RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Emergency Help Center
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-06, 07:35 PM   #1
Lampejo
Perco-o

Strobe.!!

IP: A9A5 2BC6

Okay since you dont answer your pms and want to be a dick about things i might aswell make you a thread right.?

Well i have found out that one of your full mods has been doing the same thing that i did and has yet to get banned.

That member would be Bone Collector aka Blue Hefner. He has battled one of his alias Juss Nyce like 10 times... 7 in which he did the same thing as me. which isnt really that bad... but yet i searched deeper and found out that he has also battled himself using juss nyce aswell and no-showd so he'd get wins.

Deal with it please and if not then unbann me. You should really unbann me either way and just take my modship away
Old 07-28-06, 08:19 PM   #2
Elegiac

IP: 3881 400B

Lmao dude and he bites like 923849023 names a month, had a ghostwriter on HollaFront for the tourney. He deserves to be de-modded and banned. Hes a full-blown flaming homosexual that has no life.
Old 07-28-06, 10:08 PM   #3
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: 456D 2E0B

Plus he has stolen accounts and taken their battle records that Strobe himself transfered over along with taken posts from the stolen accounts. if you look at his record shown in his posts and then in statiticts you will see that he has more on his record becasue he didnt battle to get he wins he stole them from accounts
Old 07-29-06, 09:49 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Strobe has allready demodded him from everything he modded. I feel a banning would also be suitable.