RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-04, 05:51 PM   #1
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
All Vets Read This

IP: 970D 9C87

Yall need To Stop Retirin And not battlin....ya'll complain it's boring but it's only boring because half the vets quit rappin or jus' quit the site....trus' me...if all the vets here would start rappin again this place wouldn't be soo boring...like i remember when the elevated was filled with battles n shit...now not even cause all yall quit rappin...this place is here to help you elevate as a rapper and showcase your talent...and merk katz for fun....ive checked other sites..i thought this was inactive...theres MAD inactive Sites LMFAO..this is probably 3-4 active site i've ever seen for battlin....so ya'll need to start battlin again keep this shit smooth and bring your heads again...Trus' me..it would be Much entertaining and better if yall started battlin again...AND YOU RETIRED KATZ UN RETIRE..u know who im talkin bout..LOT, creativitie ALL YALL!!

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-27-04, 05:58 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 2B83 7A47

What's the point of battling on here anymore? I have already elevated all I can on here since there are few as good as me. I moved on to better sites to battle but I still come here to freepost and shit. I like a lot of people on here but there are way too many people that think they can just say whatever they want to whoever they want and shit like that. If there were Super mods on this board, I might think about coming back because they would regulate who posts where and put a two week ban on people when needed......shit like that.

But to answer your statement above, no I will not come out and battle on this site anymore......I might, however, still help people elevate
Old 06-27-04, 06:05 PM   #3
Shadows edge
retired.

Text Record: 20-11
IP: 3CE3 5668

I'm with Enygma. I'll help people if they need help, and I'm willing to battle once in a rare while. But I really can't elevate on here anymore, so why bother?
Old 06-27-04, 06:06 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I guess that about wraps it up......everyone else that quit battling just plain sucks so the admins can go ahead and close this......lol
Old 06-27-04, 06:20 PM   #5
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

lmfao.......word....your at the conceited point...your not as sick as Jay Z so there is still room for improvement..then how bout you 2 battle a couple hundred times consdiered there is no one on yall level lmfao......

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-27-04, 06:21 PM   #6
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

the site would accually be better if the damn admins accually did justice on all this freepostin and got more mods n super mods n shit....they could care less about this site i guess...they make it and then go to hawaii forever or somethin.....they aint neva on

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-27-04, 06:25 PM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I never said there was no one better than me, I just said there are few as good as me on this site. I battle over on RB Original under an alias so I don't get any DR from Relaunched cats coming over there. I think that they have a better quality of battlers there so I go there to elevate......

....Basically, even Shadows Edge and I need to elevate
Old 06-27-04, 06:30 PM   #8
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

oh word jea i feel you on that one.....i might need to sign up there.....i was over there before and yes they do have sick battlers there......

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-27-04, 07:05 PM   #9
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: D35B 3F85

indeed

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-04, 07:47 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4CFC B88F

^^^ I see you learned well from the freepost queen......LOL
Old 06-27-04, 07:53 PM   #11
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: D35B 3F85

my fingers just be getting lazy...but you know what enygma i used to feel just the like you.....i felt i had nothing to prove anymore....that's why i only got 16 battles under my belt...The only time i had battled was when it was against someone that had made a name for themselves as well.....but now i'm like fuck it....

B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-04, 08:07 PM   #12
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

battle for the fun of it jus' battle until you officially the sickest on RB keep battlin do what ever u gotta do jus keep this shit active and entertainin i mean u have over 30 battles done...and over 900 posts....for what...jus to quit and retire..keep fuckin rappin till ur fingeers fall off..feel me....

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 06-27-04, 08:12 PM   #13
El Eye
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4289 77F4

i got sick of battling here...its just no more fun....i used to battle just for the hell of it once eryday....but now i only battle here in the LCB, tourny's, crew battles, and due to beef...im over on Old RB...thats where im mainly active now...they have competition...and lots of shit to elevate on...everyone needs to accept the fact that this site isnt that great...
Send a message via AIM to El Eye   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-04, 08:14 PM   #14
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: C1DA C961

i have to agree with state here...RB is inactive because of the vets...the rook's are on her all the time posting and setting up battles and shyt and we are the ones not battling anymore...if we got more active this site would be bettter....

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-04, 08:18 PM   #15
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF4 20CB

for real we gots ta stay active ya feel?