RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-05, 07:45 PM   #16
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D4CC BCDF

^lmaooo who said it was hard LMFAO...no one thats right and as for the same thing over and over...its a wall with posters all over it lmfao...but that SAS sig actually has meaning unlike your random bootyfied pillsbury doughboy sig...i found the SAS picture thought it would look good on a sig and tizz was on so i decided since we bouth had "RV's Original Duo" in our sig why not make a sig but jus do everything opposite of the other person...and OBVIOUSLY it came out good...go rock pillsbury somewhere else

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 08:01 PM   #17
Graphical
Graphically Gifted

Graphics Record: 0-1
IP: F8EC 0292

all those people that said that first sig is dope are drs man.

Last edited by Graphical : 12-04-05 at 08:52 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Graphical Send a message via MSN to Graphical Send a message via Yahoo to Graphical   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 08:22 PM   #18
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

hmmm....LMFAO why in the FUCK would i lie about a background...ask the people who took the picture dumbass don't believe me since your what 12 now? i don't play these kiddy games faggot

like i would really waste my time to lie about a fuckin' stock....and you sir...no you don't deserve that respect...you are a little kid....below my level of intelligence...you're mad ckuz all you're good at is abstract which doesn't get that much recognition in the 'graphics game' if you wanna call it that...you don't see any rap artist wit swirlies, moons, hearts and lucky charm type shit on their album covers...abstract = ass, you get NO money for that....the shit i do gets WAY higher ratings then your little bullshit...so step your game up and do some real shit before you tryta come...little preteens and shit thinkin' they're tough lmfao...finish grade school son...and if you come at me at least come with facts and not opinions...FACT you get mad when people say your shit sucks and then you go hate vote and leave hate feed on everything they drop...FACT you're like 12 years old tryna get tough over the net...FACT EVERYTHING you drop has been abstract ever since you realized that you suck at every other form of graphics....FACT is...you're whack...you can't rap so you rely on graphics to even be mentioned on this forum....AND you even restarted your WHACK ass graphic record and it STILL sucks...now when you start rapping or something of that sort diss me on audio and we can get it in (no homo) k? okay good...OWNED? yes i'd said so

Quote:
Old 12-04-05, 08:56 PM   #19
Envee
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0

LMAO @ This hurb talkin like a blood over the net... damn B you really a ckrab killa lmaoooooo

how u gon talk down on a 12 yr old then go around actin like a blood ON the net... who the fuck wanna hear taht u in a set? if u in a damn set go kill a ckrab go do some shit for ya fucken gang... why the fuck is u reppin it online... honestly if u think u betta then Graphical then battle him

otherwise shut the fuck up...

As Life Goes On Mixtape Try Outs All Good Audio Heads Peep
Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 09:02 PM   #20
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

^LMFAO...whos actin like a blood on the net kid?...no one did i say "I'MA GET ALL THE BLOODS TO E-GAT YOU TO DEATH!!!!" nope....and as for battlin YOU....i went to gfx battle YOU before and YOU bitched out and no showed....and herb LMFAO....YOU ARE GRAPHICAL...IP CHECK HOEE...lmao @ you havin to switch to another name so that you wouldn't be owned...lmfao talk shit on your actual name you 12 year old pussy...lmfao my set would jus laugh at you tryna talk big online....ahh 12 year old preteens....you think you're so old ckuz you're almost 13...and no ones actin kid...i don't go around reppin bloods all brazy on the net....thats dumb shit i have absolutely no one to impress on this forum so go back to doing your homework...and if you want a battle go out and buy a mic...i'll send you adobe audition myself...and we can audio battle k hoe? and lmao @ you editin your post so it would seem like i flipped out outta nowhere

Quote:

Last edited by Hoodz Prophet : 12-04-05 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-04-05, 09:07 PM   #21
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^LMFAO...whos actin like a blood on the net kid?...no one did i say "I'MA GET ALL THE BLOODS TO E-GAT YOU TO DEATH!!!!" nope....and as for battlin YOU....i went to gfx battle YOU before and YOU bitched out and no showed....and herb LMFAO....YOU ARE GRAPHICAL...IP CHECK HOEE...lmao @ you havin to switch to another name so that you wouldn't be owned...lmfao talk shit on your actual name you 12 year old pussy...lmfao my set would jus laugh at you tryna talk big online....ahh 12 year old preteens....you think you're so old ckuz you're almost 13...and no ones actin kid...i don't go around reppin bloods all brazy on the net....thats dumb shit i have absolutely no one to impress on this forum so go back to doing your homework...and if you want a battle go out and buy a mic...i'll send you adobe audition myself...and we can audio battle k hoe? and lmao @ you editin your post so it would seem like i flipped out outta nowhere

doing your homework is gangsta

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 12-04-05, 09:08 PM   #22
Envee
Light Weight

hahaha its sad cause im his brother?

www.soundclick.com/envee

herb lmao

check ya facts and if u wasnt tryin 2 E-thug then whats good with the CK instead of spelling it right? does it make u feel big? fucking nerd post ya picture u prolly lookin like Golem lmao

actin like he hard online but in real life dude is hated on and spit on in school... lmaoo fall back bitch...

Send a message via AIM to Envee Send a message via MSN to Envee Send a message via Yahoo to Envee   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 09:11 PM   #23
Envee
Light Weight

lmao this hurb gon run 2 the mods like he freepostin he freepostin

heres some feedback for u so ud shut the fuck up

Ya 2 sigs are aiiii nothing fucken special bitch... hmm try harder mayb ull get some where? i doupt it tho ur 2 busy busting Gats right buddy?? and h/w is not for cool ppl no more right? but sittin on the comp all day waitin on a rap board for replies is??? lmaooo ill battle u on the mic fuck GFX bitch

Old 12-04-05, 09:12 PM   #24
Envee
Light Weight

look at all the records and post counts 2 u dumb fuck... now tell me that me and my brother are the same ppl?

Old 12-04-05, 09:14 PM   #25
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

^nope lmfao i posted pictures before wanna see a picture of me then since you're that homo here yah go and the 'ck' i use in 'ckuz' is a habit from typin like that eehhh...

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img.php?...&n=whitetee.jpg

so i look like golem huh?...and hated on in school...no? why am i 16 and i get bitches 18 & up tryna talk to me....go check my myspace? i'll show you bitches that tryta talk to me...ehh why am i defendin myself against this faggot? oh well

Quote:
Old 12-04-05, 09:16 PM   #26
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envee
lmao this hurb gon run 2 the mods like he freepostin he freepostin

heres some feedback for u so ud shut the fuck up

Ya 2 sigs are aiiii nothing fucken special bitch... hmm try harder mayb ull get some where? i doupt it tho ur 2 busy busting Gats right buddy?? and h/w is not for cool ppl no more right? but sittin on the comp all day waitin on a rap board for replies is??? lmaooo ill battle u on the mic fuck GFX bitch

lmfao...tizz is the mod for here if i really wanted to i would jus call him right now and have him ban you from the forum and lmfao i spend most of my day at school on the weekends i'm either asleep, on the fone, or out walkin the city? don't talk unless you know

Quote:
Old 12-04-05, 09:17 PM   #27
Blay'all

word, lmao @ Envee trynna act like he knows what he's talkin about and Hoodz has posted his picture up like 20 times in Member Mugshots... dont talk about something if u dont know kid

Old 12-04-05, 09:25 PM   #28
Envee
Light Weight

Get off ya boys dick... aint u tired of ridin it?? damn i guess not... but like i said stop talkin shit get on the mic post it at mixtapeofficials.com and then get knocked the fuck out like ya moma used 2 do when u was little.

Old 12-04-05, 09:36 PM   #29
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

^lmao at your audio...you still talk about moms and shit LMFAO...funny ass kid...yeah don't got nothin to say about me bein ugly now do you....yeah thats right i don't giva fuck...i'ma pretty boy and i'm proud to admit it at least i gets bitches and i'll wait for your diss first then we can get it iight kidd

Quote:
Old 12-04-05, 09:38 PM   #30
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envee
Get off ya boys dick... aint u tired of ridin it?? damn i guess not... but like i said stop talkin shit get on the mic post it at mixtapeofficials.com and then get knocked the fuck out like ya moma used 2 do when u was little.

lmao @ u usin the d/r excuse for being proven wrong and not being able to respond to the topic

you're grounded