RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-10, 04:32 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
blokes a good word
po, is a fag. not everyone knows this shit, and i'm just askin further questions so i can further understand it myself, but if i were to bring any of this shit up with most people that i come into contact with they'd just call me a consiracy nut. so i'm gaining a stronger argument from others.
and theres always sumthing u can do about it, the tea party seems like a decent start. eventhough all groups have their own politics, i do like ron paul's constitutional politics, u can't go wrong there.
coca cola is horrible, just like any other huge corperation. they pay poor people in third world countries to do their factory work and are part of the reason why third world countries stay third world countries by paying people there shit wages.

rooooooffffflllllllllllll

you act like there was a time in the world when the rich didn't pay poor people to do shitty work???

thats how humanity has exsited forever big guy.

dont think that will EVER change, you guys are getting democracy and being a pure humantairan all sorts of fucked up

if we lived in a purely socialsitic society, there would be no instentive to work hard and want to move up in the world. if i was just given everything to me from someone else, why the fuck would i do anything to get more than what im already given??

people who can't seperate realtiy of a situation and fantasy are silly as fuck.

keep dreamin of a utophia where everyone is equal, becuase eventually there is nothing left to give out.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily