RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-03, 09:32 PM   #1
DomiNation

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Rb, Hiphop Culture And The World Are Going Down To Racism!! Read This!!!!

IP: 1932 E19B

i can't believe how much bullshit is on rb these days. i was here when i was like 12 and it was all cool u know? but then i come back at 15 and it's like nothin but beef and u know what? alot of it is over racism, especially what i've seen and read in the last few weeks. don't go on callin me a noob just fucking give me a chance and listen, fuck the post count. i do more readin then anything.

everyone has there own opinions and just cuz someone else has some slighty or totally different just means that, you guys are different with ur thoughts on that subject. if theres something that pisses me off, it's fucking racism bullshit. i'd kill the kkk if i could do it legal. i've personally only been in one fight w/ one and thats cuz some queer kid thought he'd be god or w/e the hell he was thinking walking down the middle of tha street holding this white book yellin racial slurs and a bunch of bullshit. my and two of my buddies jon and eric started talking shit and jumped his ass. jon was black so you can understand why his reason was. mines cuz i hate racist bitches. erik was just there for the fun of it. but im not telling stories.

its the same w/ interperting lyrics. they can be interpreted in any way, it just depends on what the interpreter thinks of them. the way they SHOULD be interpreted, is the way the author of those lyrics meant too, even if they came across wrong. not everyone's going to agree on one thing. im against racism and personA is too. i think this line "BLASD ASDFJOSJAF A SDFSAF//" is completely fucking racist, but personA doesn't. not everyone is gonna agree.

rb is full of racism beef. what's up with all these dudes in the eminem racist song released thread think they doin? it was posted by a black guy, probably cuz he got offended and wanted others to know. me, personally, i listened to him all the time, still do w/ a couple songs, but not near as much. i know what i like and it's shit like lil wyte, notorius big, 2pac, 50 (even tho he's mainstream - not just cuz everyone else does), benzino, a shitload of cats. fuck lil wyte's got some dope ass lyrics, and i feel i can relate to some of them you know? he kinda inspires me i guess since im white and so is he, however corny it sounds. but moving on.

i say 'nigga' all the fucking time. i never on fucking earth say 'nigger' cuz that's the worst word to me. black guys are awesome. i love blacks. and whites. more of my freinds are white but theres a reason, it's call i live in a fairly small town called noblesville in indiana, and the majority is more of whites than other races. when i lived in rockford, illinois, almost all of my freinds and boyz were black, because i lived right in the ghetto, the hood. it was tha streets there, not like the little bullshit crap that goes on here. i lived right in the middle of all that shit and that's why. i didn't get in fights w/ dudes cuz they were black, or cuz they were white. just cuz they had beef. race had nothing to do w/ it on my part. maybe some of them but not me.

g's and wacos were like the best together you know? all wacos were black, so i was with g's at that time cuz they were open to all races you know? and i wasn't no crab or whatever gas ass names you want to call it. depending on where ur from, some places g's are only black or not. in rockford its open. in noblesville and hamilton county, u claim g's or that ur ridin under tha 6, u get jumped. cuz it's only blacks for g's. and thats cool u know? i'm still cool w/ g's, crypts, bloods, auslips, and 1luv, which are all blacks. then there kings, counts, where are white, latin kings, latin counts, and seuleinos or however u spell it, which are all mexicans you know? im cool w/ alot of dudes. even vice lords. which isnt just a city gang, but bigger u know?

like with the eminem thread, most of the dudes got into that and started hatin on whites over bullshit, callin em wannabe eminem's or fake rappas cuz of they collor. that's bullshit. if u were white in that thread and said something, u got hit on. it don't matter what you said, u got hit on. i only read like the first four pages, and alot of it was real bullshit, "em's only hatin benzino cuz he's black" benzino posted that cuz he's black, tru. but he hated em before that too, and he figured that was a way to bash his career. did it? no. it would take alot to bash a mainstream mc's career because ppl are so brainwashed by them that they only believe what they were told first. thats it. case closed.

