RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-07, 12:42 PM   #1
Civil.
What' it do?

Sub Challenge. *Updated

IP: 7795 D1D8

This will be a sub tournament.

The basic idea is to attract attenion hence more members to join the 1-2-1.
By saying that. Yes. I mean you HAVE to be a member of the 1-2-1 league to get in this. This is a strict competion that will contain members that have only been accepted by me. The general idea, is 3 bars each. one on one battle. 10 members. Voting, is an absolute must. I will have real strict guidlines for the voting policies. I want everyone voting. Giving constructive feed. Eventually I hope to pass on each battler that wins in his/her match ONLY if they are in the championship battle. You have to work your way up here. Its your goal to get to the top. If you win consecutively and work your way to contendorship/championship match in the 1-2-1 league. You then will be granted to compete here as well. 20 Dollars cash/cheque/money order. however you need it, to the winners. Further details will be provided after i get to first 10 sign ups

Remember. Only If You Are Already In The League.

Updates.

Ok, this is the way this will be ran.

Regular tournament. Each battler will only be dropping 6 lines each. Every week 1 person will be eliminated. That person will be chosen not only on their performance but on their participance in this sub tournament. If everyone shows, votes, except for one person then of course. That person is the one eliminated. IF there aren't any no shows then the battler being eliminated will be chosen in other ways. This will run until the winner is the only person remaining. This starts and re starts AFTER the previous winner recieves the cash. However, There IS a twist. Each week the winner of the championship match in the 1-2-1 League. Can BY CHOICE participate in this tournament. With that being said, the championship winner then MUST call out one other battler in ST. In which they will battle to determine who gets eliminated. OR have the option to take the opposing battler's position that from the prior week was eliminated. This is just a fun little thing i'm throwin out cash with. So lets get it started.

Last edited by K.Stubbs : 05-20-07 at 12:31 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Civil. Send a message via MSN to Civil.   Reply With Quote