RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-05, 12:15 PM   #1
Angry MoFo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Real Talk

IP: 9E3A D508

This is just pure real talk. I Partly produced this with Sam Champ from scratch. This is one of those tunes that will make you think. Lots of change ups lyrically and vocally in it. I wanted to challenge myself. Hope yall enjoy. Peace and all dat good stuff. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=3223863
Old 12-19-05, 12:42 PM   #2
PrahJect
Champion

IP: D7D7 05F9

listenin...likin the beat..flow is nice startin off..i like ure voice...lyrics are really dope..it does make me think slightly..and i love that type of music...sumtimes the beat drains u out a lil..i like the singin u do in the b/g its nicely harmonic and has alot of substance..i like the hook thang...presence is nice...maybe turn it up a lil..the vocals that is..but im feelin this track..one of the better tracks on rv...cud u please rtf on a track i jus did..im quite new to this so im not that gr8..but holla back:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217573
Old 12-19-05, 01:44 PM   #3
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

beat's real different, it's hawt...song itself is kewl far as the message goes and ya flow is on beat, just not a fan of it or ya voice really...and Oprah always givin' something away ...the message of this song definetly nyce though, keep doin' ya thaing man

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-05, 02:39 PM   #4
Angry MoFo
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C31E 57E8

I am going to take into consideration what you both have typed. This only makes me better as an artist. L.veracity, Correction Oprah didn't start giving till "that" happened and even then she had celebrities showcasing her for The Oprah show. She did however give some rides away.....but...the people she gave it to were not told that she did not pick up the taxes for each ride. So in turn they had to pay all that back on their own. peace and all that good stuff.