RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 10:46 AM   #16
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

Q, people never see it that way because they are what's accepted as "normal" in society...it's the same as being in the closet, you don't come tell your family "I'm straight" so why do you have to explain to them "I'm gay"?...more importantly, if it doesn't affect you, why do you even care?...as I said though, unless they're in those shoes, they'll never understand...in some cases, I believe it's a combination of life circumstances, choice and chance...

i.e. being raped as a child, just straight up chosing it, or being born that way

personally, I don't believe that sexuality is something that's completely cut and dry...physical attraction and sexual attraction are often confused, most people don't realiZe that they aren't one in the same...that's why males are taught that you don't say another male is attractive...because once you say someone's attractive, the first thing your mind goes to is generally, sex

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 12:43 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Again, nothing made you come in this thread. Seriously Nos, let me know now, are you going to follow me around, harass me, and hate on me forever? I'm not leaving this site. So, you might as well get used to me here. There are 100000000 threads in this forum. When something doesn't interest me, I skip over it. Why go out of your way to hate?

pssf...This is getting real old real fast.

Heh.. Following you wasnt my motive...

I am wondering why, on a rap site where the population of gay people is ....wait for it..................ONE.....

Do you feel you have to bore us with your constant banter about your sexual preference...

Do you purposly set out to give gay people a bad name or what...
Old 03-27-06, 12:52 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Heh.. Following you wasnt my motive...

I am wondering why, on a rap site where the population of gay people is ....wait for it..................ONE.....

Do you feel you have to bore us with your constant banter about your sexual preference...

Do you purposly set out to give gay people a bad name or what...

I don't give anyone a bad name. Stop exaggerating. I make threads about religion. Wait, you think those are pointless too? Tell me Nos, since you're the Q cops, what can I make a thread about?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote