RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-05, 07:37 AM   #1
MyNamesGrafhYall
==bLaCk-HanD==

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
=Zimbabwe=

IP: 21ED 60C1

i think itz awful wat the goverment iz doin over there, me 4 one haz african relatives, african herritage, african background & da zimbabwe government iz killin they own ppls! they tearin down houses, killin innocent civillians, & da worse thing about it all iz even da police r gettin in on the action, they killed a innocent pregnant woman, they ran down a little kid, & he also died, itz a fuckin war zone & i think somthin shuld be done!....huz becuz they r poor does not give da government or anybody da right too do anything to them, have yall heard about diz? & watz everybodys take on it?
Old 07-02-05, 11:35 AM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: D7AC CF0D

My take is that America can't do much because governmental incompetence in our part and being caught up in our own problems. Africa has been nothing but a wasteland of war and suffering since the Berlin Conference that divided it. Lack of study put tribes in war in the same area. Rwanda is so overpopulated for such a small country. In the last half-century all of Africa has been independant, but still suffering over the result of Europe's haste to perform action in their imperialist ways in the past is there.

There were schools wiped out because the African Americans there got the education required to become little less than a slave to a white person. Police cut through the protesting children, even the little five year old girls and innocent bystanders with their weapons. Africa is a hell-zone, but it's slowly healing. Zimbabwe's form of government will eventually fall or a more in-control country would lend assistance.

Either way, it's brutal.
Old 07-04-05, 12:41 AM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

our national cricket team are about to go over there and plat against there teams in an international tour. I think its stupid going there while this is happening. Our goverment simply wants money from winning a pathetic game of cricket.

who the flying fuck plays cricket anyway??
Old 07-04-05, 11:12 AM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: D7AC CF0D

Well, apparently your national's cricket team and Zimbabwe's national cricket team.
=\ It's pretty sad how ignorant people are, isn't it?