RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Write Away Your Thoughts > Front Office
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-08, 11:11 AM   #1
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Rules

IP: FB8F FD97

RULES

No biting
No recycling
No Swaying

If caught biting, auto boot from league, and ban request given.
If caught recycling, auto loss for the week, possible boot from league.
If caught swaying, 3 votes off per comment in which you 'swayed'.

Dates
Battles set on Monday.
Checkin in Wednesday Midnight Pacific.
Drop by Friday Midnight Pacific.
Battles Close Sunday Midnight Pacific and new Battles will be posted as well.

Once your verse is up you can't explain what it is about or complain it was a 15 minute drop or whatever GOT IT! get it straight writing is never a mistake.... if you fail to make it a good write blame yourself in not having enough influence to getting it down right! If you do this, I consider it swaying so you'll get 3 votes off per comment in which you swayed.

LINE LIMIT
You must drop more than 8 bars (16 lines) for your verse to be considered official. But, you may not drop more than 25 bars (50 lines), if you do so you will be DQ'd for the week and given a loss.

NO SHOWING
If you no show, you get an auto loss for the week. If you no show two weeks in a row you will be booted for the remainder of the season. After you no show the first time, I will send a PM to you reminding you about WAYT. If you don't think you can show a week, let me know - ask for an extension, sign out the week before. Do something to prevent no showing. We do not want this league to become inactive.

EXTENSIONS!
Extensions will be granted by Write & I. If you don't have a good explination, your fucked. & you also will need to PM us ahead of time, not 5 minutes before they're due, we're not dumb your just lazy. I'm gonna say you need to send us your extension request by Thursday Midnight Pacific. Any extension request after that time will be denied. Note: We won't be granting extensions to those who repeatedly request every week. If you are having trouble showing, you'll take the loss.

Duration of Season
this is goes on for 12 weeks not including a one week pre-season. the playoffs is elimination so once you lose in the playoffs your OUT there is no second place winner or third, only one WINNER!

Playoffs
We let everyone get a chance at playoffs. But, the better your record the higher your seed. If you get a number one seed, you'll be battling the bottom of the rack.
So get those records up.

Voting
You MUST vote on 2 battles before Sunday, and post the links of those battles in your 'check in' post. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO: you will be DQ'd. One link will not cut it, both or an auto loss. I don't care if you are winning by 15 votes, if you don't have links and your opponent does, he'll take the win. No if, ands, or buts about it. Follow this rule. Once champ/contender matches are up, you will be required to vote on three battles, at least one has to be on a champ/contender match. I'm so tired of seeing people not voting on champ matches because they're a little longer or they feel they'll be dickriding. Just vote, it makes the league run smoother. It doesn't take but about 4 minutes.

So, if you don't follow these rules, I'm giving no warnings. I'm very strict about this, and the rules will be linked in every battle every week. No excuses.

Last edited by Jonathon : 03-08-09 at 02:48 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Journal!st Send a message via MSN to Journal!st   Reply With Quote