RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Gimmick Battle Association
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-07, 11:15 AM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Chat, Predictions & Rankings

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Chat Question: What themes would you like to see coming up for week 4 and what are your thoughts on the league so far?

Predictions
Sureloc Holmes (1-0) vs. Uncil Phil (0-0)
DaTrusHurtz (1-0) vs. GKillaz05 (1-0)
Bobericc_lyrics (1-0) vs. Stanza (1-0)
Comp Lex (1-0) vs. §howcase (1-0)
Phil Benjamin (1-0) vs. Syntax (1-0)
Tony Brown (1-0) vs. New Meth0d (1-0)
SwervEz (1-0) vs. Jack The Rippa (0-0)
Appocolyptik (0-1) vs. Prosecuter (0-1)
DEFY (0-1) vs. Grams (0-1)
Aeral (0-1) vs. Wireless (0-1)

Last edited by Nick Fletcher. : 02-16-07 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-15-07, 01:01 PM   #2
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2E70 836B

You mean week 3? Because we're only in week 2 as of now.

What I would like to see is less no-shows and better pictures when posted. You post some bad pictures sometimes of the people we are supposed to diss, it would be nice to have a GOOD picture so we can see all their aspects to diss off em better.

Guessed on most of those, so take offense if I didn't choose you.
Old 02-15-07, 06:35 PM   #3
Sureloc Holmes
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D2AE 47FE

Predictions
Sureloc Holmes (1-0) vs. Uncil Phil (0-0)-um...Me
DaTrusHurtz (1-0) vs. GKillaz05 (1-0)- Trus
Bobericc_lyrics (1-0) vs. Stanza (1-0)- Stanza
Comp Lex (1-0) vs. §howcase (1-0)- Show
Phil Benjamin (1-0) vs. Syntax (1-0)- Syntax
Tony Brown (1-0) vs. New Meth0d (1-0)- Tony
SwervEz (1-0) vs. Jack The Rippa (0-0)- Swerv
Appocolyptik (0-1) vs. Prosecuter (0-1)- Pros
Send a message via AIM to Sureloc Holmes   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 09:09 AM   #4
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 10:42 AM   #5
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 2BBA 8C30

That was gay giving people losses who forgot to vote on their battles, I was away all week and only just managed to post a verse. I'm not getting a loss for that, and I didn't know you got DQ'd if you forgot to vote.

Anyone who got a DQ for not voting and who actually won the battle pm me and I'll change it. No one seems to have been aware that the voting rules from LBL continued onto this league, and I sure wasn't and I actually mod the league.

From now on the voting rule is in force though.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 11:43 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

^ No, the voting rule was in from the beginning. You are not reversing the decision. I didn't vote either and got caught for it. Luckily, Wireless didn't vote either so I still won. But you didn't vote, we applied the voting rule for this league that was put in the rules and everyone knows about it.

You lost because of not voting. That is final. Don't use your moderator powers to fucking cheat because that is fucking gay. Don't be crooked.
Old 02-16-07, 11:55 AM   #7
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Appoc, show me 1 league that doesn't require voting? If u were gone u shoulda PM'd me u couldn't vote, don't just assume that I know.

Ur loss stands, as does anyone else's who didn't vote. However, like I said in the threads to those who it applied to, anyone that lost due to not voting can it have it reversed if they vote on 8 battles this week.
Old 02-16-07, 11:57 AM   #8
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Appoc, show me 1 league that doesn't require voting? If u were gone u shoulda PM'd me u couldn't vote, don't just assume that I know.

Ur loss stands, as does anyone else's who didn't vote. However, like I said in the threads to those who it applied to, anyone that lost due to not voting can it have it reversed if they vote on 8 battles this week.

So if I vote on 8 battles this week I'll get my win from last week? That sounds reasonable.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 12:01 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Ummm... no Andy. Read the rules people.

If you forget to vote, or just dont do it because you are lazy... voting on 8 battles only removes the loss but doesn't overturn the result into a win.

It only gets turned to a win if a moderator is notified by a battler with a valid reason why they can not vote.

Joe came back on Tuesday, he had Wednesday to vote. He didn't. His loss stands, if he votes on 8 then he loses the one loss but doesnt get an added win. Those are the rules. They need to be enforced.
Old 02-16-07, 12:02 PM   #10
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Ummm... no Andy. Read the rules people.

If you forget to vote, or just dont do it because you are lazy... voting on 8 battles only removes the loss but doesn't overturn the result into a win.

It only gets turned to a win if a moderator is notified by a battler with a valid reason why they can not vote.

Joe came back on Tuesday, he had Wednesday to vote. He didn't. His loss stands, if he votes on 8 then he loses the one loss but doesnt get an added win. Those are the rules. They need to be enforced.

Actually, seeing as this is a democracy and we all have equal say over what happens.

Me and Datrus rule that if you vote on 8 battles the following week, you'll get the win (presuming you won on votes) and if not then you don't. That's 2 against 1, meaning you lose and we win.
Old 02-16-07, 12:05 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik on MSN
[Demon Pyrokronix] How much longer must you remain in this dream before I finally figure out if you're insane or a genius? says:
I was visiting my grandma in burnley
[Demon Pyrokronix] How much longer must you remain in this dream before I finally figure out if you're insane or a genius? says:
I only came back tuesday morning

DON'T FUCKING LIE!!
Old 02-16-07, 12:08 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Actually, seeing as this is a democracy and we all have equal say over what happens.

Me and Datrus rule that if you vote on 8 battles the following week, you'll get the win (presuming you won on votes) and if not then you don't. That's 2 against 1, meaning you lose and we win.

Look you fucking whining little baby. Stop being a fucking bitch, so desperate for a fucking net win you idiot.

Read the rules. It clearly states what I said. If you forget to vote, have no reasonable excuse then voting on 8 battles will only result in a loss removed. The result will not be overturned. As far as your battle went Joe, he dropped late but you didn't accept the no show therefore you can not wave that rule either.

Stop being a fucking crooked moderator and bending the fucking rules just because your ego can't handle a fucking loss on your record.
Old 02-16-07, 12:08 PM   #13
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

The majority vote is final, and me and Datrus rule in favour of the 8 vote decision reversal.
Old 02-16-07, 12:10 PM   #14
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Look you fucking whining little baby. Stop being a fucking bitch, so desperate for a fucking net win you idiot.

Read the rules. It clearly states what I said. If you forget to vote, have no reasonable excuse then voting on 8 battles will only result in a loss removed. The result will not be overturned. As far as your battle went Joe, he dropped late but you didn't accept the no show therefore you can not wave that rule either.

Stop being a fucking crooked moderator and bending the fucking rules just because your ego can't handle a fucking loss on your record.

Is that the example you want to set? You'll turn this league into a fucking joke.

"Drop as wack as you like folks, it's ok because I Nick Fletcher will give YOU the win because of gay voting rules."
Old 02-16-07, 12:12 PM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

No, the example I am setting is that you will win if you deserve it. If you don't vote then you don't deserve to win. I will set the example that if you don't fucking follow the rules you will be punished. Rules are rules. They will be enforced.

Don't think that you can fucking change them all the time just because you are a moderator. You fucking did this in the 1-2-1 League when you were a brief moderator in that. You fucking cheated to win. Stop being a fucking homo.