire thing.

i just didnt' think the track was hot dude. no need to get watery eyed over it. it sounded liek you were jsut all over the place, and the pieces i took the time ot highlight just illustrate why so you wouldn't say i was pulling statements outta thin air. if you want to get detailed i could break down the entire song bar for bar exactly why i thought it sounded cobbled together, unprofessional and all around halfassed. i mean is prozac and culdesac relevant to you? sounds like a typical "internet audio". if you see stuff like that as innovative, hey man more power to you.

lol, calm down it aint as epic as u making it out to be..my feelings aint hurt lol. I wasn't getting defensive I jus simply offered a rebuttle. I can respect that this track wasn't hot to you we all have our tastes...all I was saying is that I disagree that this song was incoherent nonsense...Its essentially me bragging, its not deep at all, it wasn't meant to be deep...is was jus me bragging in my own unique way. If u were to say that its the type of track that would alienate some listeners...I totally agree, this isn't something I would spit on the corner. Thats what I use the net for "experimentation." But, nonetheless everything I said made sense an was pieced together right, u obviously jus didn't follow me....like your obsession with my bar "pen is my prozac da page is da culdesac" if u know what those two words mean an add the bars that follow them they are placed fine.....heres the bars in context:

My pen is my prozac, the page is the culdesac//
Used for refuge from the pews of life, tight wedged
between things known to crack//
A few vertabrae, the weight on my back murder days//
So, I gotta perform some open rap sugeries//

^^^thats nonsensical? thats not deep or hard to understand at all in my opinion.

or the other rhymes u critisized....my use of the words "jetpacks" & "baggy robes" again lets put it in context:

My private jet's, my rhymebook sheets//
Takin' quantum leaps over crack rocks on the street//

&

Only guy sharin' god's spot atop the globe//
Rockin' a fitted, some kickz an a baggy robe//

^^^this makes no sense an is jus randomly thrown together?
c'mon man..thats all I'm saying...I'll post both full verses for ya if ya like. I mean who cant understand this stuff?
Old 02-26-07, 12:34 AM   #27
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

I WANT TO SEE YOU TWO BATTLE!!

that would be the greatest battle ever to go down on RV

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-26-07, 12:43 AM   #28
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F9CB 9ECB

^son it already already went down lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-07, 01:11 AM   #29
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

are you serious?

who won?

LETS SEE A REMATCH

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 02-26-07, 01:48 AM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
lol, calm down it aint as epic as u making it out to be..my feelings aint hurt lol. I wasn't getting defensive I jus simply offered a rebuttle. I can respect that this track wasn't hot to you we all have our tastes...all I was saying is that I disagree that this song was incoherent nonsense...Its essentially me bragging, its not deep at all, it wasn't meant to be deep...is was jus me bragging in my own unique way. If u were to say that its the type of track that would alienate some listeners...I totally agree, this isn't something I would spit on the corner. Thats what I use the net for "experimentation." But, nonetheless everything I said made sense an was pieced together right, u obviously jus didn't follow me....like your obsession with my bar "pen is my prozac da page is da culdesac" if u know what those two words mean an add the bars that follow them they are placed fine.....heres the bars in context:

My pen is my prozac, the page is the culdesac//
Used for refuge from the pews of life, tight wedged
between things known to crack//
A few vertabrae, the weight on my back murder days//
So, I gotta perform some open rap sugeries/
/

^^^thats nonsensical? thats not deep or hard to understand at all in my opinion.

or the other rhymes u critisized....my use of the words "jetpacks" & "baggy robes" again lets put it in context:

My private jet's, my rhymebook sheets//
Takin' quantum leaps over crack rocks on the street//

&

Only guy sharin' god's spot atop the globe//
Rockin' a fitted, some kickz an a baggy robe//

^^^this makes no sense an is jus randomly thrown together?
c'mon man..thats all I'm saying...I'll post both full verses for ya if ya like. I mean who cant understand this stuff?

lol dude you explained it and it still makes no sense what so ever lol. the page is the culdesac used for refuge from the church benches of life, tight wedged between things that are known to crack? lmao, whaaattt?? aside from the fact that "life" doens't rhmye at all with "crack", nor sac, nor days, nor surger-rays, what the hell does that metaphor even mean? what does refuge from church benches of your life stuck between things that are known to crack boil down to dude lol i would love to know. and truthfully the shit your sayin does not sound liek what you got typed, sounds liek you say "tire waves between things known to crack.." and "..the weight of my back murder days" - and even as you have it, the weight on your back murder days, what does that mean? the weight on your back murders days? how do you murder a day with weight on your back? lol. matter fact, how do you murder a day at all? or is "murder day" an event or somethin? lol i dunno man shit just sounds silly man. and just lookin at how you structured your couplets the whole thing just seems butchered and just written any ol way.

and just picturin you with a jet pack and a baggy robe with some nikes on flyin over crackrocks is pure comedy. must be headin to the culdesac fresh off a murder day

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.