RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-09, 09:29 PM   #1
сварливый

Obama an Impostor and not eligible to be President.

IP: 735C 87EC

You cannot enter the army unless you provide a birth certificate as proof that you are American or other form of notification.

Barack absolutely refuses stating that he was born in America but there's another country that claims he was born in their country and transferred to America at a later age.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89837
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941

What do you think?

To you mindless sheep zombies out there, THIS IS ONLY A DRILL, FLUFF YOUR PILLOWS AND BRING A FEMALE INTO BED. STEP AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. THIS WAS ONLY A DRILL.

By the way if 51% of the population of America wants anything, anything at all, all they have to do is say that they want something from the government and they'll get it. That's why you can sign up to get Barack Obama's birth certificate and find out if he's really American or not. If he's not, he has to leave office, if he doesn't provide the proof, he has to leave office.

If he doesn't, it's our constitutional right to forcefully remove him.

even though he does have a 1 million man civilian army that he can use to kill the people who try.

Oh and yes, it's because he's black.

drill over

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-05-09, 09:36 PM   #2
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B158 C755

Do they not check that kinda stuff before he becomes president.....

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 03-05-09, 09:40 PM   #3
сварливый

They normally would but America is an assfuck populace. So is Canada's.

I don't know if you knew this by now but we have the right to take over our country and I don't know if Canada does,

yet both of our governments signed an agreement that says that if your people try to take over your government and is succeeding, our military can come and kill you. Likewise if we try to take over our government and are succeeding, your military can come and kill us.

How's that sound, you fucking Canadian?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index....ext=va&aid=8551

All of you stupid fucking people have a LOT of catching up to do about how much you are a part of your government.

It just seems like no one seems to worry-- no one seems to care. It's no longer a big deal. It's all about money, until they are directly harmed, it doesn't matter what happens, as long as their way of life "feels normal", no one bothers.

So this thread stands as a huge fuck you to every idiot out there who is American and doesn't care.

And especially Nynth Degree. Your signature is the epitome of retardation.

Let's see what you have to say, people......
Old 03-05-09, 10:09 PM   #4
one way
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: B158 C755

I have never had love for the government and I don't believe canada has any martial law shit.....they can't do shit if you do it peacefully, and their armies are you and me and their million is way out numbered to the rest of the population, and there are enough weapons on the streets and even legally owned to defend ourselves if needed.
All I know is I'll have time to prepare cause shit will hit the fan in the states first, we always do stuff after you guys.......

Myspace

It's ok to make money, Legit or illegal...
But it's treason when you turn your back on your people.
Old 03-05-09, 11:17 PM   #5
сварливый

You think the light weaponry that Americans are allowed to legally carry is going to inflict damage upon armor that is more superior than that which is over in Iraq.... ? lmao

besides, Barack Obama is already trying to take full control of our right to bear arms.

W/e, just read the links. More responses.. And sign that fucking petition.
Old 03-05-09, 11:30 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Oh, 2v .

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 12:43 AM   #7
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 8976 C480

he's our president.

can people just shut the fuck up about it.
Old 03-06-09, 12:49 AM   #8
сварливый

Lol, am I surprised that no one's reading the links? Just posting. Really needing the shut the fuck up themselves but still waltz around telling others to.
Old 03-06-09, 12:51 AM   #9
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0E6F 3B38

Im sorry but fuck that. Me and my family almost got put out on our asses. but thanks to obama housing plan to help morgages. We can stay and pay for our house. We were paying over 4,000 dollars month for morgage not incluyding taxes and insurance. Now we get to pay something like little over or under 2000. Im sorry but I dont fuckin try to through someone out of office thats actaully benefiting the people. rather than let some "Natural born" american sit there and ass rape my wallet over some criminal banking loans. Im sorry but this is one of the situations that i have to tell you too

Get you conspiracy theory dick out ya ass and realize its not about where people are from and what they did. But where these people are taking us and what they are doing for us. I could care less if the president was an mexican, terrorist, or an alien for mars. But if he is doing good for the people, helping out people in need, and making in livable for people in our society.

About a year ago my girlfriends grandmother died because she couldnt get healthcare or get treeated and died from strep throat turning into mono. Do you know how hard it is to die from it. You have to be completely medically neglected for that to happen.

But seriously. why bitch about a good thing

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 12:54 AM   #10
сварливый

So it's all about you, isn't it?

You're not in the same situation as the soldier overseas who is killing people and patrolling streets by order of a commander in chief who might not even be legal.

Do you care about the constitution?

Oh wait, no you fucking don't. You care about your own fucking life and you hold that above all else including the rights and lives and others because that's all your post fucking said to me.

