RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Gimmick Battle Association
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What Day Should Verses Be Due?
Monday 7 50.00%
Tuesday 2 14.29%
Wednesday 0 0%
Thursday 1 7.14%
Friday 4 28.57%
Saturday 0 0%
Sunday 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-07, 02:53 PM   #16
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3FD4 B911

I'd say monday or tuesday as well
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel
Old 02-03-07, 04:42 PM   #17
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B52E BDE1

yeah monday is good
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-07, 01:08 PM   #18
- Troublesome -
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1429 718F

I pick Thursday. I'm in four leagues right now, and two tourneys. Three are due on Thursday, two on Wednesday and one on Friday/Saturday. Most leagues out right now are due Thursday, I think it would be easier for people to get all their verses done at once, especially since the type of verses we'll have to write for this league will be completely different from any other, so it shouldn't be a prob.

It really shouldn't matter at all if you fuckers didn't wait to the last minute like no-show win craving homos.
Send a message via AIM to - Troublesome - Send a message via MSN to - Troublesome - Send a message via Yahoo to - Troublesome -   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-07, 01:48 PM   #19
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

^^ Lots of validity to all that, but unfortunately people do wait until the last minute. Even if the verses are very different, suppose someone has an hour to write and 2 verses to do.. they'll end up spending 30 minutes on each so quality goes down

It looks like we're going with Monday. I still prefer Tuesday tho, damn you Nick!
Old 02-04-07, 01:58 PM   #20
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

I can tell you guys one advantage to Tuesday...

with Monday, that means matches go up Thursday, Verses Due Monday, Voting Due Wednesday

with Tuesday, that means matches go up Friday, Verses Due Tuesday, Voting Due Thursday

Thursday morning i can put up matches, but I don't have time to write a mag on thursday so unless I have a lot of time before that which is unpredictable with me, mags will generally end up going up late thursday or friday.

If matches go up Friday, I can get a mag up on Friday pretty easily, I don't have class or work on Friday so my day is free.
Old 02-04-07, 02:53 PM   #21
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: B1DF 9C16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I can tell you guys one advantage to Tuesday...

with Monday, that means matches go up Thursday, Verses Due Monday, Voting Due Wednesday

with Tuesday, that means matches go up Friday, Verses Due Tuesday, Voting Due Thursday

Thursday morning i can put up matches, but I don't have time to write a mag on thursday so unless I have a lot of time before that which is unpredictable with me, mags will generally end up going up late thursday or friday.

If matches go up Friday, I can get a mag up on Friday pretty easily, I don't have class or work on Friday so my day is free.

Just do whatever you want. Monday or Tuesday, it don't make much difference. Both are different to every other league so just do whatever will benefit you more as a mod.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-07, 05:06 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Yeah, but Andy....

... if the magazine is the problem, all three of us will be contributing towards it so it will only be a third of what you was originally doing. Also, certain things for the magazine can be done before the week is up anyway. When I used to do mags for the old PLL I used to have most of it done before the end of the week. Why wait until a fresh week to start writing the mag?
Old 02-05-07, 09:36 AM   #23
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 6BD1 CE02

Friday. . .

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-07, 10:08 AM   #24
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 2FC8 5F46

Friday.

Saturday an sunday should be the voting days.. cuz mainly everybody is usually off those dayz,except me.

But yea, Friday
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-07, 07:28 PM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

This thread is closed.