RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Museum > Hall of Names
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-08, 01:38 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

King Solo

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

King Solo

Who is King Solo?
Well, he is me. Yes, ironically I have to put my own thread up because I am the only moderator that does any work here. In fact, now I'm the only moderator, PERIOD. So don’t be confused when I now speak about myself in the third person. King Solo is a great guy, he is another one of those chilled out dudes you can have a serious conversation with. The only problem is he tends to get so far into it and then get bored and either post some random ass comment or start talking shit. Oh yes, this guy has shit talked with the best of them. He is never one to shy away from an argument, he tells people what he thinks of them. He is also probably one of the most over-confident guys this site has ever seen. The best part about King Solo is, even when he gets put in his place he still talks like he is the god of everything. He is though, quite possibly the most dedicated member on the site. He has been a moderator for multiple forums, been the mastermind behind some of the great creations on the site (The Museum anyone). He also holds the highest LEGITIMATE post count I believe of any member at a whopping 16,000+ posts, JESUS.. get a life already, LMAO! In general though he is a very mellow dude, he never beefs with anyone for too long and has established a friendship with a large amount of members on the site. He is one to watch though, because when he does beef he unleashes the fury of a thousand nerds with some of the most intellectual comebacks ever mixed in with a horrendous amount of comical sarcasm. He has a personality that is all his own and nobody will ever come close to replicating it.

The RV Open Mics
Yes, a lot of people remember the series of RV Open Mics that King Solo produced. They were packed with absolutely zero emotion, but the imagery and comic value were classic. He will be the first to admit that looking back, they don’t look as good because times have changed and his skills have elevated. However, during the time they were posted they were considered a stroke of genius and there were crowds of members awaiting the next and so many crushed when the series ended. He took many members of RapVerse from a house party, onto the road, to the circus, on safari and even to war in Iraq. Each drop was as funny as the one previous, bringing a lighter tone of Open Mic to the site that many thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Wins, and More Wins
It is a 100% perfectly accurate statement to say that no battler in RapVerse’s history has battled more than King Solo. As a result, no battler has won more battles than King Solo. Whilst his record shows 16 losses, this is by no means a way of saying he isn’t a good battler because his win tally stands at an immense, unmatchable 103 WINS. He has bashed herbs back in the early days and one or two in the latter days, but he has also beaten a lot of the best text heads, guys that were already established and well respected. Throughout this ongoing saga of endless wins, King Solo battled with a variety of styles before settling on his current style of mixing swagger, shit talking and general comedy into an all round decent verse. The question now though is will he ever push his win count any higher, what with RapVerse’s decline in active battlers? The answer is NO. Why? Because King Solo is officially the only guy on RapVerse to get banned from Front Lines because people were tired of seeing him win all the time.

Tournaments & Leagues – Hot & Cold
Whilst being considered one of the best text battlers the site has had, King Solo has never truly got to grips with the Leagues and Tournaments. He has had two brief stints in the King of RapVerse tournaments, failing to get past the second round. In his early battles in the leagues he didn’t gain much success, although he managed to go on a run to the Champ Match early on in dirtboy69’s old text league. His success started to grow later on, around the time of the LBL where he finished with an overall record of 11-3 as the league came to its climax. He won the Gimmick Championship Belt, only to sign out and forfeit it. He was a 3-time champion in the HTT Topical League and found his tournament success in the topical arena also by hitting the Semi Finals of VE4 and winning the 2nd RapVerse Invitational Topical Tournament. Still though, he keeps battling hard looking to improve every day and one of these days he will no doubt crush you all every time you try and take him down, lol.
Old 08-11-08, 01:43 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

King Solo was a fucking monster man. That is a nice thread, but it don't even cover half the stuff he has done on this site, lol. Too much to list man.
Old 08-11-08, 06:35 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Also forgot the Chad Michael Murray look-a-like wannabe. But real talk, King Solo was that nig. Battled him like 4 times. Good shit. Plus, the creator of the death jizz comic can't be a wenis. Real talk

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 01:18 AM   #4
lyricalflowz
New Jack

IP: 91BB 7899

I have a victory over King Solo :-D but sadly he merked me also. ):
Old 06-21-09, 07:15 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ word. those were the good times.
Old 09-18-09, 12:40 PM   #6
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 61EE 0C59

This is gay.. wheres the wordz ahgod thread?

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-09, 10:21 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Dude, this whole forum is dead. Why you posting?

Didn't it reach you that I don't even post on this site now more than a few times a month, if that? (My recent beef with JTR, now extended to Aphilly withstanding).
Old 10-06-09, 11:52 PM   #8
Wordz AhGod

lmao.. nobody posts on this site any more man ) :

Too bad your in weak as IAR though.. that place is sad..

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-09, 07:03 PM   #9
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: D039 EE5E

I wish everyone would have kept there same names. How the fuck am i supposed to come back after all these years and know who everyone is? Solo is dope tho. Didnt we collab on some shit?
Old 11-13-09, 06:41 PM   #10
Wordz AhGod

I'm still that same old douchebag that I always was fucking boys in the ass

Last edited by Wordz AhGod : 12-02-09 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-29-09, 12:18 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

ROFL, ^ so true..
Old 12-02-09, 11:04 PM   #12
Wordz AhGod

agreed lol.

and wtf @ messages needing to be 15 characters long now.. bullshit.

Old 12-03-09, 03:44 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
agreed lol.

and wtf @ messages needing to be 15 characters long now.. bullshit.

seriously?? you still fuck boys in the ass. lol :/
Old 12-18-09, 01:03 AM   #14
Wordz AhGod

well, I heard your mom wasn't always the hot babe that she is today...

Old 12-18-09, 10:03 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ ah, but we all have our hurdles to get over