RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-07, 12:53 AM   #31
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: FDE1 A67E

Lmao
I guess you think you're a scholar or something, huh.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-07, 02:47 AM   #32
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
who actually has the right or power to say what love is?

did love exist before us? or did we create it?

What kind of questions are those?

That's like asking if human depression existed before us, or if we created it. Love is a feeling humans can feel. Whether anything else in the universe feels "love" or not doesn't matter. Obviously if humans didn't exist the human feeling "love" wouldn't be able to be felt by humans.

Who has the right or power to say what anything is? Anybody can say whatever, but it doesn't describe the actual feeling because things like feelings are impossible to describe. Even objects are impossible to describe accurately. We just talk about it to see how close we can get.
Old 11-06-07, 05:38 AM   #33
lild
aka.liltekk

IP: 5E09 F0CF

ye true ive been wit m,ah girl 6 yrs this xmas comin an to be truthful we aint in love any more i loved her for 5 yrs deaply damm she was mah world well she still is but we have drifed apart in tha last yr nah id do anything for her to be honist i would kill for her an thas tha truth but i cant go on any more like this what do you think i sould do
Old 11-06-07, 07:57 AM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: BEE7 EA06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Im in it. I hate it, but... I love it.
Fuck yall in advance.
Questions anyone?

Whipped..........
Old 11-06-07, 10:19 AM   #35
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Whipped..........

Like you can talk...
Old 11-06-07, 10:22 AM   #36
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lild
ye true ive been wit m,ah girl 6 yrs this xmas comin an to be truthful we aint in love any more i loved her for 5 yrs deaply damm she was mah world well she still is but we have drifed apart in tha last yr nah id do anything for her to be honist i would kill for her an thas tha truth but i cant go on any more like this what do you think i sould do

Well it doesn't really matter... Do you still want to be with her? Does she still want to be with you?

If you both love eachother and are willing to stay together, then it should be fine. Relationships aren't always good. The way life works is fluctuation, you're just going through a shit time but a better time is coming. After 6 years I'm sure you've noticed it... There are periods where everything is good, and periods where things aren't so good, and the whole time it just goes back and forth. You're probably just going through a really big bad one right now..
Old 11-06-07, 10:45 AM   #37
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Whipped..........

Lmao
Im so tired of hearing this.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-06-07, 10:45 AM   #38
lild
aka.liltekk

IP: 5E09 F0CF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Well it doesn't really matter... Do you still want to be with her? Does she still want to be with you?

If you both love eachother and are willing to stay together, then it should be fine. Relationships aren't always good. The way life works is fluctuation, you're just going through a shit time but a better time is coming. After 6 years I'm sure you've noticed it... There are periods where everything is good, and periods where things aren't so good, and the whole time it just goes back and forth. You're probably just going through a really big bad one right now..

thankz bro you may be right but who nows i still love her id do anything for her an i think she still loves me but she dosent show it any more we dont kiss cuddle or anything anymore advice
Old 11-06-07, 12:55 PM   #39
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 17A3 8BF2

i dont think im a scholar.........but i am one?

and i wasnt trying to be smart with those questions..cuz they werent class A questions.
Old 11-06-07, 09:34 PM   #40
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6632 A7CB

word that's real talk

love's a strong word, i thought i was in it 2wice before, but nah first was nothin and 2nd she jus changed up on me so it wasnt love but word tho do you zone, i believe love is true but hard 2 find word life anyway zone it been a minute
Old 11-07-07, 12:23 AM   #41
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lild
thankz bro you may be right but who nows i still love her id do anything for her an i think she still loves me but she dosent show it any more we dont kiss cuddle or anything anymore advice

I dunno... I don't really know enough about it. Like, why you don't do all that, what makes it seem like you're drifting apart, etc...
Old 11-07-07, 09:19 AM   #42
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

Yeah it hard to beleivin true love with another in this day in age. But all bullshit aside

If you found it more power to ya. and i wish ya the best luck fam

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-07, 05:53 PM   #43
John Rippington
Maggot

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1236 F4FC

Love is when you feel the emotion of love for an object. You can't be in a relationship telling yourself you love a girl, and then you breakup and say "It wasn't love". If you felt love when you were with her then you were in love. That's what love is, y'all giving love to much credit like it's a super special thing that you can only share with one soul mate. Y'all prolly loved every single bitch you ever had, it's just a strong feeling of compassion to someone so don't tell me "I thought I loved this girl but it ended up I didn't" son if you thought you loved her you fucking loved her fuck if you don't anymore. Giving that shit waaaaaay to much credit.
Old 11-07-07, 05:58 PM   #44
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Word, Johnny. But Im more than just love her... Im IN love. :-)

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-07-07, 06:29 PM   #45
John Rippington
Maggot

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1236 F4FC

Same thing bro, that's what I meant. If you feel love towards a girl in an intimate way that you're in a relationship with, then you're in love.