RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-07, 01:18 PM   #16
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5FE1 1B7C

Fuckin a bitch in the ass.....

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 07-29-07, 06:31 AM   #17
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 233C 41D5

pissing bitches off I just love to get a chick and just piss her off till she wants to hit me then makin up
Old 07-29-07, 07:51 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

I don't really believe any of you, maybe i missed it....but i don't think i saw any of you post something that should even come close to qualifying as the most satisfying feeling.

I think you all need to dig a little deeper for this one.

Personally, I would have to say the most satisfying feeling, is the feeling that you don't need to feel anything. Being able to clear my mind and allow my imagination to run wild, instead of trying to rationalize through things that ultimately have no purpose anyways is a blessing. The world is a very stressful place for some...but it's only stressful for those who constantly chase their emotions around in circles in order to feel a certain way. Everybody wants to be happy, however...wanting is the first reason why people end up unhappy..is because they can't always get what they want.

for someone to be...at "peace" with themselves and the universe...i really don't believe that it is at all relevant to happiness. Happiness's counterpart is sadness. Sadness makes us want more. The more we want. The more we might get, but inevitably...the more we won't get as well. Which is another factor to unhappiness.

reaching the equilibrium is the best feeling. where there is no up, nor down.
no bad, nor good. No need for any of the above. Just the moment in time, that will always be.

However, this presents a problem. If equilibrium is the only to not feel anything...then it cannot be a feeling.

That being said, im going to keep it real...and say that the best feeling is probably being with a girl you care about a lot...in the middle of spring....75 degrees..cool breeze...never ending conversation...all that typical sappy shit....believe it or not...it gets me every time

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-07, 08:08 PM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Bingo. Create gaps and the best you can do is attempt to fill them, although you may be unable to. Spend your whole life solving problems you create for yourself. It's terrible lol.
Old 07-29-07, 09:06 PM   #20
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Iunno, that hamburger was fucking good though.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-29-07, 11:04 PM   #21
big daddy
Flyweight

Text Record: 1-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 233C 41D5

um I feel that if you always have a goal and you enjoy the journy as much or more as getting what you want youll always be satisfied. but then again ignorance is bliss so I like to get stupid and wikked dumb and all that ya herd
Old 07-30-07, 11:49 PM   #22
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Is it wrong that I don't remember? :/
Old 07-30-07, 11:51 PM   #23
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: A52E FBE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
listening to a tribe called quest while drinking kool-aid

No lie, I just poured some Kool-Aid and now I'm d/l'ing.

So this better be more enjoyable than jerking off after a year.
Old 07-31-07, 12:05 AM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Man, I love me some kool-aid.

Honestly, It is the best drink ever invented. It is rich in flavor, and comes in many different flavors. It isn't thick, so it's refreshing like water is, and just like water...if it's made right...no ammount of ice that you ever need to reach the temperature of your choice for the time span you'd like will water it down...i mean..obviously it does...but like...you can't drink some drinks with ice because it changes the texture and flavor completely...with kool-aid it's much more difficult to notice.

The first time i did Ex i was drinking lemon kool-aid...and the shit tasted like watermelon...and it was the most delicious drink my tongue has ever had the pleasure of tasting.

But yeah, music and kool-aid is the best man-made recipe for relaxtion.

And it's impossible to be completely relaxed, and not be happy or....completely content..which is better than happy...at the same time

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote