RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-05, 08:48 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Alternative Energy

IP: DB41 DC69

Does anyone here think there is a possibility of alternative energy replacing oil before natural gases are depleted and we're all either a.) going into some lame ass war about it[-coughcough-] or b.) finding alternative sources.

I was talking to a person in Denmark about it, apparently they made hydrogen pills, which is basically a way to use one of the most abundant substances in the universe for power. They need a way to make it easier and cheaper so maybe we won't be drilling holes in the earth. If you fucking took some of the time put into bullshit inventions that serve no real purpose like 90% of the crap out there, you could develop a way so that alternative energy is cheaper to use than oil. Fucking taking time to make mp3 players but nooo...fuck surviving. It'd be a long process, but for god's fucking sake...we've had the technology long enough to make something more efficient than natural gas.

Of course, Bush and his friends were backed up by major oil companies, so the chances for America...bam. They suck. Even when he's not president anymore he's going to have power and is going to be one rich, hated son of a bitch, if he doesn't die first.

Anyway, what do you think are the chances of alternative energy being used? Or are we all just going to fucking die from it? Or do you not care and you're just going to knock up some prostitute?
Old 12-18-05, 08:50 PM   #2
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 0FC5 3457

There have been numerous ways discovered, but the oil, gas, and car companies buy the patent from the person and never distribute it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-18-05, 08:55 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

I know that fool. I have the ability to read Teen News Weekly and catch up on the gossip. But do you think people will accept it, or we'll just go to war or some retarded shit to fight over it?

I think a few people on this site may run their computers with cow shit. Hydrogen seems like a dope way to get power.
Old 01-16-06, 09:15 AM   #4
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7BC4 5A05

We will need to find alternative sources:

The UK alone now imports about 80% of its gases from main land europe I think
about a week ago Russia and the Ukraine decided on the prices. but I think by
2015 the will import all of its gases from eroupe.

Hydrogen will have to be the way forward, the powers that be have known this
for ages but nothing has been do about it !!!

I saw a news report last week that some company in the UK is using used cooking
oil for fuel and its safe on the environment, maybe thats a way forward but it might
smell a bit lol.

stay up

1~
Old 01-16-06, 12:37 PM   #5
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33F5 1CD5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Does anyone here think there is a possibility of alternative energy replacing oil before natural gases are depleted and we're all either a.) going into some lame ass war about it[-coughcough-] or b.) finding alternative sources.

I was talking to a person in Denmark about it, apparently they made hydrogen pills, which is basically a way to use one of the most abundant substances in the universe for power. They need a way to make it easier and cheaper so maybe we won't be drilling holes in the earth. If you fucking took some of the time put into bullshit inventions that serve no real purpose like 90% of the crap out there, you could develop a way so that alternative energy is cheaper to use than oil. Fucking taking time to make mp3 players but nooo...fuck surviving. It'd be a long process, but for god's fucking sake...we've had the technology long enough to make something more efficient than natural gas.

Of course, Bush and his friends were backed up by major oil companies, so the chances for America...bam. They suck. Even when he's not president anymore he's going to have power and is going to be one rich, hated son of a bitch, if he doesn't die first.

Anyway, what do you think are the chances of alternative energy being used? Or are we all just going to fucking die from it? Or do you not care and you're just going to knock up some prostitute?

I'm sorry, but the people who have the intelligience to build and design mp3 players, do not have the intelligience to help us find an alternative energy source.

Its bullshit when people say stuff like that. If your top of the class in maths, doesnt mean you'll be top of the class in science.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 12:43 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

distilled, can you stfu and stop taking shit like that seriously? Really, it's not meant to be serious, but we have to power to find alternative sources but don't. You're so helpful when it comes to 'the cerebral approach'. Thanks for your insight on the difference between IPods and making solar energy and hydrogen pills. If you took the TIME and the MONEY of making little luxuries, you could spend it better on preserving the world.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 01-16-06 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-16-06, 12:46 PM   #7
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33F5 1CD5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
distilled, can you stfu and stop taking shit like that seriously? Really, it's not meant to be serious, but we have to power to find alternative sources but don't. You're so helpful when it comes to 'the cerebral approach'. Thanks for your insight on the difference between IPods and making solar energy and hydrogen pills.

Your welcome.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-06, 12:49 PM   #8
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

READ: If you took the TIME and the MONEY of making little luxuries, you could spend it better on preserving the world.
Old 01-16-06, 05:39 PM   #9
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7BC4 5A05

I was reading about nano energy that produces its own Hydrogen from own
surroundings maybe this might be the next step forward.

Solar panels = Nano technology powered by Hydrogen.
Old 01-16-06, 08:08 PM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

There are quite a few things, like Danish hydrogen pills.