RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-07, 08:13 AM   #1
Civil.
What' it do?

Miraculous Week 5 mag.

IP: 7795 D1D8

Intro

I am completely in utter silence with the lack of people showing last week.
It was disturbing as hell to see that over half of you didn't even check in last week.....

Well its week 6, and if you no show from here on out. You will be BOOTED. Alot of new things will be included in this league. And my word will stand when i tell you that things are going to run smooth, and its going to be a complete dope league. A league with sub challenges, top battlers, REAL cash prizes. And i mean ALOT of money. i'm running 3 leagues now, and trust me the moneys comin. I want dope members, and right now in this league we have em. I know theres a billion other sites out there, but if everyone actually tried here. Then this league would blow away everything else. Do things the right way, trust me in the long run. If some of you haven't ellevated. You will here. As well as having a good time with what your doing, being more involved with what your writing. And so many possibilities to just win FREE CASH. I mean seriously. lets do this.

Last Weeks Battle Review

I won't be doing any. And i'm sorry to those who showed, but i just feel it was ridiculous with the ammount of no shows we had.

Top Punch.

I'm givin ya free money. Yet ya no show and walk away from it
Its 4 LINES a week hoe quit being lazy.

^just thought that had amazing wordplay.

Nominations

Voter Of The Week

kid sick

No Show's Of The Week.

half the roster

Biggest Improvement From Week 4 to Week 5

top C krit

Predictions Prize

No one

Least Improvement From Week 4 to Week 5

half the roster

Predictions for Week 6:

Week 6: Championship Match DaTrusHurts 5-0 .vs Showcase 5-0
Week 6: Contendorship Match Brandon 4-1 .vs TonyTone 4-1
Week 6: kid sick 3-1 .vs Jonathon 2-3
Week 6: K.ontroverz.Y 1-2 vs. K.Stubbs 3-2
Week 6: Femme de Dieu 2-0 .vs 2v 0-0
Week 6: Big Picture 3-2 .vs Ancel 1-0
Week 6: FlowIntelligent 3-2 .vs Lay Fear 3-2
Week 6: Zelph 4-1 .vs Thoth 3-1
Week 6: Jay-Brook 2-3 .vs Rival. 3-3
Week 6: Popcorn. 2-3 .vs -Coop- 3-1
Week 6: Aphillyate 2-1 .vs top C krit 2-1
Week 6: Intense it E 0-0 .vs Sheist. 2-1

Outro

New Sub Challenge Going on in the sub forum. Read for details.
Championship winners here, will advance.

Last edited by K.Stubbs : 05-13-07 at 01:25 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Civil. Send a message via MSN to Civil.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-07, 02:47 PM   #2
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

Hate to tell ya this man, but the number of no-shows is mostly ur fault. You keep giving people matches a week after no-showing. If they don't even check in 1 week, not like they're gonna show the next.
Old 05-13-07, 03:18 PM   #3
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: 57F5 58B3

I'm 4-1 dude...............................and i beat brandon....my only loss is because i posted late....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-07, 03:29 PM   #4
Brandon Cee
Lyrical

IP: 117D 2878

Yes you're my only loss Thothy....
Old 05-13-07, 04:30 PM   #5
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP: E979 6945

Top Punch.

I'm givin ya free money. Yet ya no show and walk away from it
Its 4 LINES a week hoe quit being lazy dammit
^just thought that had amazing wordplay.
huh?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page

Last edited by K.Stubbs : 05-13-07 at 05:33 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-07, 04:37 PM   #6
Brandon Cee
Lyrical

IP: 117D 2878

His point is that there was too many no shows, so he didn't do the mag correctly.
Old 05-13-07, 05:31 PM   #7
Civil.
What' it do?

DaTrus i've said it from like week 1. That i wouldn't boot anyone for no showing. Until after week 5, that WAS my decision. I know how i'm runnin
this league man. don't worry son.

Lol, @ Big.

j/p. i was hi when i did this mag. But yeah, i just typed that shit.
it obviously wasn't a punch
Old 05-14-07, 12:57 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

no really though..my only loss was to someone who would have lost had he not been too afraid of losing, and decided that it would be cool to win off of a rule instead of talent....i would be 5-0 if that wasn't a rule...and i think it's a good rule....and it's my fault...but i havn't been actually beat yet...brandon has...by me

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-07, 08:38 AM   #9
Civil.
What' it do?

i already changed you to 4-1

tha fuck lol
Old 05-14-07, 09:22 AM   #10
-Coop-
New to RV

IP: 1149 2528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
no really though..my only loss was to someone who would have lost had he not been too afraid of losing, and decided that it would be cool to win off of a rule instead of talent....i would be 5-0 if that wasn't a rule...and i think it's a good rule....and it's my fault...but i havn't been actually beat yet...brandon has...by me

Lol, what a coincidence that you would say that.
Old 05-14-07, 09:25 AM   #11
Civil.
What' it do?

pwnd.

sorry thoth.
lmao coop
Old 05-14-07, 11:33 AM   #12
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

i think that would only be coincidental if my decision was based off of whether or not i thought i was going to lose.

I wouldn't have lost to you...and it's funny if thats what you are implying...because the same guy who you might be accusing of refusing to allow an extension out of fear..is the same guy who granted an extension to someone as well as requested there boot from the league be postponed so the votes could come in....

so go ahead and accuse...if we are matched up again, maybe next time you won't need extra time to think of 2 fucking bars....the battle was opened sunday....you had 5 days to think of 4 lines....and had i allowed an extension...that would be 6+ days to think of 4 lines....

either way, you would have lost...period. I guess it's unfortunate for you that i was extremely busy last week, but in reality....your record of 3-1 was inevitable

Old 05-14-07, 01:05 PM   #13
-Coop-
New to RV

IP: 1149 2528

Yadda yadda yadda.

Nigga, I posted at 6 in the morning.
The morning after the deadline.
You're acting like I woulda been days late.

I could see if I posted with a request for an extension, but I actually posted my bar.

And how can you possibly argue that "it doesn't take that long to think of two bars", when that is the exact reason you didn't wanna battle? Cuz you didn't have time.

Say I posted six hours earlier.
If you didn't have time to think of two bars after I posted my bar at 6oclock, how would you have found time to think of two bars if I had posted at 12oclock?

Exactly.
Old 05-14-07, 01:06 PM   #14
Civil.
What' it do?

IP: 88C5 581D

i say dead this. cuz its week 6. regardless if any one no shows. or drops late.
Without an extension will be Booted
Old 05-14-07, 10:15 PM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you posted your bar..not your bars...2 bars total are required.....you were already late for both of your bars...you posted one...that it was is meant by time...i have plenty of time to think of ways to diss you..i need no time what so ever.....however i have no time to wait for you..you took 6 days to post 1 bar..i didn't want to wait another 6....

and as i said...either way..you would have lost....so...it's done