"MY MONEY. MY GIRLFRIEND. HER GRANDMA. MY FAMILY"

fuck you
Old 03-06-09, 12:56 AM   #11
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 8976 C480

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

You're not in the same situation as the soldier overseas who is killing people and patrolling streets by order of a commander in chief who might not even be legal.

Oh wait, no you fucking don't. You care about your own fucking life and you hold that above all else including the rights and lives and others because that's all your post fucking said to me.

fuck you

what about the people he's already helping/helped?
the president that is.

wouldn't htat soldier just be givin a fuck about himself? why yo uso agains him?
Old 03-06-09, 12:57 AM   #12
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

And 2v you must not know alot about illegal stuff that goes on in the street. We live in a country were people have tons upon tons of illegal firearms ranging from military-to house hold chemicals in which if enough is made you can blow us building. Where people cn grind up glass into dust and pop it into a dust cloud and send glass into you lungs.

Its almost litterally impossible with our military might to actually take over our people and not weaken ourselves to the point where another nation can come and skull fuck us.

1. Our US army is made up of US citizens that have families, friends, loved ones people they care about. Our Army morale will be shattered cuz its one thing to pull a trigger on an enemy outside the state. But it another to pull a trigger on someone in your own state who is innocent just because of some goverment order. Our army is not made up of some cyborgs robots but people who have consiousness and heart and can think for themselves

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:02 AM   #13
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
what about the people he's already helping/helped?
the president that is.

wouldn't htat soldier just be givin a fuck about himself? why yo uso agains him?

Everyone only gives a fuck about themselves unless they show an effort to give a fuck about others.

The soldier has everyone in mind when he presents the questionable truth of the status of Barack Obama as legal president, as provided by our constitution of the United States which also stands as a representation for the freedom and rights of everyone within the entire nation. What's selfish about that? Chris said his family. The soldier said all of his brothers/sisters in arms and the CONSTITUTION. Without the constitution, Chris's family would mean shit in this country. Compared to the constitution, Chris's family does mean shit because the constitution is the lives of ALL families wrapped up. Holding Chris's family above all else is selfish in comparison to upholding the constitution and the bill of rights which it bore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
1. Our US army is made up of US citizens that have families, friends, loved ones people they care about. Our Army morale will be shattered cuz its one thing to pull a trigger on an enemy outside the state. But it another to pull a trigger on someone in your own state who is innocent just because of some goverment order. Our army is not made up of some cyborgs robots but people who have consiousness and heart and can think for themselves

How is any of that relevant? lol.
Old 03-06-09, 01:02 AM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

fuck you

2v your proving your a dumbass. He came into presidency in the middle of a war in which Bush illegally started and put us in a shitty situation. Obama already talking about and exit plan.

But basically your saying you want everyone out on their asses because the president may not be from America? Thats all that your saying. The picture is bigger than me. Im just one of the few thats benefitting from this. Iraq in the future will most likely get smoothed over from us rebuilding their country. Yeah i know its shitty but thats war. Thats not Obama fault at all. Blame that shit on Bush. A proven american. but soo far What is obama is trying to do to actually help people.

1. HEalthcare so our people will not be dying over some bullshit
2. Making sure our people have places to live and not fuckin homeless
3. Making sure we have a timeframe to get our troops out of the war that no one wanted.
4. Making an attempt to fix this economy crises That a So called Natural born american fucked up in the first place.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 03-06-09, 01:05 AM   #15
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Everyone only gives a fuck about themselves unless they show an effort to give a fuck about others.

The soldier has everyone in mind when he presents the questionable truth of the status of Barack Obama as legal president, as provided by our constitution of the United States which also stands as a representation for the freedom and rights of everyone within the entire nation. What's selfish about that? Chris said his family. The soldier said all of his brothers/sisters in arms and the CONSTITUTION. Without the constitution, Chris's family would mean shit in this country. Compared to the constitution, Chris's family does mean shit because the constitution is the lives of ALL families wrapped up. Holding Chris's family above all else is selfish in comparison to upholding the constitution and the bill of rights which it bore.

How is any of that relevant? lol.

Ok then... Kick Obama out of presidency. Then what.

Also take away everything he done. Housing programs, Fighting for healthcare for the people, Getting our troops out of iraq in a safe timely fashion, and the economy plans.

Please tell me what problem you have with this. I swear people like you give americans bad names cuz at the end of the day. Your stuck in your own little world. Not giving a damn about the millions of jobless people, people who are now homeless and put out on their ass. And people dying because they dont have healthcare. Im just one of those millions who could be jobless, dying with no healthcare, homeless. So please...explain how the fuck can you get pissed off about a fucking birth certifcate when he has done this for the american people.

Deep down inside im starting to feel that your one of the fucks that is actually pissed that there is a black president and that your precious Mike Gravel or watever the fuck is name was didnt get in.

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)