RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-07, 04:02 PM   #1
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Attn: A Message From Enstinctz!!!

IP: CD70 FBC8

Ppl Been Hittin Me Up For Collabs And Shit....im Down For Them You Already Kno....but Yo Check This Out....im On Sum Real Shit....this Is My Life.....and This Is What I Look For When Ppl Hit Me Up ....you Gotta Know This.....i Dont Jus Collab Wit Anyone...you Gotta Be On It.....im Not Gonna Collab If U Got Nothing Goin For You...hows That Helpin Me?
Its A Cut Throat Industry....the Minute You Stop Helpin Your Self Is The Minute I Stop Fucken Wit You.....if U Aint Got Your Priororties Straight, Nows The Time To Do So....theres No Such Thing As Part Time Rappers....you Either About Your Shit Or Not....if U Aint Grindin Daily,promotin Your Shit,networkin Handlin Your Shit ....then Im Not Supporting You......i Support Those Who Support Me, Feel Me? Im Not An Asshole I Jus Keep It Real....i Do My Own Thang!!! You Ever Get That Gut Feelin That You Know When Somethings Bout To Happen....well Your Gonna Feel It.... Itz Enstinctz!!!! So Fuck What Ya Heard And Holla Atcha Boy Rep That I.e Hip Hop!!! =1=
Enstinctz

Btw....tito I See U Muphucka Jus Holla At Me Get Some Shit Done....=1=
Old 11-05-07, 05:24 PM   #2
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

Enstinctz will rap ya tounge round ya neck clown... you know how we get down cuzzo
Old 11-05-07, 06:41 PM   #3
iamthatdude87
Addicted

i got you too^^^^jus holla at me boy!!
Old 11-06-07, 01:00 AM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: F222 1099

ayo..u gotta send me those 2 tracks we did a whlie back

the scar tissue joint and the other one..
Old 11-07-07, 03:20 PM   #5
iamthatdude87
Addicted

yea i gotta find those they were on my other hard drive but ill find em tho
Old 11-07-07, 05:40 PM   #6
John Rippington
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1236 F4FC

I don't think anyone good wanted to rap with you anyways but thanks for the message...
Old 11-07-07, 05:44 PM   #7
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Holy fucking shit. Do you spend all that time typing everything with a starting capital letter, or do you just put it all in caps lock and it automatically does that? Either way...
Old 11-07-07, 05:46 PM   #8
John Rippington
Maggot

^^ Ya dude, that's how all the "hyphy" people type, you didn't know? Lmao
Old 11-07-07, 05:47 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

I Dig It Sonnnnn...
Old 11-07-07, 05:54 PM   #10
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington

lmao full time hater......lets get this str8....im on swerve everyday homie my names buzzin everywhere in cali from the bay all the way to LA....im on mixtapes wit nu jerzy devil,dubb bws,i got songs out in japan.....who are you?
Old 11-07-07, 05:57 PM   #11
John Rippington
Maggot

I'm Josh Farnsworth, and I have more money than you, so I hope you weren't trying to make me jealous.
Old 11-07-07, 06:05 PM   #12
iamthatdude87
Addicted

lmao MONEY AINT A THANG LOTTA WHITE KIDS IS RICH ....LOL YOU KNO NOTHIN BUT THE REAL WORLD....EVERYTHING WAS PROLY HANDED TO YOU ON A GOLDEN PLATTER....YOU DONT GOT STREET CREDENTIONALS, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BOUT HUSLTIN,GRINDIN, YOU DONT EVEN GOT STREET SMARTS YOU WOULDNT LAST ONE DAY IN THE U.S.A LET ALONE CALIFORNIA.....RICH WHITE KIDS THESE DAYS SMH
Old 11-07-07, 06:23 PM   #13
John Rippington
Maggot

Money aint a thing? I don't know about you, but cash rules everything around me. Son my hustle is in real estate, the stock market, business deals etc. I don't got street credentials? Fuck you know about me? I got business credentials and street credentials. You don't even know my familly son lol. My dad is a highschool drop out, born in Maine (yes USA dumbfuck), who went from nothing to being succesfull. He's the only male Farnsworth to date who hasn't ended up dead, in jail, or poor. My cousin Bobby just got out of jail, look up Robert Farnsworth on google, he got put in for trying to sell guns to the Lebanese mafia here in Montreal. Bobby lived in Cali like you before coming to Montreal. It aint a god damn thing son. The point is you bragging to me bout all this shit you doing like you some kind of boss, if you were just mentioning i'd be like aight that's cool good for you. But because you trying to say it in a rude way like it makes you better than me and then ask who I am like i'm a nobody. I just figured i'd let you know how I have more money than you'll ever make, to me you're a fucking nobody.
Old 11-07-07, 07:32 PM   #14
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: F222 1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington

So since he's from LA and you guys had a dispute over something stupid you choose to direct your jokes to the bay? Come on now. As a representative of my El Bay Area-o, I am highly offended and suggest you take that back before you make me angry. Or not. Ay Enstinctz hit me up on AIM for that collabo.