RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-05, 03:11 PM   #1
$hani¢e
..::Hέªяτвяέªκέя::..

From: So I can have little net-peeping toms? I don't think so
Question how the hell do you act black

IP:

Yeah I know I haven't been on here in a while but I hear the words "and u say u ain't tryin to act black/stop tryin to act black" alot on here...I hear that alot... I guess it's a way for society to place a negative spin on everything. So you're white and you like to kick it with all black people, you like sean john, and you like Air ones. So you're labelled a "Wigger", you're trying to act black. So instead of being labled as in individual, or a normal person who disregards race as a prequisite of friendship you are in turn becoming a victim of racism. Why is it if a white person decided to perform the first open heart surgery on a baby he isn't acting black? or Designed multiple uses for one thing he isn't considered black? It's the negative outlook, and that's why racism isn't dead. Or when a black person decides they don't like baggy jeans, or tall tees, or whatever they aren't considered black enough. Well all the black people I know are well educated, well mannered, informed, and together and aren't considred black. The color you are is the color that you're born. No matter how you dress, how you act, who you chill with you are what you are. So someone please enlighten me and tell me how the hell people act black/white...

I laugh at you bitches.

Last edited by $hani¢e : 07-14-05 at 04:00 PM.
Send a message via MSN to $hani¢e   Reply With Quote