RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Emergency Help Center
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-03, 03:47 PM   #1
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

Text Record: 33-17
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Everyone Check This

IP: 0FEF F164

ok this is for all the newcommers that have come to rb,
WELCOME!

ok this is just to let yall know how to do things around here and just some rules
HOW TO START A BATTLE
ok to start a battle you go to the forum called "Bitch Slapped" and you request a battle, once the battle is accepted you go to frontlines and make the thread with the battle, now wat alot of people make mistakes in is that they forget to check the box that says "start a battle" if you dont click that box wen ur making a battle thread, then wen u get votes if you win it wont go to ur record so remember to check it
THE NUMBER OF BATTLES AT A TIME
so far the number of battles you may have at a time is 2,if you have over 2battles at one time and a MOD notices it, then you will lose that battle and you will have a lose added to your record
A MOD
a mod is short for moderator, they help around the site and help keep rapbattles clean and fun for everyone,if you need anything just ask them and they will help you out, the people that are highest in power are the Administrators
SIGNATURES
have you noticed that wen people post in a thread, under their post is either a picture or writing? well thats wats called a "signature" or sig for short, to have one of those just at the main page, click on your avatar (ill explain that alittle later), and then click "my profile", go to were it says signature and write w/e you want, if you want to add a picture to your sig then you need to use vBcodes and the vBcode is:
[img] [/img]but in the middle of those two codes you add the link
avatars are the pictures under your name, you may choose from multiple avatars that this site gives you, wen you have over 100posts you may change your avatar to one that you may have on your computer that isint a part of the selection
ELITE BATTLES
if you want to be able to vote in elite battles then you must get permission from an administrator, just pm them and ask them "can i have permission to vote on elite battles" and they will allow you or decline, ask alldig or The End
HOW TO WRITE IN BOLD
have you ever seen people wen posting in threads you see that some of their letters are black or their sticking out? well those are called "bold letters" in order to do that, you must put
but in the middle of those two codes you add the text
STATUS
your status is the words on top of your avatar, they will change wen you start posting alot in threads, you will be able to change it to whatever you want wen you have 500 posts or more

well i think thats enough to get you started, if yo uneed any further help on anything else then pm myself or any MODS or Admins and they will be more then glad to help you

ENJOY

Last edited by Derive : 06-22-03 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-22-03, 03:52 PM   #2
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

oh and another thing, if you dont wanna get banned then follow EVERY rule that is stated by the MODS or Admins, as long as you follow the rules then u wont have nothing to wry about
Old 06-22-03, 04:03 PM   #3
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

another thing, some terms you might not know are

dr (dickryder):dickryder votes are people that vote against you because either they dont like you or you voted against them in their battle so they vote against you

feeding:feeding is wen you are picked to spit second and you use his verse as your advantage and you say things like "oh you said i suck blah blah blah etc."

crew votes:in this site their are different crews, and their basically a group of rappers that are bond together and go against other crews to try to be the best crew on the site, well crew votes are the wen the people from your crew vote for you

lines:this is the length of the verses that your suppose to spit, (2bars=1 line)

bars:bars is wat you use to devide your rap so that the flo is consistant and rhythmetic

remember:if you need ANY help in anything just pm the MODS the Admins or pm me, you can either pm your question or write it below and ill be more then glad to answer it for you,ONLY ACTUAL QUESTIONS NOT NO SMART REMARKS
Old 06-22-03, 04:11 PM   #4
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

their will be updates on the top 10 records on the site and on the tournaments in the future,just want everyone to enjoy the site as i am because i think its the best site on the net i mean it has everything in it, so just enjoy and have fun
Old 06-22-03, 06:33 PM   #5
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP: 9CBA AA50

(uppin so that the newcommers can se this since it was far below the threads........................................... .....................................)
Old 06-22-03, 06:49 PM   #6
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
IP: A086 F184

Ur Sig is Large...........
Old 06-22-03, 06:50 PM   #7
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP: 9CBA AA50

yea but its raw as fuck (lol), iight no more freepostin, this is for the newcommers to check out since most of them dont know wat their doing its like alitle kidd lost in new york, so ya know they need help so i made this
Old 06-23-03, 02:47 PM   #8
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 88FC 549D

o... 1 thing ya screwed up on there, 1 bar=2 lines
just wanted to make sure every1 knows that
Send a message via AIM to Conflict   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-03, 05:42 PM   #9
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP: ADC4 57E5

oh yea, ma bad, (uppin so newcommers can see this)............................................. .............................................
Old 06-23-03, 05:52 PM   #10
Xpoz'D
Eff Yuu See Kay

Text Record: 12-1
IP: EF42 1288

your not a mod.

CLOSED.
Send a message via ICQ to Xpoz'D Send a message via AIM to Xpoz'D Send a message via Yahoo to Xpoz'D   Reply With Quote