RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Freestyles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-09, 03:30 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The lonely one-remix

IP: AAFA 68AF

I might be alone, but I'm not lonely, I"m a stay that way til the day God cop's me, in another words til my last days on Earth. I live my life feeling like I had no worth, just straight spit on, treated like dirt, by life in the majority in it, after years of suffering I'm no longer depending. It can only be just me, and myself, just to get something I can't have no help. Cause some shady shit happened nearly tore me apart. Mislabeled, and un-able I couldn't get far. I trusted, and end up scared, it's my life in general, just hoping some day to get paid in full. For suffering, and pain I endured, if I ever brawl they'll feel pain I assure. (I am the ugly one, most people don't like me none, go on speak don't your tongue, you hit me just get punched)
Spent 3 years in search of a good hustle, only to find just another struggle. Trying to find something just to void the pain, I'll take anything, I aint trying to make rain. I'll be ok if just make it drizzle. If I do that, I'll no longer be wishful. Until then i'm struggling passing through time, hoping to get a permanent good luck time. - I'm telling you this struggling thing is too contagious, I do things that others is just outrageous. All the pain I feel inside my body is raging, life stops me for acquiring things I feel so caged in,- that's why I spit these lyrics so much. (I am the ugly one, most people don't like me none. Go on speak, don't bite your tongue, you hit me you might just get punched.)
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote