RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Text Cyphers > Closed
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-07, 12:34 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
open mic rules..READ THEM

IP: 2020 96DE

I loosened up the rules a lil bit cuz i know that if you feel too pressured to leave feed your gonna not wanna do it so the rules are less strict but u DO have ta leave feed and put an effort into leaving good feedback so read the rules and follow them and mostly just enjoy the open mic forum and have fun

Rule #1
you must have 2 links of feedback from 2 diffrent peoples pieces in each drop or your open mic will be closed right away until you can pm me or willa your links and we will open it again. Your feedback can not be "it was good" or "i didnt like it" i dont expect a 2 page written essay on why it was good or bad but make some kind of effort into giving your feedback. if i see a "this open mic was good" i will consider it a freepost and not a feedback. and you cannot recycle any links after u post them on one drop thats a no-no

rule #2
there is no freeposting allowed in anyones open mic and yes i consider any post in part of a beef fued to be freeposting. if i see any free posts i will delete your comment. An example would be "i like fish." that is completely irrelevent to anyones drop so dont do it. Also there's no threads allowed that doesnt include any lyrics to a song.

rule #3
there is no biting of anybody else's piece allowed if i see that your thread will be deleted i dont care if there's just 2 lines thats bit..biting is biting

rule #4
your maximum amount of drops is 3 times a day. and if i see a 4th drop in the same day it will be closed. this allows for other people to get a chance to be noticed too and not just you and it allows for the open mic to be filled with open mics.

check every so often for any new rules that has been added.
if you got any ideas or complaints about anything contact me
my aim is "smartone freal" or you can just pm me..pc out

Last edited by Willa : 01-22-07 at 02:25 AM.