RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-09, 08:17 PM   #1
The Messenger
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
America wake Up, You've Been Sleep Far Too Long.

IP: C169 E358

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3282387
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249963

America wake up wake baby girl you've slept long enough
two thousand and nine years and counting.
I bet you have some wild dreams, I would love to hear those
after I feel you in on everything you've missed.
Your eyes were shut so wide, I been trying to warn you for years
I was surprise to find out that you were sleep the whole time.
Your awake now though, I hope.
I bet you don't know they knocked down them towers over there in NY
yeah they said the Muslims did it! but how did you know? you been sleep for the last...
Yeah your right the media, movies, etc all covered it!
You knew before it happened? No I was awake and I dont remember that!
You don't say, in the Mario Brothers movie, i watch that movie a hundred time and...
Those were planes flying into that tower huh?
Ok I bet you don't know Michael Jackson died, you see you sleep too much baby yeah he....
What you mean there was something more imporant going on at the time of his funeral?
What is more important than Michael Jacksons funeral? I would've died to be there.
The Pope? What about him? He met with U.N officials regarding a One World Political Authority? Nah I didnt't see or hear about that. Was I asleep? No I assure you, you were the one sleep. It wasn't on the news. Where are you getting your sources?
The internet? Man I'm always on the computer thats where I spend most of my time!
Ok so while I was keeping up with MJ's funeral, you were reading a Reuter's article about the Pope?But I didn't notice you reading. Hey I do notice things, especially if its important!
Did you hear about Kanye blowing up Taylors Swifts spot? What do you mean who is Taylor Swift? So I take it that you didn't? What? Ok and... so what if they already had a commercial commending Taylor Swift for her VMA? Your only awake for the little things in life you know that.
While you were asleep they killed Tupac and Biggie, oh yeah JFK and Maclom X too.
You know that? If you know so much how did bigge die and what was the date?
So you saying that thats not important? If not that then what? But they dont even know Who Shot Biggie. Now you're tripping, How did the same person that shot Biggie shoot JFK? Those are too different era's! Besides I can see the reasoning in Biggie getting shot, but JFK he was just killed for no reason at all.It was like destined to happen you know he was hit mutiple times by the same bullet. Yeah weird right if they sold those bullets in our neighborhood there wouldnt be so many innocent by standers being killed.
Why you laughing? whats funny? Oh, well your're never to old to belive in magic,especially when it makes so much sense.
Guess what two superpowers who were once bitter enemies now
are seeing eye to eye? I bet you cant tell me who! Israel and Palestine?????
No Jay-Z and Nas Girl!! Plus Israel and Palestine are still fighting, so how are they allies now? Oh well a blind man can see it hasnt happened yet! Oh Yeah about Nas and Jay they shook hands and everything? No I must say I didn't see anything funny about the way they shook hands. Looked like a normal hand shake to me .Whats so funny? You shouldn't sleep so much because when your sleep your subconscious picks up on all the irrelevant things. You're always a step behind, one step to far to see the bigger picture. Come on baby girl its time for bed.
Old 10-18-09, 10:11 PM   #2
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90EC 485C

america has not been in existence for two thousand and nine years.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote