RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-05, 04:30 PM   #16
Deranged

IP: C795 76AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Word to that.

I think what lies beyond death is something that we can't fathom. Either eternal nothingness, or something never seen, heard of, or experienced before.

Niether thing is bad, and thats why I wouldnt mind dying at any time. Being afraid of death is just stupid. If death were to come my way I would actually welcome it.

so if someone held a gun to your head....you'd smile?
Old 09-03-05, 07:24 PM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged

Well if it was just one guy i'd try to stop him... Thatd be easy. Its not like ill try to die whenever I can... Its like, if it was more than one guy about to shoot me id try to fight them but probably get shot... But it wouldnt bother me.
Old 09-06-05, 01:16 PM   #18
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged

Well we said we'd welcome death, not invite it. So it's not like I'd be happy with a gun to my head, it's more like telling my attacker that if it his true goal to end my life, then so be it.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-06-05, 03:07 PM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Welcoming death? That concept is invalid unless you have fulfilled your purpose on the earth. Personally I welcome long life, constant learning & elevation.

Death is a concept one should be at peace with in its nature of unknown fate. But to welcome it will only lessen your will to survive. And survival is key to achieving goals in order to leave your legacy as a human being.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 09:27 PM   #20
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Welcoming death? That concept is invalid unless you have fulfilled your purpose on the earth. Personally I welcome long life, constant learning & elevation.

Death is a concept one should be at peace with in its nature of unknown fate. But to welcome it will only lessen your will to survive. And survival is key to achieving goals in order to leave your legacy as a human being.

Damn, you could be the next Socrates (the real one)...

Philosophizing shit...
Old 09-14-05, 06:30 PM   #21
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 0825 899A

id vote you for president.....you make more sence than fuckin bush.........
Old 09-15-05, 02:05 PM   #22
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

I fuckin hate Nos. He's stooooopid.

Death is bad and life is good. Me>him
Old 12-09-05, 08:54 PM   #23
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

I am actually near positive now that death isnt the end, and i have no idea why.

Its a ridiculous thing to believe in firmly, being that no living person that we can communicate with, can tell us what happens after death, its physically impossible right now. But yeh, what is the point of us being here, if all we have is 100 years if we'r very lucky. In the timescale of the planet thats an insanely short amount of time.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-05, 02:47 AM   #24
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CE5B 0285

Death is inevitible...so theres really no point in being afraid of it...its not like you can change whats gonna happen...that shits a given...who knows maybe this life is just a practice run for what lies ahead.
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 02:54 AM   #25
Germ
in your system

IP: 9E2F CDE8

its really thought provoking, because when you think about it, and the acceptance of the fact 'you will die', you kinda can't help but you think about destiny and the whole concept of 'everything happens for a reason' sort of thing....because if infact there is something beyond death, then maybe we're all here for a reason, and where ever our minds and memory go afterwards, we continually can backtrack and somewhat re-live and recognize that life was actually important....from certain point of views, you know....thinking about this is cool

and, i'm going to share probly the dumbest ideal in religioin

how is it justified, with christian belief, that you can live a life pure of heart, soul and mind, be helpful and kind to everyone, live the most honest and positive life you can live....but if you don't accept god and belief EVERYTHING, read the bible and go to church every sunday....you will not be accepted in the afterlife.....i find that to be utter bullshit, word

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 03:02 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I always thought it was if you are a true christian, you would end up doing all that good shit anyway.
Old 01-02-06, 03:29 AM   #27
Germ
in your system

IP: 9E2F CDE8

exactly, so i don't understand why you have to listen to a man preach from a book i can read myself, tell me to do things i can figure by my self, and dish out a donation so i can keep coming back?

wtf eh

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-06, 03:41 AM   #28
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Damn, you could be the next Socrates (the real one)...

Philosophizing shit...

Whatchu tryna say?

But yeah, I am always scared that when I die, I cease to exist. It's scary as fuck to me to think I can't think, feel, perceive or in general even know that i'm dead if that indeed happens. What i'm really scared of though is that I embrace religion because I am scared of its alternative. I sincerely hope that there is something beyond death but if there isn't, I am constantly striving to make myself immortal throughout my society and family remembering me after death.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-02-06, 11:59 AM   #29
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I hate the concept of death because I know that if there is nothingness afterwards I feel no matter what legacy you make, you can't experience it so there really is no reason not to go on a killing spree because it wouldn't matter what you do. I'd love for there to be a form of consciousness after death, but there is always the fear that everyone goes to some horrible place like Hell and there is no Heaven or higher plain other than suffering, or else somehow when we get buried we are conscious and stare at the lids of our coffin for eternity even if our brain has shut down. Shit like that is annoying, thinking that you could be trapped in the confines of your body and unable to do anything but think for eternity.
Old 01-02-06, 05:21 PM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

"Sleep is the cousin of death."

Thats what I picture death as. Just a long sleep... you arent concious of when you fall asleep or when you are asleep, its probably the same.