RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-05, 08:40 PM   #16
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

lol I understand what both of you guys are saying...

but I seriously dont think you can learn more about shit in Austraillia then New York, as far as non-schooling is concerned, all I try to say is stop acting like you're fucking god...you dont know everything, it seems like everytime someone disagrees with you you tell them they're not worth your time or their opinion doesnt matter or they're not as smart as you. I have no clue what you know and you have no clue what I know, but yet you always assume im some dumbass kid who knows nothing and it pisses me off because all you do is put up the age barrier like anyone under 18 is a fucking prick asshole who knows nothing about life and thats not true.
^Talkin to Nos not OMB
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-01-05, 09:12 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0A00 A919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lol I understand what both of you guys are saying...

but I seriously dont think you can learn more about shit in Austraillia then New York, as far as non-schooling is concerned,

See its stupid things you say, like that. Can you not see how this is just a fucking idiotic naieve comment that makes no sense?

Seriously... Tell me what reasoning you put behind this comment... What would make you have an opinion like that? Because obviously it annoys you when I just shrug you off and call you an idiot... So instead of just doing that, tell me why you think that is the case.....

I bet you have absolutly no factual reason for making that comment... Much like a lot of what you say... I mean shit, have you ever even BEEN to australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
all I try to say is stop acting like you're fucking god...you dont know everything, it seems like everytime someone disagrees with you you tell them they're not worth your time or their opinion doesnt matter or they're not as smart as you. I have no clue what you know and you have no clue what I know, but yet you always assume im some dumbass kid who knows nothing and it pisses me off because all you do is put up the age barrier like anyone under 18 is a fucking prick asshole who knows nothing about life and thats not true.
^Talkin to Nos not OMB

Look man... Not many people on RV are all that smart... It may seem like I'm being a know it all.. But when I argue points people make, I'm not wrong in doing so. And I am a big enough man to accept when I am proved wrong... However on this website its often not the case..

See.. I'm trying to be as nice to you as I can right now... I could of just told you to shut the fuck up....But ofcourse that would provoke comments like "oh hes just got nothing to say"...
Old 11-02-05, 08:47 AM   #18
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 20F9 4AAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
And I am a big enough man to accept when I am proved wrong... However on this website its often not the case..

See.. I'm trying to be as nice to you as I can right now... I could of just told you to shut the fuck up....But ofcourse that would provoke comments like "oh hes just got nothing to say"...

Nos I prove you wrong all the time.

Nos: Gay sex might be dope
A'cred: no it won't.
Nos: owwwwwwwww
A'cred: told you

and Nos compose is alot smarter then you think he is. =/ believe me.
Old 11-02-05, 02:15 PM   #19
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

Quote:
See its stupid things you say, like that. Can you not see how this is just a fucking idiotic naieve comment that makes no sense?

Seriously... Tell me what reasoning you put behind this comment... What would make you have an opinion like that? Because obviously it annoys you when I just shrug you off and call you an idiot... So instead of just doing that, tell me why you think that is the case.....

I bet you have absolutly no factual reason for making that comment... Much like a lot of what you say... I mean shit, have you ever even BEEN to australia?

Nah...I base my opinion on absolutely nothing and I have never been to Austrailia, I can just be ignorant at times.

Quote:
Look man... Not many people on RV are all that smart... It may seem like I'm being a know it all.. But when I argue points people make, I'm not wrong in doing so. And I am a big enough man to accept when I am proved wrong... However on this website its often not the case..

ok...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus