RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Linguistic Expressions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-06, 03:22 AM   #1
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

~The Words~ Week 1

IP: 5651 7A36

We had our share of no-shows but I expected worse in fact...

In the end, there were 3 battles of which one was a three-way showdown.

First up: Enygma vs. Jay 286

Jay was the first one to drop something and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was just an hilarious concept and he worked it out pretty nicely as well. Just one of those enjoyable and relaxing quick tracks, nothing to "wow" the listener but nothing that makes em press the stop button

Then Enygma dropped one of the better songs this week even though the hook got on people's nerves. He made up for that with energetic verses with a great presence and flow. The concept could've been more creative but nonetheless a good track! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you...

Winner: Engyma (2 votes to 0)

Second Battle: will appear vs. mind_immortal

Mind_immortal didn't really show up, he had his buddy Cho drop the track. The drop itself was uhm funny lolz. I still believe dude was high when he did this because of the laughing in between and the fact that it didn't make much sense. Enjoyable nonetheless, got a comedian on our hands (more than one in this league lolz).

Then our female emcee shocked all by actually showing up and not forgetting about this as usual Even though it was just a short appearance, it did show potential. The quality has improved a lot and the flow is still hot, keep dropping those songs and show them boys how it's done.

Winner: will appear (2 votes to 0)

Three-Way Showdown: Cho vs. Jae Stackz vs. TitoBronsky

This was the alternate match, each of their opponents no-showed so I threw their tracks together in one match-up.

Last edited by DQ : 04-29-06 at 08:38 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Babylon~  
Old 05-04-06, 01:59 AM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: 0A37 178E

i have never no showed in a tourney so i dont know why you were suprised

O.Y.D.

Old 05-04-06, 12:37 PM   #3
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: FC16 27B5

Ah fuck you, you forget easily lol

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