RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Crew Battle League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-04, 11:57 PM   #14
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-

IP:

^ I Agree......But Feeble Forgot To Close This So Im Not Sure If I Should Vote....But I Will Anyway....

The Realist - Youve Come A Long Way From How You Used To Do Your Shit.....Sur. Taught You Well.....But...On To The Verse....You Had Nice Concepts And A Good Storyline To It.....But You Seemed To Lack Emotion....You Also Swayed Back And Forth From The Subject....I Guess Because You Broke Your Verse Up....You Had Nice Vocab And A Good Flow None The Less......Overall: 8/10

Thrust - I Agree With Leth. On The Chopiness.....But Once I Stuck To The Story And Really Started To Read It Better You Had A Nice Scheme And You Stuck To The Topic A Majority Of The Time....And Your Closer Was A Bit Better Than TR's...You Showed Plenty Of Emotion...And You Had Nice Imagery And Good Vocab.....Like I Said Before Your Flow Was A Bit Off...But Its All In The Reader When It Comes To Text....Overall: 8.5/10

Vote - Thrust
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN