RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Album Reviews
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-05, 10:57 PM   #1
~*Khatharsis*~
Banned: Biting

*A.I MIXTAPE VOLUME 2*...By: A.I group

IP: 0086 7B47

Cant Love me Like - this song was really deep. shows a great emotion syndicate. the message at the end was deep, but really couldnt hear it that well. the beat went along nice with this form of wordplay. 9/10

Inevitable Desire - This sounds ok, dont really like when the girl was singing. but this sounds like a piece that Jadakiss would make. very nice, a life type song. has its flaws, but is very deep. not really liking the second verse, that messed it up seriously. it sounds like Xibit trying to rap to a slow LIFE song. 7/10

One Life One Love - damn i like this alot. the singing at the beggining was nice. sounds like that new joint from Nick Cannon. i like the chorus, that Nas sounding guy sounds pretty good on this one. he has a nice verse. that little intro piece at the beggining was deep also. i like how this song is telling people that you are thankful for what they have done, and i like the second one when that cat key rogue is comemerating all of the people that have died and hes saying thank you. deep. 8/10

I See No Light - this is a nice beat. sounds like a NAS type ish. i like the title of this becuase it really intervines wwith the message. but this cat triple n sounds like a cunt on here. (no offence) but i guess in a way it sounds nice. flow was nice. very deep. letting peoples know wazzup. 7/10

Cold Outside - im not really feeling the first verse. sounds kind of messed up. i like the intro at the beggining. im liking the chorus, it really fits the beat and the message. "will it ever change" i like that. this sounds like a life expierence song. damn sounds ill. i like the beat. second verse sounds ill it has a nice tourch to it. and the end of it sounds nice with the echo of the album name. 8.5/10

Motivated feat Lethal g.k - sounds ok, not really feeling the best with how fast the first verse is bieng done. im liking the second rapper good flow. sounds pretty ill. the 3rd rapper sounds nice. damn its sounds good, very deep flow,, great emotion. i like how this whole little song was done. very discrete in a way, but very mellow. nice. but the beat doesnt really click on. 9/10

Survival - not liking the beat on this song, the beat is more of a CLUB BANGA, rather then a life type song like thay way this is. i like the second rapper on this, o man he got mad flow on this. "the future baby's help" good line. this is def a 10/10 i like this. the beat is now sounding nice on this.

God Complex - it sounds ok, not really that WOW type song, i like the little clips that are embroded in the song, in some places this cat triple n sounds pretty good. some nice wordplay in some places, and in other places it was pretty choppy. 6/10

Why I Rap This Mean - im liking this, in a way it sounds like 50 cents Just a Lil Bit beat. i like the flow, and the wordplay. sounds like this cat sensor has his shit nicely played out and in order. this is hard hitting in some places. sounds like NAS a lil to...8/10

Lyrical Rein - o man, this beat sounds ill. damn i like this, this flow is nice. "i come to say lyrically, im the best in every way" this line was nice in here, damn this flow is sick with it. im not really feeling the chorus. but the verses are nice...10/10

Lets Go Freestyle - damn i like this alot, i want this to put on a mixtape, damn this kid sensor sounds ill wit it on this beat. hes a very good freestyler to bad his ish was prewritten. but even tho it still sounds fuckin ill. 12/10 sounds ill ill ill.

Streets Aint Sleeping - this sounds dark and grimey. but this was nice. sounds like a "patiently waiting" type beat, im liking the verses, they were intense, very deep, showed great emotion. felt the power bieng givin off on the words, what messed up the song was the end of it. 7/10

Full Clip feat D.i Game - im not reallu into this. not feeling the way these lyrics are bieng spit on this beat. its ok i guess bcuz this is juelz beat. but even tho this ounds midiocre. sounds ok. not its best. 6/10

Trinity - this intro was nice. i heard it b4 from aother beat but totally diff from this one. this verse are very nice, good flow, and has a nice sense of wordplay on this piece. im not liking the stratching part of this piece. 8/10

Buck You Down feat D.i Game - im not liking this beat at all. sounds like a mixtape beat that DJ Butcher A.K.A Vlad would make. but even tho this piece in some places were felt. i thought that this song caould have used much more UMPH. but toher then those dopey gunshots this was nice. 6.5/10

Foolish Pricks - im liking the beat, and i like the beggining. has that little person that sounds like they Yodeling. sounds pretty good. the person rapping sounds like Q Tip a little bit. this was a good song, very deep in emotion. nice nice. 9/10

OVERALL: the album was orginally nice, i liked some songs, on there but there are a little that are not all that good, but i think that this album is worth buying. you will enjoy every song if you are a multin type person. i think im going to purchase it myself.
Send a message via AIM to ~*Khatharsis*~ Send a message via MSN to ~*Khatharsis*~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 02:36 AM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A122 E1D7

damn yo...thanks for doin our mixtape..lol...i think u did a good job of breakin it down..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 02:39 AM   #3
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 89A0 9C4F

*word*......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-25-05, 05:55 AM   #4
~*Khatharsis*~

no problem. .
Send a message via AIM to ~*Khatharsis*~ Send a message via MSN to ~*Khatharsis*~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 06:20 AM   #5
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

A.I SOUNDCLICK LINK
^^the link for anyone who wants to listen to the album...............................and thanks again khatharsis
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 06:24 AM   #6
~*Khatharsis*~

ya ya. .
Old 06-25-05, 07:29 PM   #7
~sokaris~
*Murder Was The Case*

yo cmon, people read my review took me hell of a longtime to do this.

MURDER WAS THE CASE
Send a message via AIM to ~sokaris~ Send a message via MSN to ~sokaris~   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 08:56 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

damn... u picked the wrong album to review kid lol... just my oppinion tho... could just go online n cop it... if u want the free version holler at me or phenom, we got all tha tracks lol...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 09:08 PM   #9
^^..^^

^your just promting my album idiot damn your a groupie you even giving away copies a true herb=omen
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 09:24 PM   #10
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

^lol, yes... a true herb, is you.... how is that promoting your album? pleez realize that you need to become ill by YOURSELF before you can sell albums nutfuck...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-05, 09:45 PM   #11
~*Khatharsis*~

hey dont include me in this. rite. so i did a favor to my frined cali here. and its a damn nice album so.
Old 06-26-05, 10:35 PM   #12
^^..^^

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
^lol, yes... a true herb, is you.... how is that promoting your album? pleez realize that you need to become ill by YOURSELF before you can sell albums nutfuck...

one your garbage and two your on sensers dick in every thread posting oh hes so dope then diabolic oh hes so dope when they work with My label thanks for the d.r all groupies are welcome

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 06-28-05, 11:49 PM   #13
^^..^^

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppp

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-04-05, 02:04 AM   #14
^^..^^

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppp

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-08-05, 10:25 PM   #15
^^..^^

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE