RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-06, 01:03 PM   #121
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: F1FE FCAA

We cant, I was gonna try to edit my links in before the shit was closed but I couldn't

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 01:15 PM   #122
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: F856 46BC

Stopping people editing their posts prevents bitch moves like people deleting their verses.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 01:18 PM   #123
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: E98E E7FA

Yeah it's not the worst problem.. people just make a new post with the links in it
Old 08-04-06, 01:24 PM   #124
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Exactly, if there is a problem people should pm a mod and they'll sort the post out. For instance if someone double posts or fucks up their spelling or something, then that can easily be sorted out without accusations of cheating.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 01:35 PM   #125
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: E98E E7FA

Yeah, and as people have seen, I've been pretty good this week about cleaning shit up and answering PMs. This first week has been a lot of work.
Old 08-04-06, 02:02 PM   #126
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 586A B8D3

lol what are you guys on about? I can edit my posts lol that's how I been putting my links in my check in ~_~
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 02:40 PM   #127
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Yes Spul but you also happen to be a super mod, which is a priveledge not many people have
Old 08-05-06, 12:57 AM   #128
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 4221 CA3C

^wtf? I'm a super mod? LOL I don't think I am. I should be tho

but f'real. that's funny that I can edit it and others can't and I'm not even a mod. lmao
Old 08-05-06, 07:16 AM   #129
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: BABF 4398

Maybe because you have so many posts it gives you special priveldges, such as editing your posts. But anyway I'm starting my mag today, and I want Enygma in a 20+ line battle.
Old 08-05-06, 11:39 AM   #130
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 0B92 587C

^damn son. but yea, Iunno what it is. but word make that mag sexy and shit ~_~
Old 08-05-06, 11:59 AM   #131
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Stopping people editing their posts prevents bitch moves like people deleting their verses.

That is a stupid theory... due to the fact that since your a mod of the forum you can go to edit thread option and see if any post has been edited and if it has you have the option of seeing what it was before it was edited... atleast that is what i did when i was modding the forum... also Most people cant edit due to the fact that this forum acts just like Front Lines and is able to set up normal battles in it.
Old 08-05-06, 02:58 PM   #132
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: A906 9CA1

You can't check if their previous edit with a mod priveledge, only with adminship. Therefore we can't see what they've changed their post from. I don't make the fools, I just enforce them.
Old 08-06-06, 03:30 PM   #133
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: D1E8 4D66

The new mag is nearly finished, once we get these battles closed and moved I'll post it up.
Old 08-06-06, 05:08 PM   #134
Texxus
The Rise

IP: AEB3 C728

maybe the mods need to close the shit, its bout to become night
Old 08-06-06, 05:13 PM   #135
Lampejo
Perco-o

IP: BEFB 4EB5

This wouldnt happen if sertain people was still modding this..