RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-04, 04:22 PM   #346
Hi-C
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 10B9 2236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barz&Penstripes
Yo Caliph! Learn some history! If the word "nigger" or if you want to sugar coat it homie "nigga" is not disrespectful, cats today would not punch the shit out of white boys for using that word. And far as how I get down dude, and my hood get down, a dude could get murdered for some dumb shit like that. And that's reality! So no matter how it's said - it degrades! And if you're Black and popping that craziness in this society then you're not REAL! HOW COULD YOU LOVE YOUR PEOPLE AND KILL THEM ALL IN THE SAME BREATH! GROW UP!
uh, i think your the one that needs to grow up, i mean im a white boy so i cant really have alot of say on this, but half the black folks that posted after what you wrote said its cool to call someone a n***a as a term of respect, as long as your not actually tryn to demean the person, personally i will never use the word as i am white and dont deserve such a thing, and i hate every ignorant asshole of my race who uses it, but thats just me.
Send a message via AIM to Hi-C Send a message via MSN to Hi-C   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-04, 07:02 PM   #347
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 17-16
IP: 3240 794D

yall jus makin a big deal bout it i think wite dudes shudnt say it i dont say it so u guys shudnt etha but wat u do on yo tme is yo business but its still fucked up if u ask me, but w.e u da one actin like a fuckin retard if u say it
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-04, 07:03 PM   #348
EmerginMc07
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 17-16
IP: 3240 794D

Hi-C i feel ya
Send a message via AIM to EmerginMc07   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-04, 07:21 PM   #349
GFX.
Cypher King. True Story.

IP: F177 A97F

Aiight let me put in my two cents. The term Nigger means ignorant person, we all know that. The slang term Nigga is used for more than that. "Sup, nigga?", "That's my nigga!", "You a stupid nigga." It's all in context. I'm fine with white boys saying nigga, but watch how you say it. You come to the wrong area and be like "Sup, nigga?" You might ger shot right there no questions asked. Just my two cents.
one.
Old 07-31-04, 08:35 PM   #350
Tupac8888
Smack your face you disgrace// the 5 Oh sprays Mase!! - Tupac8888

Text Record: 0-7
IP: C1DA C961

i hate rascist--!--they are bitches--

--Tupac8888--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-04, 08:59 PM   #351
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E63C BFED

why the fuck if ya white would u wanna say nigga anyway........its not a privelage....
its doesent even sound right comming out of a white persons mouth... it just makes ya sound like a fuken wannabe...

im pissed at this shit, half the white kids on this board are either wiggers, n the other half are just riding black dicks sayin shit like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-C
personally i will never use the word as i am white and dont deserve such a thing

^^sorry for singlin u out man but thats a bitch move, u dont need to tell everyone that, theres no beef on this board between black and white... so theres no need to be so diplomatic about shit...

to all the normal white people here that have half a brain to not bother with this shit... you got my respect... but fuck the rest of em. especially the wigger white kids that talk gangsta to try n fit in.. quit with the fuken personality crisis n be yaself....

peace..
Old 07-31-04, 09:00 PM   #352
Tupac8888

for sure--!-- your def right mayne--

--Tupac8888--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-04, 09:05 PM   #353
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

sin since i dont wana be black or act it and i never ride a black boys dick then wat am i. those arent the two kind of white people doin hiphop music not all want to have black culture in them i dont at all and a lot of other people on here dont. i think wat u said there was more racist than me calling a person a nigger then spitting on them and throwing a cotton swab in their face. which i wouldnt get shot for regardless of wat people in this thread keep sayin. Sin u need to open your eyes there arent just whites blacks and latinos in the world learn the different types and also learn that more people do hiphop than just the ones who are either black or act black

and this isnt a comment directed at u its jus an example of how little is known by the people who criticize the word nigger cause i see that u said at the bottom of urs it has nuthing to do with the regular white kids or any other race
Old 07-31-04, 09:11 PM   #354
Tupac8888

well said--!-- people need to shut up--

--Tupac8888--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-04, 09:13 PM   #355
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin
to all the normal white people here that have half a brain to not bother with this shit... you got my respect...

u prolly didnt read that bit right...
Old 07-31-04, 09:15 PM   #356
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

no i read that part read the bottom of mine and again it wasnt directed toward u
Old 07-31-04, 09:19 PM   #357
Tupac8888

get off DON's back--!-- he knows whats good--

--Tupac8888--
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-04, 09:23 PM   #358
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

i get what u were sayin, but see i got no problem with italians, mexicans, spanish, chinese or whatever the fuck see uz all have ya own style thats why i didnt mention any of them races, what im pissed at is white caucasians that think to fit in on a rap board they gotta pretend to be black...

so many caucasians have a big personality crisis these days, thats the message im puttin out on here..

but dont think that cuz i didnt mention any other races that i got tunnel vision, its just not your race im speakin about.
Old 07-31-04, 09:34 PM   #359
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin
why the fuck if ya white would u wanna say nigga anyway........its not a privelage....
its doesent even sound right comming out of a white persons mouth... it just makes ya sound like a fuken wannabe...

im pissed at this shit, half the white kids on this board are either wiggers, n the other half are just riding black dicks sayin shit like

^^sorry for singlin u out man but thats a bitch move, u dont need to tell everyone that, theres no beef on this board between black and white... so theres no need to be so diplomatic about shit...

to all the normal white people here that have half a brain to not bother with this shit... you got my respect... but fuck the rest of em. especially the wigger white kids that talk gangsta to try n fit in.. quit with the fuken personality crisis n be yaself....

peace..

dogg i will beat the shit out of you and im white i grew up in the hood hood not the rap hood you be talking about and i say nigga and i say what i want when i want cuz thats what ganstas do and as far as being a black culture hip-hop is not black or white its a hood culture and i can tell you not from no hood so stop stunting talking shit you probally aint even old enough to drink yet and you aint been through sjit.wiggers!!!????ha im the real gansta check my din number faggot.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?
Old 07-31-04, 09:42 PM   #360
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

hahahaha
for starters kid u wouldnt come close to beatin the shit outta me, so stop talkin..

and i dont give a fuck where u grew up, if ya white then your embarrasin yaself to say nigga, think about that.