RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-03, 03:30 PM   #1
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

Physical Producing Equipment N audio help

IP: 90CD 050B

1.) what type of physical equipment can i get, like thos producer keyborads-anyone have an idea of sites to get these or how mucg they coz in £s...i have fruity loops already and have been recommended Magix maker deluxe-can these make proper good beats-as in land me a job with a producing company

2.)also for any computer whizzes-my sound on my PC has gone for some reason and i dowloaded a file from Tiny for my sound but it aint workin..if ne one can help with either can ya PM me or reply 2 this
Old 04-04-03, 09:43 PM   #2
INsanity
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F8AB 910A

to your sound problem check your sound mapping on your programs or your voulme control settings i'm not too sure what to do but i had that problem before.

for equipment. You wanna go the sampling and MIDI way. But dont go spend a shit load of money to buy a sampler just use a software to do that. as for Keyboards you might wanna consider a Korg those have really nice sounds and banks on them and now they come with MIDI software. However the software cost extra so if you want you can download Cubase which is really tuff for MIDI however you cant really export as an audio file. So you can just get Acid Pro cuz it has a MIDI recording feature. OTher than that man you gotta have really good ideas for beats and musical talent (harmonizing,rythm,musical structure, arranging etc.) and really tuff samples. thats pretty much what you need. In my opinion. PEACE