RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-09, 07:14 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation friendly anger

IP: AAFA 68AF

Hi, how are you? If i'd talk to another angry person i might argue, I'm almost 21, and i'm tired of a curfew. My mom say's theirs crazies out here, and they might hurt you, she can't understand that i have no virtue, no remorse, i'm unstable, and my life's off course, so i'm one of them. I don't care if it's a fair fight, or they have a gun with them, if i get injured don't matter cause I have a partial death wish from being eluded from the one thing on my with wish list, to make money, now I think of bone breakage, and not furry bunnies. I don't care if any broad ever loves me, i'm a fighter not a lover, with more anger than the average thugs on streets.
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-09, 06:00 PM   #2
SnoCap
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2210 2F31

This piece was... New, to say the least. I think you could have picked up your vocan a little bit and deffinetly need some work on your structure... its not reader friendly to have a whole paragraph down. I think you should work on metaphors and refrences, use poetic tools. It seems like you need a lot of work bro... PM me if you want any advice.

But keep dropping, i liked the feeling and emotion of the piece so those are two good things.
Send a message via AIM to SnoCap   Reply With Quote