RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-08, 01:48 PM   #1
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
i think my crew is dead

IP: 3240 794D

and none invited me to the funeral

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-08, 08:50 AM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Thumbs up

IP: 611A A12A

never that. c'mon now, 4 plus years strong and still on top. word.

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246220
^^^here is the link to the last 2 and a half months worth of work from the team. feel free to browse around and drop some feedback homie.

hollar...

...the super, c.s. life '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-02-08, 12:27 AM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BA69 2719

we aint dead...

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 08-02-08, 11:53 PM   #4
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

CS isn't alive and was never on top.

- The Establishment
Old 08-03-08, 10:25 AM   #5
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
IP: FB8F FD97

^holla!

word fronts!
Old 08-03-08, 12:36 PM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
CS isn't alive and was never on top.

- The Establishment

^^^wrong my friend.

1) C.S. isn't alive???
well...we aren't "undefeated" as far as crew battles go, BUT, we've made it a whole hell of a lot longer than "the establishment" ever did. history is a bitch ain't it???

2) C.S. was never on top???
check the established forum. WE ARE ON TOP and have always been since our inception. we're not going anywhere. hate it or love it, but we are rapverse's ORIGINAL CREW DYNASTY. we were/are the crew trendsetters around here. you don't have to like us...we'll accept your respect instead.

red...i thought that we were folks, but i've noticed you knock the team a few times recently to my dismay. so, why all of this hostility towards the crhyme family??? you are allowed to have your own opinion of us, i can respect that, but it seems as though you have an agenda and/or a grudge against us. what's the deal??? i am not a hater. i respect what you can do and i respect what you have done around here...but if you don't like us and have nothing positive to say about us in general, then simply just 'do you'. why focus your energy speaking on the next man's situation when it has nothing to do with you whatsoever my friend??? it just seems like a huge waste of time.

good day bruh.

the super, big bad crhyme sin '08

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-03-08, 01:35 PM   #7
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

You wouldn't be undefeated in crew battles if you battled The Establishment but you ducked them like 3 or 4 times after being called out.

The Establishment was 10-0 and decided what's the point, we've beat everybody and everybody else who claims to be great won't battle us, which would be CS and TC so we just said fuck it.

You want me to grab King Solo, Drakel, Kirk and myself and battle you guys right now? for crew banishment? I'd be glad to just to prove a point.
Old 08-03-08, 01:36 PM   #8
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Oh, shit... SHIT IS ON, SON!

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-03-08, 03:34 PM   #9
Yung MEDIkated
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-9
IP: 46DC DA3A

sounds interesting......what to do....what to do???????"laughs and leaves"

The MEDIkated Lyfe..........~
Old 08-03-08, 05:58 PM   #10
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C0F4 B5AE

Imma have to dispute the claims made in this thread....

OYD owns all crews on this board UNDEFEATED ... and Nobodys got an audio sector thats fucking wit the family ... so.... unless yall are stepping behind the mic.. yall shouldnt even make such claims...

much respect to S.V

MUCH HATE TO THE FAGGOT ADAM

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-08, 06:18 PM   #11
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

The thing about that is... OYD is dead as fuck and sucks dick.

GG, maybe next time.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-03-08, 06:24 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Wow, I really love audio heads.

When non-audio heads step into a thread and start making claims they are always quick to jump in and hide behind tha good ol' "get behind the mic" defense. And yet, if one of them audio heads, lets say Tito in particular participated in a text battle against any one of The Establishment he would get FUCKING OWNED!

I'm not knocking audio, it is a difficult thing to do and I respect all those with the talent to do it. But, to clown people who text battle "for fun" - emphasis on that so that you don't start all that "texting ain't gonna get you signed" bullshit - because believe it or not, not everyone on this site is out to get signed. Texting is a completely different style of battling, it takes a whole different approach and a different level of thinking. And no, I don't mean you have to be smarter to text than you do to make a track.. or vice versa.. they each take the same level I believe.. just different ways of approach that most who try to master both fail at one or both.

