RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-07, 06:36 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
Why waiting for marraige is really bullshit.

IP: 2693 188C

Cuz after marraige is when the sex supposed to stop, so LOL @ not having any before you get married. Damn shame.
Old 12-19-07, 06:40 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Sex doesn't stop after marriage lol.
Old 12-19-07, 07:01 PM   #3
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Yeah it usually does in most cases why you think so many marraiges end in divorce? If you're married, 40 years old and fucking, you're lucky man.
Old 12-19-07, 07:26 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

In healthy marriages, I thought it was pretty common. I know a lot of married couples, young and old (some even in their 40's and 50's), that still have a pretty active sex life. Maybe not every day, week or month, but fairly regularly. Of course, the younger they are the more often they fuck.

Having no sex is the fault of the people in the marriage, not the marriage itself. If you get yourself into a stupid marriage, of course it's not going to be pleasant or end well.
Old 12-19-07, 07:28 PM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

Dawg, I feel sorry for Canada if that's the case over there.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 08:51 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol Spul your parents still fucking? I'll be surprised if you say yes. I know my parents barely fucking, I know my friends parents barely fucking.... I know some of my friends parents who always fucking, but that's rare. Ya dig?
Old 12-19-07, 09:21 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

yeah and most guys marry wack ass bitches that stop having sex with them after a few years, and then there's the guys who get lucky.
Old 12-19-07, 09:22 PM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Like yo, sex twice a month, doesn't count... that basically means it's stopped. Ofcourse they might still have it once in a while, but that fucking sucks.
Old 12-19-07, 10:05 PM   #10
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

my parents stopped fucking a long time ago, but nahhhh man, lol, that ain't how shit usually goes.

U think bitches stop getting horny after they get married?
Old 12-20-07, 12:12 AM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E56F 9A69

Marrage doesent kill sex bro... Only if you let it change your way of thinking about your relationship... Which it shouldnt...

And bro, I really respect girls who wait untill their married... That shit is dope and they deserve props, not a thread like this........
Old 12-20-07, 10:26 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
my parents stopped fucking a long time ago, but nahhhh man, lol, that ain't how shit usually goes.

U think bitches stop getting horny after they get married?

Yes.. not completely but obviously the hormones aint raging like when you're going through the teenage stage that's common sense. And then with the stress of work, kids, bills etc. it's always that "I'm not in the mood" thing and you gotta wait until your birthday or anniversary or some other lucky day to get to fuck.. Unless you get a girl who really like to fuck... Y'all young and dunno what you're talking about yet wait until everyone on the board married I bet 80% only gonna get pussy from your wives like once a month at best lol...
Old 12-20-07, 10:31 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Marrage doesent kill sex bro... Only if you let it change your way of thinking about your relationship... Which it shouldnt...

And bro, I really respect girls who wait untill their married... That shit is dope and they deserve props, not a thread like this........

First of all I never aimed this thread at girls who remain abstinent. I aimed it at the topic of waiting for marraige in general sucks because after marraige is when the sex (won't say stopped since y'all wanna argue on some technical shit) doesn't happen as often anymore.

And why do you respect girls who save it until marraige anymore then girls who don't? Marraige aint that special you find someone you love and you're with someone you love the whole going through a process to make it forever and ever and official is dumb but aye it's a tradition and I respect the tradition, but I don't have any loss of respect for girls who fuck a lot and don't save it. So what, what makes the girls who save it better? One doing what she wants, she wanna stay a virgin 'til she find the right guy ok props for her. The other girl like sex so she fuck a lot, ok she doing her props to her if she like sex let her go get that dick. Society just on that bullshit saying a girl is a slut if she like to fuck a lot... but for guys they're pimps and players if they do that shit. Fucka outta here, girls are entitled to like sex and wanna fuck a lot too I got no problem with that and still have respect for em..
Old 12-20-07, 11:12 AM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

^well if you made the thread and you didn't specify gender, you basically are talking about both. And plus, it all determines on your view. Like guys aren't the only ones who look down upon opposite sex "getting around". I know plenty of chicks who say "Eww, he's a player, don't mess with him" or shit like that. There are girls who don't care about being a one night stand, because that's probably what they want too, and vice versa.

Plus getting with a chick that likes to get around, what makes you know that she wouldn't cheat on you the minute you gotta leave for some business meeting or go out somewhere? I mean, shit son, just ask Poetic? nah mean?
Plus, I def see where Nos coming. If a girl saves herself that means she has respect for her body, and is choosing to only have sex with someone she really loves or feels connected with. I mean, I know for fact, sex when you actually love the person a lot beats out random sex with a chick finer than one you like. Plus, you prolly could worry less bout cheating and it better for those on that "Idiot Gear" tip

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote