RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-09, 12:00 AM   #31
DiePod
Maggot

IP: DD92 0390

Wake up. This site could be named anything you want. Its the content. RB is made up of people who collab make music and try to make cool songs. This site is made up of people who want to make a witty response to the post above them in hope of lookin cool or gaining respect from people who have none from anyone else.
Old 04-23-09, 12:54 AM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F875 0B01

this site is full of rappers making music... which is why i want to simplify it and gear it more towards its strengths, change its name to something more searchable and give it a facelift with better graphics...

in reality im trying to make this site more of a hip hop promotional website, probably on the front page well have album, EP and mixtape releases have a gig guide where members can put up up comming gigs aswell as using the forum to negotiate collabs...

if we can appeal to artists managers or PR to post here and up the traffic and implement a bunch of new options like band blogs and all sorts of shit we could probably use the existing community to help advertise on a ground up level by getting their connections into the site once its a lot more of a professional source for local gigs and releases and band news aswell as your regular abilities to battle and show off your work and talk as much shit as you like...

change is always good man... otherwise this site will just stay stagnant as a remniscant shit hole of an antiquated culture of internet battling...

gotta move forward..
Old 04-23-09, 12:57 AM   #33
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B5C CC59

i say we make it

Textbattleswithnovotes.com

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-23-09, 12:59 AM   #34
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiePod
Wake up. This site could be named anything you want. Its the content. RB is made up of people who collab make music and try to make cool songs. This site is made up of people who want to make a witty response to the post above them in hope of lookin cool or gaining respect from people who have none from anyone else.

Old 04-23-09, 01:01 AM   #35
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

coke dealer

good job at proving carsons negativity towards the intelligence of your general rapverse member...

do you practice blaitantly stupid irony like that infront of the mirror or does it just come naturally? your not a rapper either way so this thread doesent really concearn you.. the general chat will still be here...
Old 04-23-09, 01:27 AM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

are you a pill poppin dumb fuck

i was being sarcastic, i know its something that passes by the mind of a dumb pill fiend, but hey i was hoping it would hit you

Old 04-23-09, 08:07 AM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
This site is made up of people who want to make a witty response to the post above them in hope of lookin cool or gaining respect from people who have none from anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
i say we make it

Textbattleswithnovotes.com

no shit it was a joke.. bad timing..

im not even going to lower myself by calling you a dumb fuck i think you pretty much make that clear to everyone on a regular basis..
Old 04-23-09, 11:09 AM   #38
DiePod
Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
this site is full of rappers making music... which is why i want to simplify it and gear it more towards its strengths, change its name to something more searchable and give it a facelift with better graphics...

in reality im trying to make this site more of a hip hop promotional website, probably on the front page well have album, EP and mixtape releases have a gig guide where members can put up up comming gigs aswell as using the forum to negotiate collabs...

if we can appeal to artists managers or PR to post here and up the traffic and implement a bunch of new options like band blogs and all sorts of shit we could probably use the existing community to help advertise on a ground up level by getting their connections into the site once its a lot more of a professional source for local gigs and releases and band news aswell as your regular abilities to battle and show off your work and talk as much shit as you like...

change is always good man... otherwise this site will just stay stagnant as a remniscant shit hole of an antiquated culture of internet battling...

gotta move forward..

web of lies.....

this site has about 15 active member's. 10 of which dont battle anymore and 5 newbs tryna make the other 10 like em. don't you see whats right infront of you? wake up.
Old 04-23-09, 11:30 AM   #39
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

pessimist...

im talking forward thinking your smearing the change with negativity based with what intention in mind?

are you hoping that everything stays exactly the same and the site slowly dies out? i mean really why push down ideas for betterment? thats something i would expect from that coke dealer bullshit artist never grew up mother fucker.

how about you wake up to the realisation that all im trying to do is improve on what we have.. you spin all this shit about how we only have 15 active members, what are you doing towards improving this? the same guy who pulled the comment out of his ass last week about having intentions to buy rapverse.
Old 04-23-09, 12:11 PM   #40
DiePod
Maggot

Why dont you read a couple pages back before you think I just want this site to be dead.
Old 04-23-09, 12:15 PM   #41
DiePod
Maggot

Im just waiting for response....I already sent in my request to purchase. Im not playing around or anything. Most likely if I can buy this site I am erasing its entire history. Its an embarrasment like the detriot lions. You can't build something great outta junk and thats what these members are. junk. just spamming up this loung with pointless posts. We need to just get rid of em all. they are a waste, it's not like your losing anytalent in the transition ne ways. just 15 yr old shit talkin punks who will just re-register soon as they can ne ways because they have nothing else to cling to. no one else to talk to.
Old 04-23-09, 02:02 PM   #42
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
no shit it was a joke.. bad timing..

im not even going to lower myself by calling you a dumb fuck i think you pretty much make that clear to everyone on a regular basis..

you must be a dumb ass

i was making a smart ass comment, who gives a fuck where it was placed in the thread. its called context, you piece of shit

Old 04-23-09, 02:18 PM   #43
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Quote:
Im just waiting for response....I already sent in my request to purchase. Im not playing around or anything. Most likely if I can buy this site I am erasing its entire history. Its an embarrasment like the detriot lions. You can't build something great outta junk and thats what these members are. junk. just spamming up this loung with pointless posts. We need to just get rid of em all. they are a waste, it's not like your losing anytalent in the transition ne ways. just 15 yr old shit talkin punks who will just re-register soon as they can ne ways because they have nothing else to cling to. no one else to talk to.

if that's how it is, really, moron

then i guess you'll see 1 less 15 year old shit talkin punk, re-register
Old 04-23-09, 02:20 PM   #44
DiePod
Maggot

no you will. you say you won't...you'll look around and come right back