the world is going to hell because of racism. you get shot or killed in some areas becuz of your color, how you act, or what u wear. and its bullshit. there is no one ultimate race. not whites, not blacks, not nazis. there all good. they each have pros' and cons' but that's just the way it came out scientifically. no i don't believe in god or satan but that's another discussion. this kid named randall wood came up to me and said look at your arm, i thought it was a joke, so i said white, he said, very good now dress like it. i got beef w/ him but he's full of shit.

ppl say just cuz u wear phat farm, roccawear, pmiller, fubu, south pole, w/e, that ur a wigger, that it's black wear. bullshit. its' not white wear or black wear. it's urban wear. got it? i wear all that shit, so im a wigger? call me what you want. that YOUR opinion and i don't give a fuck til u start beefin. then it's goes on to something different. i have a digi cam. i'll take a pic tommorrow and show you my shit, i don't care what you call me. cuz ill tell u my thoughts on your shit too, you know?

now i'm tired, and i'm going to bed. it took too fucking long to write this but i'll check it tommorrow. pz niggas holla.
Old 11-19-03, 09:33 PM   #2
DomiNation

aiight i guess it was a little long but holla w/ ya thoughts niggas. im out now, pz.

btw niggas in my book is aiight to say.
nigger means ur gonna die.

pz niggas and holla...again
Old 11-19-03, 09:34 PM   #3
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 4CED 5148

yo i love tomatoes.
Old 11-19-03, 09:35 PM   #4
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

^Cam and i have turned you to the straight side.
Old 11-19-03, 09:35 PM   #5
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

I fell asleep three times reading that...

I'm racist and proud of it

I'd restate my reasonings but its getting too repetitive
Old 11-19-03, 09:39 PM   #6
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 4DE5 6F3B

Quote:
Originally posted by Dezyir
^Cam and i have turned you to the straight side.

word....thats what i was thinking
Old 11-19-03, 09:39 PM   #7
DomiNation

so whats yo reasons chrit....since u know, your so good and high and mighty and all w/ ur 70-07 record and 4,000 posts?
Old 11-19-03, 09:41 PM   #8
8-off

IP: 3B6A D8F3

Im about to make my dog ccrap on that
Old 11-19-03, 10:37 PM   #9
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Meh go find the Cam thread on being racist...

I explain shit there
Old 11-19-03, 10:55 PM   #10
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Dude's serious...

Here when you were 12? Damn, Jae Cyphs brother...

So did someone say "come back when your balls drop" and you took it seriously?
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 11:00 PM   #11
Thrust
wanna play doctor????????

Text Record: 6-10
IP: EEE7 9777

^Bruk...your sig looks like it's about to take a cumload from me...

o and uh...did any1 actually read all of that?
Old 11-20-03, 04:46 AM   #12
O Healthy Begin
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C22E FA17

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit
I fell asleep three times reading that...

I'm racist and proud of it

I'd restate my reasonings but its getting too repetitive

fuck you righteous wigga ya heavily confused your an arshole, u wonder, i am embarrased by you, you don't get no respect of anyone for this belieaf apart from dickrydas uz an arshole Michael moore wannabee, a dumb cunt tryna seek respect from other areas of society by championing some preposterou shit, earn yo respect from doing somethign worthwhile, u fuckin wannabee
Old 11-20-03, 06:13 AM   #13
DomiNation

8-off ur gay.
Old 11-20-03, 07:24 AM   #14
Funn DementaLL
BANNED - Cheating

Text Record: 1-2
IP: 47F4 7493

why you lot proving his point, its not only the racism its the stupidity of people in here, posts like "you're gay" is totally illrelivent to anything' this kid got sence, Racism is a issue but I don't pay it no mind. My being mixed race its like I can cal nigger an honky an get away wit it... suppose I got the best of both worlds... ps i didnt read all of it, I was readin an half way through I scowled sown to witness soooo fuckin' much text I skipped to the reply box.. somethig had to be said.
Send a message via Yahoo to Funn DementaLL   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-03, 10:59 AM   #15
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
Re: Rb, Hiphop Culture And The World Are Going Down To Racism!! Read This!!!!

IP: D65A D2DF

Quote:
Originally posted by DomiNation
black guys are awesome. i love blacks.

LOL....I just had to bust out laughing at 'ol boy when I read that.......

Bang On The Table Productions