RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-10, 10:50 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

lmfao

I was laughing so hard when united went out. but rofl @ the fucking chelsea, arsenal and man utd fans all swaggered up when liverpool went out of the champions league. who's fucking laughing now, huh? at least we're still fucking in europe you blue and red and white motherfuckers. eat shit and die!

*fingers-crossed that we go all the way in this shit though*

gotta have at least one piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet, nah'means!
Old 04-09-10, 11:24 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

fuck you bitch. Chelsea will eat you fuckers ALIVE in anfield. THIS IS ANFIELD MY ASS. It will be MADNESS!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-10, 04:02 AM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

it'll be THIS IS SPARTA!! when we spartan kick you blue fuckers down into second place.
Old 04-10-10, 01:08 PM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Cool

IP: 9401 F5B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
lmfao

I was laughing so hard when united went out. but rofl @ the fucking chelsea, arsenal and man utd fans all swaggered up when liverpool went out of the champions league. who's fucking laughing now, huh? at least we're still fucking in europe you blue and red and white motherfuckers. eat shit and die!

*fingers-crossed that we go all the way in this shit though*

gotta have at least one piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet, nah'means!

champions league owns the Europa league...even if you do win it you'll always know this season you weren't good enough to even get past the group stages of the champions league...

And while Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea will be competing in the Champions league next season, at least you can have a second shot at the Europa league without entering it because you're too shit for the BIG european competition...

...Besides Fulham to win it ALL the way at least they EARNED the right to compete in that tournament.

And its sad when fans of a team with such an illustrious history have to rely on a second rate euro comp as their only piece of silverware.

P.S we're STILL laughing at Liverpool and you're post is the reason why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-10, 07:10 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: DE23 37D1

and i'm still laughing at both you fuckers.

Chelsea 3-0 vs. scum united this yr.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-11-10, 05:39 AM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
champions league owns the Europa league...even if you do win it you'll always know this season you weren't good enough to even get past the group stages of the champions league...

And while Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea will be competing in the Champions league next season, at least you can have a second shot at the Europa league without entering it because you're too shit for the BIG european competition...

...Besides Fulham to win it ALL the way at least they EARNED the right to compete in that tournament.

And its sad when fans of a team with such an illustrious history have to rely on a second rate euro comp as their only piece of silverware.

P.S we're STILL laughing at Liverpool and you're post is the reason why.

you know what i'm laughing at, united when they got pwned by us at anfield and only won at old trafford courtesy of a man utd refereeing specialty (translation - blatant cheating).

besides, liverpool can still take fourth and romp the champions league next season... what have united got to celebrate this season, a second rate league cup. so don't start talking shit to me about settling for a second rate trophy. nah'means?
Old 04-11-10, 12:52 PM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 514D 8D5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
you know what i'm laughing at, united when they got pwned by us at anfield and only won at old trafford courtesy of a man utd refereeing specialty (translation - blatant cheating).

besides, liverpool can still take fourth and romp the champions league next season... what have united got to celebrate this season, a second rate league cup. so don't start talking shit to me about settling for a second rate trophy. nah'means?

I said to my girlfriend after we lost to Liverpool in October that Liverpool fans would not forget this result regardless of what happens...and you just proved me right.

Liverpool won't finish forth Benitez is doing a great job so I don't want him going anywhere. Listening to his "facts" rant and his own players slag his managerial style off is just brilliant.

I tell you why we don't need to rely on a second rate trophy. We've won the league as many times as Liverpool but since the 92/93 season we've won 11 out of 17 seasons and have won the previous 3 seasons. Liverpool on the other hand haven't won the league since god knows when and since Benitez took over in 05, he's added 2 trophies to Liverpools cabinet whereas Fergie added 8 to Utds.

Going through one bad season isn't the end of the world for Utd because recent history shows when we don't win the league we win it within 3 years. The media jump on some massive bandwagon when Utd are going through a rough patch. Look at the Mourinho era, that was supposed to be the end for Fergie but we ended up producing our strongest squad since the treble winning 99 season.

