RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-05, 02:12 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Rappers and their "crimes"

IP: D05C 5B0B

Why do rappers brag about crimes? Do you feel that they actually did/do anything liek this? Why would they be publicizing it? I sell coke and haven't once mentioned it in my rhymes. That's a recorded confession. Also, I hear rappers talking about they 'hit people with shells' and got 'hit with shells' and so on - but saying you got hit with a shell is like saying you chewed a gum wrapper. I also hear mofos saying 'uncut cooked crack' - but that's IMPOSSIBLE. Crack itself is cut in order to become crack in the first place. Ah hell, this ain't even a post really. Just a rant. I'd be asleep if my dog weren't snoring. [/freepost]

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 02:38 AM   #2
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 5510 817C

actually good thread...i belive some may have done their dealin but i dont belive nobodys killed anyone and yes they may have pedeld dope here an there but they wasnt a "drug lord" like me as dooms you know ive never been shot lol but ive delt drugs nothin big rele but i rarely speak about that in my rhymes to...but thats jus my opinion....

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 04:18 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: B422 CA9F

*Throws crack rocks at doomsday to annoy him*
Old 04-12-05, 10:21 AM   #5
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Alright, I know a few of you are disappointed that 50 cent sold as much as he did in his first week with "Valentines Day Massacre" when 50 cent is toilet water. 50 cent sold so much, because 50 cent is strictly for the white audience. (old white people that think they're cool). 50 cent already made money off "Get rich or Die trying", because that album was hard, he doesnt really care about lyrics no more, because he knows he's going to get paid from the "White Audience". A rather intelligent move if you ask me, but your still making money that you dont deserve.

*And if you get offended by this, your a dumb fuck*
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 11:21 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
*Throws crack rocks at doomsday to annoy him*

lol, that'd be liek throwing $20 and $50's at me...which definitely dosen't annoy me, lol.

In any event, yeah, it's definitely for image. They do it to appeal to motherfuckers who wouldn't know any better in the first place which is something like 75 or 85 percent of the buying audience. Bitches.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 11:50 AM   #7
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 58E6 C588

yea most rappers that claim that they did this an that an its all bull jus to get their rep up their is a very few amount that has really done crimes an idk if their's alot of murders the only one recently i kno is C-Murda an he got caught an in jail so some rappers are all talk.....i agree wit j dot 50 is jus gettin money for nuthin he dont have good lyric's he dont care know more.....
Old 04-12-05, 01:50 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^because the "rap game" is like the "crack game". They get you hooked on the uncut shit and thin it out over time. They stretch the same writing talent (product) by thinning it so they can produce more tracks (produce more retail product) and make more money from the same investment of skill (uncut product). Only difference is that hot CD's (uncut product) don't cost more than crappy ones.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-12-05, 02:46 PM   #9
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

^^exactly, but the only way the cops can pin you on a recorded confession is if they catch you in the act, or sum1 snitches on me...In the Game's The Documentary booklet, it has him at the table wit tha automatic, tha pistol, and hella gonja on his kitchen table...now wouldn't that be photo evidence??
I got pix of me and my cousins from tha hood hold blunts and we made a 1 hour movie about a day in the hood, from tha bay to LA, and my mom (shes a paralegal) she told me to burn it and neva talk about because they can use it against me and all my cousins from tha hood if one of use were to get caught up

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 02:51 PM   #10
diman
you dont know me

IP: 8155 9B30

interesting respsonses. good read.
Old 04-12-05, 03:07 PM   #11
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

Only long ass paragraphs worth reading are J DOT's.

(name signing is herbish)
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 03:11 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLT
^^exactly, but the only way the cops can pin you on a recorded confession is if they catch you in the act, or sum1 snitches on me...In the Game's The Documentary booklet, it has him at the table wit tha automatic, tha pistol, and hella gonja on his kitchen table...now wouldn't that be photo evidence??
I got pix of me and my cousins from tha hood hold blunts and we made a 1 hour movie about a day in the hood, from tha bay to LA, and my mom (shes a paralegal) she told me to burn it and neva talk about because they can use it against me and all my cousins from tha hood if one of use were to get caught up

I was just gonna say about that video too, lol, but the picture of game - automatic weapons are legal now. They'd have to catch him with an illegal one (unregistered or stolen) in order to bust his balls. The weed he could easily say was superimposed in or just not real. If you say something like "I killed Tim Johnson on april 8th 1996" that could easily be used as a confessional bit of evidence. Same applies for "I sell crack" or "coke sarwan wrapped at the bottom of the tank". Talking shit liek that could get local police curious about you and the last thing that anyone who'd really do this type of shit would need is popo's attention. Nobody's game is that tight. Even Gotti went down.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-12-05, 03:42 PM   #13
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 8205 2354

1. I do think some rappers are real, and that there are some phony ass dudes

2. They rhyme about it because that's what the streets wanna hear, and it's entertainment. Gotta remember, most of these rappers are not actually...rappers. Most are hustlers that rap.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 04:21 PM   #14
Prez.Sence
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 71E7 6664

well some people out there actually rap like that cuz thats their life, and most people rap bout their life, but im surprised that the police havent taken some of these rappers to jail. got the confession.
Old 04-12-05, 04:23 PM   #15
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 8205 2354

You need cases before that, and I don't think someone can really be prosecuted just because they "rap" about something.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote