RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-07, 10:29 AM   #106
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

i is da last word on my signature... really, dat is fookin mad yo

Man, shut the fuck up. I'm not going to lower myself to the level of an illiterate dick and drop some fucking wack piece of shit 2004 verse that looks like it was wrote by a fucking 3 year old.

When you have evolved to the text style of 2007, then come and see me. Until then, slither on back to poopsex.com and have a merry old time with your nut huggers.
Old 02-03-07, 03:09 PM   #107
Hot_Stylez
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5E58 0AAF

i is a letter....not a word....we should get somebody like rockwilder to look at ya'll certified bullshit and even he'll laugh at ya'll '07 verses and shit...hahahahaha get some lives and stay off of rap...maybe ya'll should text battle n rock and roll...hahahahaha
Old 02-03-07, 04:05 PM   #108
Real_Talk
New to RV

IP: 40FD D00C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Man, shut the fuck up. I'm not going to lower myself to the level of an illiterate dick and drop some fucking wack piece of shit 2004 verse that looks like it was wrote by a fucking 3 year old.

When you have evolved to the text style of 2007, then come and see me. Until then, slither on back to poopsex.com and have a merry old time with your nut huggers.

See now I know why Da Trus Hurtz was actin like a dick towards me son ......... I get it now ........ Alla you niggas Really believe dat da way yall rap is supierior and "up to date" Right ......... see im not no hater or anything like dat, matta fact I give props where props is do ........ BUT FOR YALL TO SAY OUR FLOW IS OUTDATED AND CORNY COMPARED TO YALLS IS CRAZY ..... 04' ???? Nick Fletcher, you from the united Kingdom wit over 13,000 posts on a internet battling site and you gon tell me about da proper way to spit ?!?!?!?! Im from Queens NY, and i've been a True Hip-Hop head since my uncle put me onto Rakim when I was 3 ...... Im not gon change da way I spit for nobody ...... I KNOW dat what I spit is hot, and I KNOW when someone is wack and im nowhere near dat ........ Im not one of dese "Internet Herbs" u wrote a essay about fam, imma Hip-Hop artist dat does dis for FUN ..... I rather hear somebody rip some shit like:

Homie, imma PRO AT BEST. Youza rookie, imma OLDA VET/
Cross my path, I'll put ya "Face in ya lap" Like a YOGA STRECH/ Damn .....

rather den hearin ........

So fall back, dude you get smacked relentlessly
Your lines wouldn't fit in..
Even if you literally condensed them g

^^^ wtf, das not even halfway decent to me at all ....... but den again I will say dis ...... Hip-Hop has elevated to a place where its too many different styles of Lyrics for one style to be more supierior den another feel me ..... So yall sayin dat our shit is wack is like niggas down south gettin tired of EastCoast Hip-Hop and makin a new brand of music dat niggas on da east coast think is trash as fuck ......... DA FEELIN IS MUTUAL FROM BOTH SIDES SO WE AINT REALLY GON DO SHIT BUT AGREE TO DISAGREE ..... Real Talk .....
Old 02-03-07, 04:08 PM   #109
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Stylez
i is a letter....not a word....we should get somebody like rockwilder to look at ya'll certified bullshit and even he'll laugh at ya'll '07 verses and shit...hahahahaha get some lives and stay off of rap...maybe ya'll should text battle n rock and roll...hahahahaha

LMFAO!! @ this dumb motherfucker.

i is a letter....not a word.. OMFG, LMFAO!!

Dude said I was the last word on my signature. GAY!
I said "i is da last word on my signature" as in "I am the last word on my signature in English. What the fuck, do you not even understand your own herb gibberish you home-schooled for one day piece of shit motherfucker.
Old 02-03-07, 04:09 PM   #110
TEF
Flyweight

IP: 570E 362C

I'll drive by shoot you goons and leave a bunch of ya scarred
Circle ya hood wit Lead and I don't mean Protrackors at the front of ya cars
Telfon's the Best on... I'll have you bleeding you'll plument
Put my Arms in your mouth, but I'm not tryna reach in your stomach
Witness the cruelty to animals you broke names soft
I'd say yall off the chain,..
...Only when I take the choke chain off
Alright my freestyle's done, this is why I'm trippin you herbs
I'm not movin no crack but it aint stoppin me from flippin the birds
Old 02-03-07, 04:12 PM   #111
Real_Talk
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEF

See now dat shit was kinda hott right dere, lol ......... He from yall site ....... was dat corny to yall ????? Was dat some 2004 spittin right dere ????
Old 02-03-07, 04:19 PM   #112
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real_Talk
See now I know why Da Trus Hurtz was actin like a dick towards me son ......... I get it now ........ Alla you niggas Really believe dat da way yall rap is supierior and "up to date" Right ......... see im not no hater or anything like dat, matta fact I give props where props is do ........ BUT FOR YALL TO SAY OUR FLOW IS OUTDATED AND CORNY COMPARED TO YALLS IS CRAZY ..... 04' ???? Nick Fletcher, you from the united Kingdom wit over 13,000 posts on a internet battling site and you gon tell me about da proper way to spit ?!?!?!?! Im from Queens NY, and i've been a True Hip-Hop head since my uncle put me onto Rakim when I was 3 ...... Im not gon change da way I spit for nobody ...... I KNOW dat what I spit is hot, and I KNOW when someone is wack and im nowhere near dat ........ Im not one of dese "Internet Herbs" u wrote a essay about fam, imma Hip-Hop artist dat does dis for FUN ..... I rather hear somebody rip some shit like:

Cross my path, I'll put ya "Face in ya lap" Like a YOGA STRECH/ Damn .....

rather den hearin ........

^^^ wtf, das not even halfway decent to me at all ....... but den again I will say dis ...... Hip-Hop has elevated to a place where its too many different styles of Lyrics for one style to be more supierior den another feel me ..... So yall sayin dat our shit is wack is like niggas down south gettin tired of EastCoast Hip-Hop and makin a new brand of music dat niggas on da east coast think is trash as fuck ......... DA FEELIN IS MUTUAL FROM BOTH SIDES SO WE AINT REALLY GON DO SHIT BUT AGREE TO DISAGREE ..... Real Talk .....

After spending endless time deciphering that fucking gibberish I have only a few things to say. The first being shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about.

Do not even come at me with some fucking 13,000 posts bullshit, I have sonned that comment every time it has been said to me. And how the fuck does a post count have anything to do with battling, dumb fuck. And what the fuck are you talking about... how to spit?? Dude, text battling is not spitting you piece of shit idiot. Text battling is typing on your keyboard, get that through your thick head, moron.

Also, how the fuck are you going to bring my country into this. What a fucking garbage attempt at trying to say I know shit. I don't know what kind of single-minded secluded existence you have been living, but... The States is not the only country to have Hip Hop/Rap Artists. And don't even talk about "I'm from Queens, NY" like it means something. You ain't the fucking creators of hip hop... fucking Kingston, Jamaica was where Hip Hop came from in the 1960's dipshit.

And, you don't KNOW what you "spit" (lmao, its type dummy) is hot... you just THINK it is. So shut the fuck up and stop acting all high and mighty like you are some sort of God. I do not presume to think I am the best on the net, but I know damn well that I am better than you at text. Your verses would get fucking clowned on if you took them to the real sites like b-boys, bragginwrites or rapmusic.

And as for this....

Cross my path, I'll put ya "Face in ya lap" Like a YOGA STRECH/

^ That is fucking garbage. The multi-rhyming is forced to fuck, the wordplay is forced to fuck, the // at the end make it look fucking gay. In text that is fucking straight trash. Hell, even in audio it would be fucking bullshit. Saying you are better than the other guy and you'll put his face in his lap like some sort of homosexual statement.... WOW! That is original. I was listening to that boring ass shit when I was in pre-school motherfucker.

^ That is fucking garbage to. It is simplistic, has no punch to it and the concept of saying a dude has stretched lines is played to fuck. Still though, it would son the fuck out of that herb bar you showed me.

Basically, you are living in some little fantasy world where you think you are the shit and that your rhymes are dope. Come back to reality, realise they are fucking garbage and ELE-FUCKING-VATE!!
Old 02-03-07, 04:21 PM   #113
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEF

Umm, that was not good at all. However, it was 1000x better than the garbage you poopsex.com bitches keep dropping. And besides, everyone who sees that drop will laugh, even TEF will be laughing because he knows that he can drop 100x better and that shit probably took him like 60 seconds to come up with.
Old 02-03-07, 05:09 PM   #114
Real_Talk
New to RV

Quote:
After spending endless time deciphering that fucking gibberish I have only a few things to say. The first being shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about.

Do not even come at me with some fucking 13,000 posts bullshit, I have sonned that comment every time it has been said to me. And how the fuck does a post count have anything to do with battling, dumb fuck. And what the fuck are you talking about... how to spit?? Dude, text battling is not spitting you piece of shit idiot. Text battling is typing on your keyboard, get that through your thick head, moron.

Also, how the fuck are you going to bring my country into this. What a fucking garbage attempt at trying to say I know shit. I don't know what kind of single-minded secluded existence you have been living, but... The States is not the only country to have Hip Hop/Rap Artists. And don't even talk about "I'm from Queens, NY" like it means something. You ain't the fucking creators of hip hop... fucking Kingston, Jamaica was where Hip Hop came from in the 1960's dipshit.

And, you don't KNOW what you "spit" (lmao, its type dummy) is hot... you just THINK it is. So shut the fuck up and stop acting all high and mighty like you are some sort of God. I do not presume to think I am the best on the net, but I know damn well that I am better than you at text. Your verses would get fucking clowned on if you took them to the real sites like b-boys, bragginwrites or rapmusic.

And as for this....

Cross my path, I'll put ya "Face in ya lap" Like a YOGA STRECH/

^ That is fucking garbage. The multi-rhyming is forced to fuck, the wordplay is forced to fuck, the // at the end make it look fucking gay. In text that is fucking straight trash. Hell, even in audio it would be fucking bullshit. Saying you are better than the other guy and you'll put his face in his lap like some sort of homosexual statement.... WOW! That is original. I was listening to that boring ass shit when I was in pre-school motherfucker.

^ That is fucking garbage to. It is simplistic, has no punch to it and the concept of saying a dude has stretched lines is played to fuck. Still though, it would son the fuck out of that herb bar you showed me.

Basically, you are living in some little fantasy world where you think you are the shit and that your rhymes are dope. Come back to reality, realise they are fucking garbage and ELE-FUCKING-VATE!!

^^^^ AND HE STILL DOESNT GET IT !!!!!!! Im not gon get Ignorant and Closed-Minded like you son ....... Im WAY MORE den a text battler ..... imma MC, deres a BIG DIFFERENCE .... but as far as text, LIKE I SAID, I KNOW IM HOTT AS FUCK, YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK ...... I can accept da fact dat yall say my shit is garbage ...... I know how to persivear (Nah, iono how to spell it but you get da point so dont talk shit, lol) I know how to persivear and take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM ......I understand dat just because I feel like im da truth doesnt mean EVERYONE thinks im da truth .... im far from a god, im one of da humblest mufuckas in da world, real talk ..... But when niggas start disrespect ..... das when it turns to a whole nutha story ...... das when I read what yall niggas textin and realise dat im way better den yall and think to myself .... "WHY DA HELL IS DESE DUMMIES POPPIN ALL DIS SHIT WHEN DEY GARBAGE AS FUCK !?!?!?!?" which is da same shit u think about us right ....... And shut da fuck up wit da History Lesson cause NEW YORK IS HIP-HOP !!! DERE'S NUTTIN U CAN SAY DAT WILL CHANGE DAT !!!!! Text battlin is not spittin ????? Take ya head out cha ass dummy, what da hell is typin a rap battle den ??? Is dat not Rap ?? When you look up an artists lyrics, is dat not what dey was SPITTIN ??? AND YES NIGGA, YA COUNTRY HAS ALOT TO DO WIT MY FUCKIN POINT ...... Aint no way in hell some nigga from da U.K. gon tell me how to SPIT ... oh im sorry .... HOW TO TEXT BATTLE ...... and text battlin ...... I WILL SON YOU !!!! I PUT DAT ON MY DAUGHTER, YOU CANT FUCK WIT ME ...... I hate it when niggas got dey head up dey ass talkin shit ....... I peep yall lyrics, i can switch my style and beat you at ya own game, so make da fuckin thread or close ya lips ..... I tried to be respectful ...... fuck it now .....

Last edited by Real_Talk : 02-03-07 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-03-07, 06:01 PM   #115
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
^^^^ AND HE STILL DOESNT GET IT !!!!!!! Im not gon get Ignorant and Closed-Minded like you son ....... Im WAY MORE den a text battler ..... imma MC, deres a BIG DIFFERENCE .... but as far as text, LIKE I SAID, I KNOW IM HOTT AS FUCK, YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK ...... I can accept da fact dat yall say my shit is garbage ...... I know how to persivear (Nah, iono how to spell it but you get da point so dont talk shit, lol) I know how to persivear and take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM ......I understand dat just because I feel like im da truth doesnt mean EVERYONE thinks im da truth .... im far from a god, im one of da humblest mufuckas in da world, real talk ..... But when niggas start disrespect ..... das when it turns to a whole nutha story ...... das when I read what yall niggas textin and realise dat im way better den yall and think to myself .... "WHY DA HELL IS DESE DUMMIES POPPIN ALL DIS SHIT WHEN DEY GARBAGE AS FUCK !?!?!?!?" which is da same shit u think about us right ....... And shut da fuck up wit da History Lesson cause NEW YORK IS HIP-HOP !!! DERE'S NUTTIN U CAN SAY DAT WILL CHANGE DAT !!!!! Text battlin is not spittin ????? Take ya head out cha ass dummy, what da hell is typin a rap battle den ??? Is dat not Rap ?? When you look up an artists lyrics, is dat not what dey was SPITTIN ??? AND YES NIGGA, YA COUNTRY HAS ALOT TO DO WIT MY FUCKIN POINT ...... Aint no way in hell some nigga from da U.K. gon tell me how to SPIT ... oh im sorry .... HOW TO TEXT BATTLE ...... and text battlin ...... I WILL SON YOU !!!! I PUT DAT ON MY DAUGHTER, YOU CANT FUCK WIT ME ...... I hate it when niggas got dey head up dey ass talkin shit ....... I peep yall lyrics, i can switch my style and beat you at ya own game, so make da fuckin thread or close ya lips ..... I tried to be respectful ...... fuck it now .....

You say that you know you are "hot as fuck" and then follow up with saying you can take constructive criticism... ironically, AFTER you told me to "suck your dick" because you didn't appreciate me calling you garbage. My friend, you need to take a look at what you are typing, because at the moment you just continuously contradict yourself.

And, don't even claim to be humble. More than one person on here has told you that you are not good at all, what have you done about it? Bitch and moan and tell them they are garbage and that you are so much better than them. LMFAO!!!

Oh and NO, you fucking retard. Text battling is not "SPITTING". When you pick up a fucking mic and drop your text lyrics onto a beat, that is "SPITTING". The fact that you think typing up a text verse is spitting just makes it clearly evident that you are a fucking idiot who does not know the first thing when it comes to text battling.

And LMAO @ you bringing my country into this you fucking idiot. The sheer audacity of you stating that New York is Hip Hop and everyone else, especially the United Kingdom knows dick just goes to show that I was right. You are single-minded, and your secluded existence has prevented you from experiencing worldwide rap. Stupid motherfucker, there are rappers in Sweden, Norway, Germany, Korea, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom... and so many more countries. Wake up idiot. Take a look around the world and realise that New York is NOT Hip Hop. New York is simply the place that STOLE Hip Hop from Kingston, Jamaica.

I tried to be respectful, you can't comprehend what I am telling you. You are fucking garbage, you can suck my dick. And put your daughter on anything, I'd fucking own her to.
Old 02-03-07, 06:24 PM   #116
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 1217 B577

i want in this........

Last edited by Ransum : 02-03-07 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-03-07, 06:27 PM   #117
Real_Talk
New to RV

Quote:
You say that you know you are "hot as fuck" and then follow up with saying you can take constructive criticism... ironically, AFTER you told me to "suck your dick" because you didn't appreciate me calling you garbage. My friend, you need to take a look at what you are typing, because at the moment you just continuously contradict yourself.

And, don't even claim to be humble. More than one person on here has told you that you are not good at all, what have you done about it? Bitch and moan and tell them they are garbage and that you are so much better than them. LMFAO!!!

Oh and NO, you fucking retard. Text battling is not "SPITTING". When you pick up a fucking mic and drop your text lyrics onto a beat, that is "SPITTING". The fact that you think typing up a text verse is spitting just makes it clearly evident that you are a fucking idiot who does not know the first thing when it comes to text battling.

And LMAO @ you bringing my country into this you fucking idiot. The sheer audacity of you stating that New York is Hip Hop and everyone else, especially the United Kingdom knows dick just goes to show that I was right. You are single-minded, and your secluded existence has prevented you from experiencing worldwide rap. Stupid motherfucker, there are rappers in Sweden, Norway, Germany, Korea, Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom... and so many more countries. Wake up idiot. Take a look around the world and realise that New York is NOT Hip Hop. New York is simply the place that STOLE Hip Hop from Kingston, Jamaica.

I tried to be respectful, you can't comprehend what I am telling you. You are fucking garbage, you can suck my dick. And put your daughter on anything, I'd fucking own her to.

Im not gon say nuttin bout ya last sentence cause you REALLY dont want to take it there ..... TRUST ME ... its not dat serious ..... and nah, i aint contradict myself ....... Me tellin you to suck my dick after you disrespected my flow isnt me not being able to take what u sayin into perspective ..... Das me BEING A MAN and defending somethin I been doin for 9 years ..... Where im from, if u get slapped, somebody posta get stomped out or worse ...... das my mentality on AND offline ...... And i'll repeat dis one more time .... NEW YORK IS HIP-HOP !!! DERE'S NUTTIN U CAN SAY DAT WILL CHANGE DAT !!!!! I got respect for any person das a REAL MC ion care where u from, but throw salt on my game, expect salt back ... point blank ..... all dis talkin is fuckin stupid, either battle me and prove your lyrics are better den mine or shut up .... (Text battlin IS SPITTIN dumbass, lol) Fletcher v.s. Talk, put up or shut up ........ 24 lines ....
Old 02-03-07, 06:29 PM   #118
Ransum

^^^ Look you aint nice at all, So go ahead an Run so rockets I'll be on ya
ya flow so shitty ......... ya very own asshole i'll diss-own-ya
you been here far to long and havent gain a grain of talent
your skill's is outdated in other words ya flow aint vaild
lets handle it like real men, spit shells till ya body in a world wind
you wouldnt have an advantage if you use a verse from murlyn
*wizord*
i sell rocks the size of my muscle curlyen, ya flow "bear"ly take flight like "tail spin" *cartoon*
he'll win.... HA! NEVER!, cuz he'll keep trying to fuck with me like a Male Sin
let me get the automatic, and cuz traffic cuz this here is drastic
start blastin the plastic, till he see the light flash kid
i'll leave you in a box for a min like a quick bid
cut you with the ox's while we slap box's and feed ya limb to ya kid mother fuckah!!

I AINT DONE I WANT IN THIS BITCH STOP REFUSEING ME........

i refuse to quit till my name in the rank'in and ya start to get use to it
im a dead man walking more like talking to you pricks who use to flip
packs of the crack.... oz of the weed... an bottles of liquer
my automatic agenst your revovler... HA bitch.... lets see who'll get shot quicker
some killahs move with the violence, i move with the silence
and cruse throu ur island with the uz and shot throu youer eye lid
im the new kid who stylen, so get use to the wilding cuz im not having it
far pass ya peak by the miles, i'll orgenize crime for the paper like a fileing cabenit
So keep coming with that gimmic fool
and have these sheels dive in ya chest like a swimming pool
put you in omarion ice box so you can be living cool
dont rep blood either fam, cuz u aint eat'in u'll be giving food
an i gotta fess, i been throu alot of mess
but i done bought payless shoes that make ya skills worth alotta less
poke ya back till it look like you got a chest, but i gotta flex
cuz if i aint drop'in the bomb, then its like angie martinez without a flex
you a lock'it with a crest, a chain without the links
a man with no brain who like to think, a blind fuck who gotta blink
a cat who wanna bark, a tropical island without a shark
a faget with a pussy, a bitch with balls, the body that got outline an charkd
so keep runing ya mouth about ransum...damn your a bumb
you a armless man cuz hes hits never land-son, im so hot i could buy land on the Sun
you fail bro, in this fight im hitless,
bet u can relate since u'll never sell-bro
so keep trying, an you'll be lyin on the track like a rail-rode........
MOTHER FUCKAH....

LET ME IN THIS LEAGUE

whats really good??????
Old 02-03-07, 06:34 PM   #119
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Im not gon say nuttin bout ya last sentence cause you REALLY dont want to take it there ..... TRUST ME ... its not dat serious ..... and nah, i aint contradict myself ....... Me tellin you to suck my dick after you disrespected my flow isnt me not being able to take what u sayin into perspective ..... Das me BEING A MAN and defending somethin I been doin for 9 years ..... Where im from, if u get slapped, somebody posta get stomped out or worse ...... das my mentality on AND offline ...... And i'll repeat dis one more time .... NEW YORK IS HIP-HOP !!! DERE'S NUTTIN U CAN SAY DAT WILL CHANGE DAT !!!!! I got respect for any person das a REAL MC ion care where u from, but throw salt on my game, expect salt back ... point blank ..... all dis talkin is fuckin stupid, either battle me and prove your lyrics are better den mine or shut up .... (Text battlin IS SPITTIN dumbass, lol) Fletcher v.s. Talk, put up or shut up ........ 24 lines ....

How about I just battle your daughter instead, I bet she has more fucking talent than you. Dumb fuck.
Old 02-03-07, 06:41 PM   #120
Ransum

Thought This Was A Cypher Not A Fucking Talk Board Deal With Ya Beef Somewhere Else....
Ashame On You Nick......
Even You Should Know This After 13,000 Post....