RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-07, 12:22 PM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8145 DCA0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
LOL OK FOR YOU....YOU GOTTA HAVE A GIRL ON THE SIDE THATS JUST A BOOTYCALL.....BUT THEN U STILL GOTTA HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NUFF SED HAHA

i thought t meant that i jus didnt wanna make a plank outta myself lol...but what would be the point in that?

its only gonna cause more troubles when ya g/f finds out...and they always do eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 12:24 PM   #32
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 8145 DCA0

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
happy belated bday, mad dog, you fuck

happy belated b'day to you too

i was gonna make a thread to say happy birthday to ya jus never got round to it...how old are ya now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 01:49 PM   #33
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: CC61 7FCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
would you rather have a girl that you could just beat guts on anytime or a girl that you could have a relationship with???

its a hard choice for me......

damn :/

relationship bro, you could have all the sex you want in a relationship . But it serioiusly aint all about that. Been with my girl for five years since high school. I remember it was either try to get with her or this other fine ass girl that you know you can hit after just a few days but Im glad i didnt get with her you know? Cuz damn my girl now we always kick and and I could hit it every day

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 02:03 PM   #34
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Yeah...I've made my choice. I'm gonna go for the relationship.....the girls way finer and shes more of a down ass girl

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-08-07, 02:20 PM   #35
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 06E1 3C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i thought t meant that i jus didnt wanna make a plank outta myself lol...but what would be the point in that?

its only gonna cause more troubles when ya g/f finds out...and they always do eventually

HOmie you gotta have em both in check.....
Old 06-08-07, 04:00 PM   #36
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E979 6945

if she didn't have other dudes beatin guts on her at the same time, then 4 sure.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-07, 04:19 PM   #37
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

^^she doesn't and wouldn't

I chose the relationship though. Girls finer and more of a down ass chick

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-10-07, 05:36 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: CC00 ABEA

the fuck @ these stupid responses lmao. Chiggity check this. Find a virgin who will let you fuck the shit out of her like a freak around once everyday, and the rest of the day you chill in a relationship with her being in love and what not
Old 06-10-07, 06:17 PM   #39
The Frowny Guy
New to RV

IP: 7DC2 00CA

an intelligent pimp like myself have a wifey but still fuck a random girl just about every other day
Old 06-12-07, 05:36 AM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: C516 3F72

Man.. This IS a hard question..

I'm in a relationship at the moment and while I love her and wouldnt want to be without her in my life...........................

I keep wanting to fuck other girls.....Its a serious problem man......Cause I know one day its gonna catch up with me.. Just the other night I was eating dinner at the mall n this olive skinned, dark hair skinny ass stunner school girl in a short skirt came and sat at my table n started talking to me and I swear its like I'm just looking for an excuse to call her now... Not to mention I'm going up to queensland this weekend and I know I'm gonna be tempted to fuck around...

I think mainly your problem depends on where you are in life... If I could give you some real advice, while your young, dont get in a long term relationship... I mean I'm 20 and even though I've had a long career of one night stands from raves, clubbing and parties I STILL feel like I havnt fucked enough women to put me in the zone where one will be enough for me...

Maybe its that I ruined my whole perception of the monogamy thing young by sampling too much of whats out there.. But overall, I'm 20 years old and I currently dont think I'm ready for one partner.......so at your age, I would recommend not to attach yourself to someone too deep cause the success of your relationship will most likely be tapered by chemicals in your brain you cant even control yet...

Unless your an ugly fuck...........then go hard brother......get yourself a gf and stick with her cause that could be your only ticket to ongoing sex...Know what I mean?
Old 06-12-07, 08:14 PM   #42
Rizo*da*God
New to RV

Text Record: 2-5
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D6D4 88D8

lo yall youngins are mad funnu let me break it down for yall cuz i come from both worlds....

it takes a real man to be in a relationship cuz tempation is around the corner every step you take. you have to know and trust the fact that you love her or that your bond is strong enough not to fuck around or at least keep ya ass out of those situations.....

yes its nice to be young fuck who you want and do what it do, but you have to be carefull two baby mamas later you may not feel that way anymore or worse as far as STD's and shit, plus at least on of them females is bound to be crazy ya know....

eventually everyman will want that main chick that will hold you down,that hoe you fuck wont come to ya aid when you sick or hurt ya girl will....but like ol boi saud it does depend on where you at in life..only advice id give is dont let go or fuck up ya situation wit a good girl over a nut.......unless its beyonce and your girl would understand that!!!!!!!!she'd probly hit too