RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-05, 06:19 PM   #1
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
Tha Q- Street Terror

IP: D882 E596

Yup i just got the cd,pretty dope seriously, he knows to choose his beat

1-intro: love the beat, nice samples and all, its just an intro so no quote

2-Slippin' Margaritas: The beat is illnest, nice flow, i love how he switch's flow in the verse, hook is cool, i like his high pitch Flippin Margaritas overall 8/10

3- Make That Difference: ohhhh shiiitttt!!!! i was about to do a song on that beat!!! its like the best beat on sc!!! so the beat is 10/10, Q killed this song, dont like the huh huh in the background tho, this is one of my favorite song on the mixtape, flow is dope, lyrics are dope too, love the sample in the hook, i honestly give a 10 on this song
10/10

4- The Animal Song: lol i patiently waiting to listening to this song because of the name lol, tha q knows where to put samples, this beat tells me something, love the tiger voice at the begining, the beat is dope, vocals are low tho, flow is like always, its dope, mmm yeah the flow switch is again dope, but the vocals like i say are to low, hook are some other samples, still dope, i love samples in songs and all you know 8/10

5- Simon Says: this song is just illnest, i always loved this song, specialy the beat, man this is illnest, love the hook, exepted for the high pitch voices at begining of the hook, the flow is like off, i love when he starts rapping, alot of multis so it makes the song dope, second best track but still a 10/10

6- I Say Hey Remix: mmm aint my type of beat, quality is dope, hook is cool, but the girls flow is kinda a lil bit off, tha q's verse is dope, you sound different and its dope seriously, btw the girl in the hook is drama queen, shes got a fine voice, this track is cool, just aint feelin the beat but still q's lyrics and flow make it dope 7/10

7- Dark Feelings: the beat is fucking dope, wow q gets on the song very dope, i like your presence and how quiet he keeps his voice on it, love this track seriously, hook is pretty good too, if this song was a download on limewire, id download it easylie seriously ....love this track too, its my favorite one sp far 10/10

8- Here's The Best: lmao at the sample at the begining, funny, beat is cool but not my type, lyrics are dope " imma rape a lil kid just to show them im satan" lmao, something like that but still dope, lol like the hook, some group of girls screeming "heres the best" dope track 8/10

9- Gangsta Dilemma: Hate this beat lol, seriously i hate these kinda beats, hook is kinda singing, pretty good, nice flow on the verses, quality aint that good, this aint really my favorite track.....6/10

10- Be Aiight: Beat is dope, tha q's voice is dope on this one, nice presence, nice flow once again, lyrics are not bad, cool cool, love the hook seriously, like the singing behind, tha q's second verse is better than first, dope track overall ..9/10

11-Dont Know Why feat Debatos: love the sample at the begining, nice singing, i dont know who it is lol, love the hook, still the same sample but the beat is illnest with the vocal, Debatos's voice is way to high pitch, hurst my ears, , but the flow is dope, nice lyrics too,i like when he starts singing tho, now tha q's verse, love this verse seriously, nice presence, flow is better than ever,lyrics are dope, i love when your voice is kinda scratch for a second, dope track.....8/10

12- 3s Compagny Feat Gutta and Tito: lmao at the sample at the begining again, love the first dude's voice, nice flow and dope presence, the only problem is the quality, tito's verse is fucking dope damn, love his voice, nice lyrics, love this track seriously, tito's voice fits to the beat perfectly, now tha q, nice verse, changed your voice again so it makes it dope, dont like the effect tho, kinda repetitive, flow is dope, sounds kinda mafia type of song, love this one.....9.5/10

13- Lady Bird: its cool that tha q put a sample of him talkin to her on the phone, the beat is cool, nice emotional track, very nice lyrics, really deep and realist, dont like how long it takes to tha q to spit the second verse, damn the flow is dope, love the fast rapping , overall dope track .....9/10

14- Ghetto ILL: love this song, love how tha q gets on the song, exellent verse, one of my favorite tracks on the mixtape, flow is incredible, best flow on the album, love the hook, really love it, like how he sings on the sample already singing, dope ass track....10/10