So in summary, we don't rely on second rate trophies because the big ones come to us within a few years of us missing out. Liverpool on the other hand are a team on a genuine decline when you look at how they are ACTUALLY performing.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-10, 04:44 AM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

That's a load of bullshit. How can Liverpool be on a genuine decline after having one poor season. Last season they lost out on the title by like 4pts and it was their most improved season for years. Then following season they play poorly and they are on a "genuine decline" as you call it.

Yet, when the exact same thing happens to Man Utd and they are not on one. It's one or the other dude. They both had strong seasons last year and poor ones in comparison this year, so either they are both on a "genuine decline" or they are both just going through an off season. Make up your mind.

And no offense, but you can't sit there and brag about winning so many league titles in so many years, because before Man Utd started to do that... Liverpool WERE ALREADY DOING THAT! Before Man Utd took over, it was Liverpool that dominated the League and Europe and every team hated playing them because they were that good.

Teams have their spells, Liverpool had a long one. Now Man Utd have had a long one and perhaps maybe Chelsea will start to take over now. Who knows? Man Utd could still stay on top for years to come. Liverpool could get some form going after this poor season. You don't know until it happens.

The fact that you say they are on a "genuine decline" after one poor season just tickles me and shows how much of a 100% unadulterated Man Utd butt fucker you truly are. And I mean that purely in a non-homo-erotic way.
Old 04-12-10, 06:48 AM   #24
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

BLACKBURN will defeat all, lol...and england is going to get smashed in the world cup this summer..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 04-12-10, 07:41 AM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

england are gonna beast it all the way I hope. I do think they'll at least get to the quarter finals. whereas the US will get fucking NOWHERE!!
Old 04-12-10, 09:44 AM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 161A F505

nah even if the US get eliminated with only ONE victory. That one victory will be against you fuckers. Watch

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-12-10, 12:31 PM   #27
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 8F00 4627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
That's a load of bullshit. How can Liverpool be on a genuine decline after having one poor season. Last season they lost out on the title by like 4pts and it was their most improved season for years. Then following season they play poorly and they are on a "genuine decline" as you call it.

Yet, when the exact same thing happens to Man Utd and they are not on one. It's one or the other dude. They both had strong seasons last year and poor ones in comparison this year, so either they are both on a "genuine decline" or they are both just going through an off season. Make up your mind.

And no offense, but you can't sit there and brag about winning so many league titles in so many years, because before Man Utd started to do that... Liverpool WERE ALREADY DOING THAT! Before Man Utd took over, it was Liverpool that dominated the League and Europe and every team hated playing them because they were that good.

Teams have their spells, Liverpool had a long one. Now Man Utd have had a long one and perhaps maybe Chelsea will start to take over now. Who knows? Man Utd could still stay on top for years to come. Liverpool could get some form going after this poor season. You don't know until it happens.

The fact that you say they are on a "genuine decline" after one poor season just tickles me and shows how much of a 100% unadulterated Man Utd butt fucker you truly are. And I mean that purely in a non-homo-erotic way.

One poor season? Hahaha ok ima leave it there then.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 04-12-10, 03:31 PM   #28
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 514D 8D5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
england are gonna beast it all the way I hope. I do think they'll at least get to the quarter finals. whereas the US will get fucking NOWHERE!!

I agree with that.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 04-13-10, 02:57 AM   #29
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lol @ SPuL thinking the US will beat England.

England International Team consists of possibly the best centreback in the world (John Terry)... two of the absolute best midfielders in the world (Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard) and one of the very best strikers in the world (Wayne Rooney). Then the rest of the team consists of several world class players capable of besting any team on the day.

The United States International Team consists of Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and a series of rank amateurs.

So, yeah... the chances of them beating us are slim to none.
Old 04-13-10, 03:27 AM   #30
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Cool

IP: CAE9 6503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Lol @ SPuL thinking the US will beat England.

England International Team consists of possibly the best centreback in the world (John Terry)... two of the absolute best midfielders in the world (Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard) and one of the very best strikers in the world (Wayne Rooney). Then the rest of the team consists of several world class players capable of besting any team on the day.

The United States International Team consists of Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan and a series of rank amateurs.

So, yeah... the chances of them beating us are slim to none.

Don't forget captain Rio. The partnership him and Terry share is monster!

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB