RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-07, 09:35 PM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up."

When there is nothing on the table to eat, you put something there.

"You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number...."

You CAN understand it with a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe, nothing is zero. and Zero is something. So obviously, Nothing IS a number.

1 PLUS NOTHING is???!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW! 1!!!!

NOTHING times 8 is?!?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!! NOTHING!!!!

18 TO NO POWER, HAS NO POWER THEREFORE IS 18

OWNED

This thread isn't about "nothing," the english word used to describe things sometimes. Moving something from one place to another isn't replacing nothing. I'm talking about the no-thing, lack of anything, absence of both matter and emptiness.
Old 07-29-07, 09:37 PM   #17
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

"Absence of both matter and emptiness"

Edit that into sense before I comment angrily about it like a dweeb.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-29-07, 09:39 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up."

When there is nothing on the table to eat, you put something there.

"You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number...."

You CAN understand it with a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe, nothing is zero. and Zero is something. So obviously, Nothing IS a number.

1 PLUS NOTHING is???!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW! 1!!!!

NOTHING times 8 is?!?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!! NOTHING!!!!

18 TO NO POWER, HAS NO POWER THEREFORE IS 18

OWNED

you are trying to be logical about something that you can't be logical about.

Yes if there is nothing to eat, you can replace that with something to eat..however...there is never nothing on the table....and i don't mean no food..i mean nothing period...that isn't possible...the table could not exist...therefor you could not replace no food on the table...with food.

and to make this easier for you, you cannot add nothing to 1..or anything...nothing is not an object or tool...it is not something you can use..it is not something period...you can use 0...but you cannot use nothing...I really hope you try and use that argument against a math proffessor. You will get chewed out like never before.

to use the word nothing....as something...is rediculous on it's own. 0 is obviously different because it has different properties.

You can try to use the word nothing...any way that you want...but you won't be successful in your argument...this isn't something you can win.

You can say, oh look...there is nothing there...but that contradicts itself...because there is there..it always is...it is a word that is used objectively and strategically to express a quantity of SOMETHING.......however, this is only because we have no choice but to use it out of context....no thing..or nothing...is bigger than objects...when related to objects...like i said..it's just a word used out of context...but in reality...true nothingness cannot be changed into anything...it remain nothing for ever...

nothing doesn't mean...no specific thing..it means NO THING PERIOD.....which...makes it physically impossible to change nothing anyways.......

we're not talking about an empty space in the sky.....we're talking about no sky, no anything...

You can continue to debate about this with me...but you are and will continue to be completely wrong.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-07, 09:49 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You know replace doesn't always mean there was something there before it.

It can simply mean "Put into place or take position of"

The idea that someone can actually accuse the rest of the race of being "incapable of comprehending replacing nothing with something" ESPECIALLY when it's just ONE person who can't do it (I'm sure there are a few others with a sunken intelligence level like yours) is not ONLY absolutely absurd, it's damn near putting you along the lines of "Delusional".

Get lost or realize that life is a paradox in the way you're explaining it, and that the explanation of Something being more "Something" than Nothing is, is logical.

I've made my points to you and if you can't absorb OR accept them, then you sir, are a fucking moron.

Look man, i have not tried to offend you at all. I have merely tried to explain something that you don't understand. DO NOT insult my intelligence...i understand exactly what your saying...what your saying is elementary...it's what I said when I was too young to understand that I didn't understand everything...and didn't need to.

You are turning something that doesn't exist, into an entity that cannot possibly exist..

no thing...involves everything...which counters existence itself. Not existence of you and me, but existence all together.

Everything as we know it is made up of cells, smaller ogranisms that have smaller organisms.....im sure you get the idea...

Nothing can't exist within anything, because of this. If everything is made up of molecules, and nothing is made up of no thing...IT CANNOT EXIST...it's very, very simple.

Now, Please do not insult my intelligence again...it only makes you look less intelligent....and I do think you are an intelligent dude...i just don't believe that have fully grasped what we're speaking of yet.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-07, 09:55 PM   #20
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"Absence of both matter and emptiness"

Edit that into sense before I comment angrily about it like a dweeb.

it makes perfect sense...this is what I mean...you just don't get it yet.

it's like I said..it's not wyoming..it' not a place in the sky...it's not an empty box...nothing, by your usage of the word, is just being used to place value on other things. Which makes the word itself, something. which means you are using something...not nothing...

the best way I can describe nothing to you, if you still don't get it...is a black hole...accept for infinitely more complex...this is why i said you can't explain nothing with a simple mathematical formula....because in nothing...there are no variables to go into the formula....which means..there is no formula...

Old 07-29-07, 10:06 PM   #21
сварливый

It's not very simple at all especially for you.

what you're saying, (Yes I have to bring it to a Religious stance) is that everything has always existed and that's just how it's been. Things just didn't appear, they were always here.

Humans just evolved from those things.

YOU saying that NOTHING doesn't exist is no less disprovable than me saying NOTHING exists. There is no proof that the words I type are real and anything around us is real. There is no proof that this conversation is happening logically and in truth it really isn't because it's not connecting with your fucking brain (for some reason) and you won't accept it.

so we know that when you jump you fall.

When you breathe your lungs expand.

And when you kill all the germs on a table, though it is sterile and there is absolutely NOTHING on the table other than the wood, it's just impossible.

You see, that's where there's a line drawn inbetween your intelligence and mine. Because in some cases, we're both right. And here's my simplest example:

I could hold up a glass to your fucking face and say "There's absolutely nothing in this glass. Do you see ?"

And then you'll obviously laugh and go "NO THERE'S AIR AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS LAWL THERe'S ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THAT CUP I JUST CAN'T DRINK IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIQUID LIKE WHAT THE GLASS WAS MEANT FOR"

Even though in truth, there is nothing of relevance in the cup at all and you just can't accept that.

And that is of course even after the hilarity of "Outter space" completely laces your brain.

You do understand that the blackness above our head, inbetween stars and planets, a huge majority of that space is empty? There is no-thing IN it, not even oxygen. No germs, no floating molecules or atoms, nothing but big-fucking-empty-space.

But of course, to you, that's SOMETHING. and it's called SPACE.

rofl
Old 07-29-07, 10:22 PM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

what you're saying, (Yes I have to bring it to a Religious stance) is that everything has always existed and that's just how it's been. Things just didn't appear, they were always here.

Humans just evolved from those things.

YOU saying that NOTHING doesn't exist is no less disprovable than me saying NOTHING exists. There is no proof that the words I type are real and anything around us is real. There is no proof that this conversation is happening logically and in truth it really isn't because it's not connecting with your fucking brain (for some reason) and you won't accept it.

so we know that when you jump you fall.

When you breathe your lungs expand.

And when you kill all the germs on a table, though it is sterile and there is absolutely NOTHING on the table other than the wood, it's just impossible.

You see, that's where there's a line drawn inbetween your intelligence and mine. Because in some cases, we're both right. And here's my simplest example:

I could hold up a glass to your fucking face and say "There's absolutely nothing in this glass. Do you see ?"

And then you'll obviously laugh and go "NO THERE'S AIR AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS LAWL THERe'S ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THAT CUP I JUST CAN'T DRINK IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIQUID LIKE WHAT THE GLASS WAS MEANT FOR"

Even though in truth, there is nothing of relevance in the cup at all and you just can't accept that.

And that is of course even after the hilarity of "Outter space" completely laces your brain.

You do understand that the blackness above our head, inbetween stars and planets, a huge majority of that space is empty? There is no-thing IN it, not even oxygen. No germs, no floating molecules or atoms, nothing but big-fucking-empty-space.

rofl

I am pleased that you know how to use abstractions to describe things such as a glass being empty, or space not having anything in it. Now let's move on to what I was referring to when I created this thread: The concept of void. What was it like before you were born?
Old 07-29-07, 10:33 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

rofl

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that regardless of my religious point of view..if God created the earth, his power is un-imaginable..nothing is an "independent element" of existence

^^^
This is a horrible argument. Because the reality of this conversation...of this life...is irrelevant. Whether or not it is real, or fake, it is still one or the other. Neither of those options are nothing. They are both something. A mirage is a part of existance...so is a dream...all these things are completely tangible in comparison to "nothing" Even if everything went black, and time dissapeared....and the universe itself disapeared..there would still be empty space...and real or not....either it was real...and this did happen...or it was fake...and this didn't happen...but something else did. There is no real/fake in nothing...because fake is still something...it's not real, but it still remains in existance.

"nothing is an "independent element" of existence" that is a direct quote my friend...and if you would truly believe that you can disprove that...than you will go down in history as the greatest scientist of all time...the man who said that wasn't far from that title...

there is not a machine in the world that can kill all germs....MAYBE..bacteria? but i doubt that as well.

and, you say there is nothing on the wood...accept for the wood....only problem is....there is no atmosphere in NOTHING...unfortunately for your argument...we live in an atmosphere..there is thousands of pounds of air pressure pushing down on everything, including a table...not to mention air itself, and all of the other elements that float around the earth...like...LIGHT.......DARK....things like that...

wrong again, i would say that...and by you saying there is nothing of no relevance in the cup...is once again..you using it by YOUR definition....if you say there is absolutely nothing in the cup..the only thing that is relevant is whether you are wrong or right...in this case..you would be wrong....you could say there is no liquid...and you would still be wrong..because glass is a liquid..but let['s say it's plastic...you could say theres no liquid...and asside from the impossibility of that due to chemistry.....you would be right..but Like i said..that is using no...or nothing...towards a specific thing...not nothing in general

wrong again buddy, as I said...nothing is not empty space...because empty space is something.....and we do not have the technology...nor will we ever..to see to the ends of the entire plane of space...but...stars alone...send light through that.."nothing"....IN EVERY DIRECTION POSSIBLE....so once again...you are completely wrong.

Old 07-29-07, 10:54 PM   #24
сварливый

I am not completely wrong. You've proved me right more than you think.

I can travel through a hole dug all the way to china but that doesn't mean I inhabit it. Light travels through space but it isn't IN the space, it's going through it.

and then everything else you said basically proved me right that you will not be convinced and I don't see why you should be convinced considering you're trying to explain Non-Existence in a Universe of it.

But hey, it's okay, I really don't blame you for your flaws.

I just blame you for making a conversation about nothing, something.

peace
Old 07-29-07, 10:59 PM   #25
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 233C 41D5

....?????!!!!!! its a boy
^^^
this is what it was like before and up to the point I was born. 2v and revolution you two are fighting for no reason. yall are looking at the nothing and not looking at the energy everything is already here you cant put the bread on the table unless you use energy to make it and put it there. nothing is simply not being able to explain what your seeing if you see an empty table there is still air on the table there is still space. you two are just fighting over the meaning of nothing stop it and get back to what this thread is abought terumoto's idea that happens to be titled nothing. not the explanation of nothing
Old 07-29-07, 11:13 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Lmao....what do you not get..in nothing there is no light..because there is nothing....LIGHT IS SOMETHING..IT EXISTS IN SPACE....to exist somewhere and to inhabit somewhere ARE THE SAME THINGS...inhabit doesn't mean just live there your whole life....it means to occupy a completely random ammount of space, over a completely random ammount of time.

Nothing I said proved you right, if you really believe that. You might want to have your reading comprehension ability worked on, a lot.

I won't be convinced....because there is nothing to convince me of. I know what I know. What i've told you is 100% truth. The only way that truth is altered is if existance is altered itself.

You cannot have nothing...exist in the middle of something...

you can have something....you can have something like...a big ball of darkness in the middle of the sky inside of the earths atmosphere...that contains nothing...not even air, molecules, or ANYTHING...and that ball of darkness will still be something...it will be a place. it will be a difference...it will be something that is seen during the day, because if there is nothing in it..that means no light as well...it will just be black..like your space is....and how can you see NOTHING...

you can't. Nothing cannot exist within something...because for it to exist within something, turns what was once reffered to out of context as nothing...into something.

if you don't get it by now...you never will....so just leave it at that.

you go ahead and get the last word if it means that much to you..but i've explained something thats obviously pretty complicated for you...and i've been as concise as possible...which means if you don't understand it...theres nothing I or anyone can say, that will help you.

Old 07-29-07, 11:21 PM   #27
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy
....?????!!!!!! its a boy
^^^
this is what it was like before and up to the point I was born. 2v and revolution you two are fighting for no reason. yall are looking at the nothing and not looking at the energy everything is already here you cant put the bread on the table unless you use energy to make it and put it there. nothing is simply not being able to explain what your seeing if you see an empty table there is still air on the table there is still space. you two are just fighting over the meaning of nothing stop it and get back to what this thread is abought terumoto's idea that happens to be titled nothing. not the explanation of nothing

this thread is about NOTHING though. Read the beginning of it. It's not about energy..it's about NOTHING..hence the debate topic....we're not fighting over the meaning of nothing either...there is nothing to fight over...the meaning is clear, it's just people use the word as a tool for measurement......instead of explaining what nothing is...there are no loop holes to this...it's void...nothing isn't a shape..it isn't a size...it isn't a color..it isn't a weight...it isn't anything.....you can say..."there is nothing of this..nothing of that" and be wrong every single time...there is always something..end of story

Old 07-29-07, 11:25 PM   #28
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 233C 41D5

Im not going to fight you but I will say this your both right.
Old 07-29-07, 11:32 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy
Im not going to fight you but I will say this your both right.

no, we're not.

The argument is based on...the idea of nothingness. True nothingness is exactly what I said, as well as terumoto said at the opening of the thread. Than it extended to, nothingness not being able to exist within something....and I am right again....because there is always something in our world there is never nothing...it's cause and effect...you can't make nothing...you can't just blow a hole in the earth and say that theres nothing there...that's not true...not even close to the truth....there is a hole there....and within the hole....is a bunch of other shit that i don't want to go over again...

like i said..true nothingness has no shape, there is no time, no sound, no color, wind, no light, no dark, no heght, no width, no area, no movement, ....there is NOTHING.....we cannot comprehend this is a possibility because we live in a world where there is always something..hence the reason nothing is an independant element outside of existance.

Old 07-29-07, 11:46 PM   #30
сварливый

I just got back from a friend's house who I made read this entire thread and he thinks you're an idiot too, R-Evolution.

Oh and my reading comprehension needs no tuning, however, your grammar sure does.

like I said before, peace.

And don't let ANYONE change how you view the world. Lord knows no one can.