15- well its an outro, dont like the beat, lol giving his email and telephone and adress, no quote

overall seriously buy this mixtape , its worth it, its 5 bucks come on, buy this mixtape, i honestly think its worth it, good job tha q, next mixtape, send me it too, peace
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 07:50 PM   #2
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A213 B79D

wwwwwwwwwwooooorrrrrrrddddddddd
Old 11-15-05, 01:49 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

wow man...dope review...I def. appreciate

dun even know if I'd have taken the time to review it like this

preciate it

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-05, 04:32 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9D5A BF38

Wow @ this shitty review...
Q is not that good...he is fucking wack.No fukin way his mixtape is like that.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-05, 04:41 PM   #5
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: A3B9 2F26

why dont you do a mixtape by your own you faggot
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-05, 04:53 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

Hata ..hatas..................................
Old 11-15-05, 05:49 PM   #7
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2A2F FB18

Yeah, his mixtape seems dope as hell.
but you gave out a few too many 10/10's in my opinion

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 04:05 AM   #8
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B902 ED44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Yeah, his mixtape seems dope as hell.
but you gave out a few too many 10/10's in my opinion

yeah... not even some of my favourates like nas, wu tang etc get that many 10s for an album n no offence to tha q but hes far from as good as people like that... hes got the potential, but just needs to tighten up some stuff
Old 11-16-05, 06:59 AM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

lol @ yall mad cuz someone ELSE rated my shit high...

damn let a nigga breathe

SPeats is entitled to his opinion

can he have it?

Is my tape doper than Jay Z? prolly not....

doesn't mean anything...except that HE felt my tape was THAT tyte...

It's good

nuff said

dang
Old 11-16-05, 09:14 AM   #10
Chucky.
New to RV

IP: 6410 8237

Fuck a Q. if you gotta problem,battle me. Simple.
Old 11-16-05, 01:18 PM   #11
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B902 ED44

i wasnt putting you down, but ive noticed the people that are cool with you or like you as a person are way too nice, they dont give criticism when criticism is needed... i dont have beef with you, despite all that bullshit before... i dont know you.... so i speak on neutral grounds.. i havent heard the CD so im not gonna say it is or isnt good.... but i just feel like people need to give u more criticism on ur music to help u improve more
Old 11-16-05, 01:24 PM   #12
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 0647 B102

Simon Says - Thats the song i was feeling the most, bangin tune.
Old 11-16-05, 01:30 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i wasnt putting you down, but ive noticed the people that are cool with you or like you as a person are way too nice, they dont give criticism when criticism is needed... i dont have beef with you, despite all that bullshit before... i dont know you.... so i speak on neutral grounds.. i havent heard the CD so im not gonna say it is or isnt good.... but i just feel like people need to give u more criticism on ur music to help u improve more

like u said...u haven't heard it...so if someone likes it, they like it.

wud I rate all my songs 10/10? NO

Im not even lookin at dat dawg...so gimme some credit here

I don't make music for 10/10 ratings so I can sit back and be complacent

c'mon ...don't jump to conclusions

Wud it be better had he removed the ratings and said "WORD...I LOVED THIS MIXTAPE"

^^pssf

If u feelin somethin u feelin it...anf FUCK dat...I ain't puttin my own shit down...it's a good mixtape...and some songs on there are DOPE.PERIOD.

me improvin isn't even an issue...that's statin the obvious

EVERYONE can improve...so whats the point on tryna shit on someone else's feelings about art?

I don't think Speats is naiive...IF he doesn't like something, he'd say it...Now, give THAT MAN some credit while you're at it.
Old 11-16-05, 02:35 PM   #14
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: 9F3B 0487

Q...you suck..shut up.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-05, 11:43 PM   #15
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: 5BAB 6068

u rated 2 low lol
seriously tho, i say hey remix is AT LEAST a 8.5/10, n ghetto ill is rated WAY to low
i havent heard all of these tho, how can i get the mixtape q?