RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-04, 10:04 AM   #1
mackka

mackka vs. C-Quiz

IP: 277B 652E

aight, 10-20 lines
first to 6, 4-0 KO
I spit first
No Crew/hate
Old 01-04-04, 10:16 AM   #2
mackka

You wouldn’t get “picked” by a crew if you were surrounded by a “gang” of “thieves” and your pockets were swollen//
You a “Prophetic” gay gigolo client, coz in asses, you see “owe-mens”//(omens)
You been “served” more “L’s” than customers at a Cheech and Chong McDonald’s//
“Crushin flower beds” the way I’m “stomping this herb”, already de-feeted you, so you couldn’t follow//
With all that hyper crap in there, your “bar structure” more fucked up than “crumbling jails”//
Coz while “smoking pipes”, you dribble on more “balls” than “basketball players”//
I’ll “de-feet” your whole crew, taking their whole shoe including the “souls” like the angel in the Crossroads piece//
When you battle me, you aint gonna make it home like Jerome’s niece from Jones beach//
Your like an ugly fag’s dick the way you always run from “pussies” and never “cum with hot shit”//(ooooooohhh damn. Think about the last bit of that. UGLY fag
You done, I drop hits, You been sonned cannot fix, and I'll make you run from glock clips//
Old 01-04-04, 12:58 PM   #3
C.Quip

IP: 27F9 C48A

Who's C.Quiz Dude...LOL..Aight Pretty Nice Verse You Got Their..I'm Dropping My Verse In A Little Bit Yo...

Chiz'Eck'N"<--In
Old 01-04-04, 01:31 PM   #4
C.Quip

IP: 27F9 C48A

Letz Go........
My wrath is endless, so just give up cause no matter you'll get 8 like dislexic mathematicians
I chew multiples & crap addition, This bastid could've been a KKK in a cypher and still couldn't 'Cracka-Sentence'
My path is relentless - while yah style resembles debris from a rocket..Waste of space
I race and pace..Fucken faggit! yah gay and can't say it with a 'straight' face
justa late-night-cake - have yah ass washing more red rags then women on periods
You just gotta be kidding me..You couldn't be on point flowing on top of a pyramid
lets get end this bout - or die in a slow fight..Hold the mic with yah left still can't be all-right
this a small fight..I'll beat the shit outta you and put you in DeepRest like snowwhite
right...No one belive in mac, he just needs to get his ass threaded between sheets
I kill then seek, Cry Uncle?..you more ON-T (auntie) then a jesus peice
I load up heat - I lay strep notez, i'll shove a vaccum in you to clear you're throat
Yah bitch ass likes em long..So 'hop on 13s' like a lowrider show (ewwww)
.yah bitch ass loves the huge white chaulk..But youre bitch always ask you M-I-N like confused clocks..LOL

I'm Out..
Old 01-04-04, 05:19 PM   #5
mackka

uppin for votes. lol. sorry bout the name