RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-03, 10:09 PM   #1
C-NiCe

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arrow I Need Help With This Soundclick Thing

IP: 7957 1484

once i register or whatever....do i register as a listener or as a musician?....well anyway, once i register to it, how can i upload my audios so that i can link it to this site so others can hear it???
Old 05-16-03, 10:54 AM   #2
Ty T. YT
New to RB

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 1-3
IP: 4F99 5374

Sign up as a Musician/Band, when you go the home page ther should be alittle link that says "Band Administration" click that. Somewhere on your band administration page there will be a link that says "add song" and it's self-explanatory form there.

Pretty cake just browse around.
Old 05-16-03, 06:27 PM   #3
C-NiCe

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
iight good lookin

IP: D50E F74B

thanks for the help....but now i got one problem....lets say i wanna upload a song or whatever of my own.....or if i battle sumbody from this site but using another rappers beat, lets say a "nas beat" or sumtin....soundclick wont let me upload it cuz they said its restricted to use sumbody else's shit if i dont have permission.....so how am i suppose to battle sumbody if i can't even upload a song with sumbody else's beat? you feel me.....and the other thing is that i dont worry so much cuz i got beats of my own that i make, but they also said that none of my beats could hold any samples unless i got copyright permission too....the majortiy of my beats contain excerpts and samples from songs....so i'm stuck now, and i got no idea wat to do....try and run me through this last process....good lookin..i'd really appreciate that...WuN
Old 05-19-03, 10:39 AM   #4
Ty T. YT
New to RB

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 1-3
IP: 4F99 5374

Just upload it anyway... there is no possible way they can check to see if you were using a copyrighted beat. The worst thing that would happen is they would ask you to remove the song from their site. Just don't upload copyrighted instrumentals with out some lyrics on them.