So, I have MUCH respect for those who can Audio Battle decent AND Text Battle decent.

Moving on, CS has stayed on top because it is the oldest. No doubt, y'all set the trend. But, then what did you do. Absolutely nothing with it. The Establishment took the trend you guys began and raised it to a whole other level.

1) We went undefeated at 10-0. (Who else has done that?)

2) For more than a year we dominated in all leagues, tourneys and general battling. (Who else has done that?)

3) We had most of the TOP members of that period of time in our crew.

seriously, CS is a dope crew.. they will always be remembered as one of the greats. but TE straight dominated and destroyed all competition. and I am not wrong when I say we would have destroyed CS also had you guys not consistently ducked us.

I got no hate for CS. But, a good crew knows what they can do, knows where they are at and they stick to their guns. A great crew constantly raises the bar and just brings a whole new meaning to FUCKING DOMINATION. That is what TE did.

Case closed.
Shut your mouths.

Or challenge us for a Crew Banishment Battle CS.
Old 08-04-08, 09:34 AM   #13
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

gentlemen...gentlemen...gentlemen...

...i just got off of work, so please forgive me for being too tired to respond back to this properly at this exact moment. i will be back on later today...and i will address this issue accordingly.

s.v., big bad crhyme sin '08

Old 08-04-08, 10:36 PM   #14
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

what is the point of this pissing contest?? seriously?? yall are talking about shit we've done in the past on a website....all that shit translates to absolutely nothing...i take this as an opportunity to advance my own abilities as a writer...and help advance the ability of others...if yall are here for something else..most of you are waisting your time...so shut the fuck up with all this "we're better, i'm better" bullshit..because that's exactly what it is...bullshit...adam...i saw what you did in vtl...and it was garbage...now...maybe you didn't apply yourself...but let's be real..you've talked a ton of shit to me about your e-rep and what you've done..and how many people respect you...and the 1 instance i saw you actually drop...it was fucking terrible...almost to the point that it is in-excusable..good writers don't fall that far...does that mean that t.e. wasn't...isn't dope? no....i'm just using it as an example that you like to talk....and that's all this thread is...is talk...so you can sit there and talk up t.e. all day....but i still havn't seen you do anything even moderately impressive...so unless YOU are planning on representing t.e. as well as you claim you can....shut the fuck up...and stay out of here.

kirk...you know i think you're an extremely talented cat..one of the most if not the most talented dude on rv when it comes to text/topicals...so as far as i'm concerned..you can say whatever you want.

tito...you know i got mad respect for you too...you're one of very few people who have come through this site that has any potential to do something on a microphone...so of course i respect your opinion.

and nick...you're one of the better text heads i've seen...i respect your talent as a writer....and i respect you for just bein a cool cat.

but fuck...adam...the only person in t.e. who can fuck with me topically...is kirk...i will be happy to battle all of you by myself topically for crew banishment....but of course...that shits gay isn't it?

anyways...my point is this...it's fucking stupid to come into our forum...JUST to talk shit and hype you and yours up...in all honesty...when it comes to text...even with you participating...t.e. would probably beat us....topically...the only 2 people on your roster who could beat anyone on ours..is kirk and drakel..we're two different crews...with two different crafts....we respect your craft....and we don't give a fuck if you don't respect ours...so....what the fuck are you trying to prove by all this bragging?

and you talk about ducking like that's relevant now....it's not...nobody has even crew battled since i've been the boss around here..if you really want to...we can...it's not a big deal to me...we've got nothing to lose/gain from it....if we won...that would be it...nobody would even talk about it a couple months from now...unless of course one of you was bitter....if you won...i would hope it would be the same...for your sake...not for ours.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-04-08 at 10:40 PM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 12:13 AM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously.

I can respect an opinion, but that whole Kirk is the only one who can fuck with me topically. I'll fucking smoke you in text... topical... poetry... tic tac toe... connect 4... hopscotch... and whatever other game you want to throw in there.